Chapter 16

Super generation camp story

 

Tiffany was laying on her bed, reading a book, while her roommate was sleeping. She still didn’t know what’s wrong with her because Yuri didn’t tell her what happened when she came. She heard a knock on the door, got up and opened it. Siwon was standing in front of her.

S:You’re kind, pretty, smart, talented… I could go on.

T:What are you talking about?

S:You asked me why would someone be jealous of you.

T:And it took you 2 hours?

S:And I’ve only known you for 2 weeks.

T:Thanks. I would invite you in, but my roommate is sleeping…

S:Ok, I’ll go. See you tomorrow.

Siwon had to admit it, he was disappointed. He hoped he would have a chance to stay with Tiffany and he got rejected. He thought that the “roommate sleeping” was just an excuse.

While Siwon was talking to Tiffany, Donghae was about to go over to Yuri’s room to make her stop avoiding him. He stopped once he saw Yuri and Eunhyuk talking. He didn’t hear anything, but they looked serious. Then she hugged Eunhuyk. Donghae couldn’t help but to feel jealous. He turned around and went back to his room. He felt angry, which was weird because he only knew Yuri for 2 weeks. When he got back, Siwon was already there and he looked kind of “in a bad mood” too. He didn’t ask anything, he just went to sleep thinking about what he saw a couple of minutes ago.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
I know, I know ... another short chapter. Even I don't like it. Please comment and subscribe.