Chapter 28

Super generation camp story

 

Tiffany was nervous, scared. She knew it was Siwon in the car accident, who else could it be? She also knew she should be worrying about her roommate, but she just could not not think about him. He still hasn’t gotten to the hospital, but she was praying that he was ok.

Y:What are you doing?

Yuri caught Tiffany kneeling in front of a chair with her hands together.

TF:Praying for Si… Hyoyeon.

Y:Why? They said they will release her tomorrow.

TF:I just… am. Don’t you ever pray?

Y:No. the whole God, Jesus, Holy trinity stuff… not really my thing.

TF: Christianity’s not really your thing?

Y:Faith’s not really my thing. So anyway, Eunhyuk and I are heading back to our camp. Wanna come with us?

TF:No, I’m gonna stay.

Y:You want to stay in a hospital?

TF:For Hyoyeon! In case she needs something.

Y:You know, there are people who are paid to take care of patients. They’re called nurses.

TF:I know. But I think she would feel more comfortable if I was here.

Y:Suit yourself. Bye.

TF:Bye.

After Yuri left, Tiffany went back to praying. Shortly after, someone called her.

??:Tiffany?

She turned.

TF:Siwon?

She quickly got up as he approached her.

S:What happened?

He sounded worried.

TF:Hyoyeon fell and got hurt. What happened to you? Weren’t you in a car accident?

S:Car accident? What are you talking about?

TF:Jessica said you came her by Mr. Jeon’s car and there was a car accident involving a red Volkswagen.

S:No, that’s a completely different thing. Weren’t you the one who fell?

TF:Why would you say that?

S:There are a lot of people saying it was you.

TF:Why? Those are just rumors.

S:Oh… Since we’re talking about rumors, are you really pregnant?

TF:What?! No! Who said that?

S:Uhm… not important. I’m just glad you’re ok.

TF:Thanks. Well, since you already here with a car, can you drive me back to the camp.

S:Don’t you want to be with Hyoyeon?

TF:She’ll be fine.

Siwon and Tiffany got out of the hospital. Right in front of it was a bus station. They saw Eunhyuk and Yuri were waiting for a bus.

TF:Hey, Yuri!

Y:Tiffany? You’re going?

TF:Yeah, Siwon’s taking me back to our camp.

She turned to Siwon.

TF:Can they come with us?
S:Sure, why not?

TF:Guys, wanna come with us?

Y:Hmm… a bus full of stinky old people and creepy guys that “accidentally ” you or a brand new oh-my-god-I-can’t-believe-it-cost-that-much car? This really is a tough choice.

TF:Come on.

They all got into the car and drove back to the camps. When they came back, both Mr. Jeon and Mr. Chung were waiting for them.

MC:Where the hell have you been?

MJ:I thought I told you never to leave this camp alone!

TF:Mr. Jeon, we are so sorry, but…

MJ:I don’t want to hear it. Jessica told me what happened.

Y:Uh, I’m sorry… Jessica?

JS:Yeah, I told them everything.

Y:From where did you just pop out of?

Yuri said as she looked around.

MJ:Now, who stole my car?

There was a minute of silence, ‘til Siwon decided to speak.

S:Sir, it was…

Y:Me!

Everybody looked at Yuri with a shocked face.

MC:Yuri?

Y:I’m really sorry, sir. We just needed a way to get to the hospital.

MC:Yuri, in my office, now!

Yuri looked at all of them and then started following Mr. Chung. They stepped into the office, which looked like a regular camp house.

Y:Sir, I am…

MC:What the hell were you thinking, Kwon?

Y: I know, I know…

MC:You know what this means, right?

Y: Detention?

MC:I’m afraid so.

Then Mr. Jeon and Jessica walked in.

MJ:Jessica, sit down.

She sits next to Yuri.

MJ:You are both getting detention.

Y:Wait, why?

MJ:Jessica spread false rumors about Tiffany all over both of the camps.

JS:Hold on. Detention? This is a camp. There are no detentions in camps.

MC:There are in our camp.

JS:But I’m not from your camp.

MJ:That’s why I’m sending you to detention.

JS:So, what do we have to do?

Y:Detention is a camp house at the other side of the woods. Very, very far away from our camps. We have to stay there for as long as they say and do things for the camp, like cutting wood for the camp fire of washing their clothes with our hands.

JS:Oh no, no, no, NO! I’m not doing that. You can’t send us there. Last time I checked, this was a free country! Wait, this is a free country, right?

Yuri rolled her eyes.

Y:Do you see with what you’re making me spend time with, alone?! I hope you hide all the sharp objects away from me.

MC:You’re gonna spend 2 weeks together.

Y&JS:What?!

Y:Wait, Eunhyuk gets into a fight with Donghae, Hyoyeon is pregnant, butwe’re the ones in detention?!

MJ:Yes.

JS:I’m not gonna spend 2 weeks with a person who might as well had made a pact with the devil!

Y:And I’m not gonna spend 2 weeks with Brainless over here, who is an insult to human kind!

MC:Yes, you are! Now quit whining and we’ll drive you to the camp house.

Jessica went to the door, but Yuri was in front of her.

JS:Do you mind me finding my way out?

Y:Do you mind my foot finding its way up your ?

MC:Hey, Kwon, wanna make it 3 weeks?

Y:No, sir.

They both got out and Mr. Chung drove them to the detention camp house.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter is pretty much gonna be all YulSic, but I will make more Sifany, Hyohyuk and Yulhae moments in the next chapters.