Chapter 20

Super generation camp story

 

In the hospital, emergency room

 

Hyoyeon was laying in a bed and doctors were standing around her, while Yuri was in the waiting room talking to the police.

Y:I don’t know what happened!! How many times do I need to say it?

P:Miss, we’re just trying to figure out what happened. Now tell us again, what did you see?

Y: I heard a scream and ran to the end of the camp. There is a downhill there and when I looked down, I saw Hyoyeon covered in blood. That’s it.

P:Are you sure you didn’t see anybody near the downhill?

Y:No, nobody. Why? You think somebody pushed her?

P:We can’t jump to conclusions. We’ll try to find out what happened. Goodbye, Miss.

As the policeman walked away, Yuri started to think. Could it be that somebody actually pushed Hyoyeon? And if it did happen, who could it be? Yuri tried to think of people and reasons, but somebody interrupted her.

Dr: Uhm… Yuri?

Y:Yes? Oh you’re the doctor. How’s Hyoyeon?

Dr: She is fine. But the baby…

Y: What about it?

Dr:We tried everything. I’m sorry.

Y:Oh no,no, no. It can’t be. Have you told her yet?

Dr: No, not yet.

Y:I’ll tell her. Abortion can be psychologically damaging, I know a lot about. Somebody closer to her should tell her, not a man in a white coat she just met. Can I see her now?

Dr: Yes, of course.

Yuri walked into Hyoyeon’s room. She was lying on the bed staring at the wall, while a nurse was writing something in her chart.

Y:Could you excuse us for a minute?

N:Yeah, sure.

The nurse walked out, leaving the two alone. Yuri came closer to Hyoyeon, looking down, not daring to look her in the eye.

HY:So am I going to be ok?

Y:Yeah, you’ll be ok. But…

HY:But what?

Y:There is no easy way to say this, so… The baby… didn’t make it. Hyo, I’m so sorry.

HY:What?

Y: I know, I know, it’s hard…

HY:No, you don’t know. I just lost a baby. My baby.

Y: Embryo.

Hyoyeon looked up, confused.

Y:It was an embryo. It had 150 cells. It wasn’t even a fetus. It was 2 weeks old. Only 2 weeks old.

HY:You carry one for 2 weeks and say it’s not a baby.

Y: I’ll leave you alone. You need some time.

Yuri left the room even though she heard a sob coming from Hyoyeon.

 

Camp  Jeon

 

Everyone was pacing around, talking and gossiping about the person who was at the hospital. They, of course, had no idea who it was. Jessica was talking to her friends, Taeyeon and Yoona.

J:It’s probably Tiffany.

TY:Why would you think that?

J:Oh please. It’s the only thing that makes sense. Only she would be dumb enough to get herself stuck in a hospital.

Siwon couldn’t help but to overhear what they were saying. Is Tiffany the one in the hospital? Is she going to alright? Thoughts like that crossed his mind. He began to feel worried. A lot of people were saying it was Tiffany. He looked inside her room, in the cafeteria, everywhere. But he couldn’t find her. Siwon started to run back to his camp. He knocked on Mr. Jeon’s  door, but nobody answered. So he opened the doors (which were obviously unlocked) and saw key for Mr. Jeon’s car. He quickly took them and ran to the car, jumped in and drove to the hospital as fast as he could.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

For all of you who are still waiting to know why Yuri is "out to get" Tiffany, be patient, you'll find out. Also I saw some grammar mistakes as I was reading my stories to get inspiration, but I'm to lazy to fix it, so sorry for that. Please comment.