Jessica's POV

Super generation camp story

 

I ran towards Taeyeon and Yoona as soon as I saw them. I know Yuri told me to keep my mouth shut, but I just had to tell them. Now it’s my chance to destroy Tiffany.

JS:Hey, girls, I have something to tell you. You guys won’t believe what I found out.

TY:What?

JS:Well, Yuri asked me not to say anything, but… Tiffany… she’s pregnant.

TY:How?

I looked at her with the what-the-hell look.

JS:I’m not going to explain that to you!

TY:Who’s the father?

JS:I don’t know. And I’m guessing she doesn’t either. She’s such a .

TY:Why would you say that?

I just rolled my eyes.

JS:Have you been following anything that happened these past days? It’s like you’re…

I was stopped by the sudden scream.

JS:Did you hear that?

TY:Yeah. Who was that?

JS: I don’t know. I’ll go check it out.

So I went to the place we all heard the scream from. I looked at the bottom of the downhill. There was a girl laying on the floor and another girl standing next to her whose back was facing my way. I couldn’t see their faces, so I didn’t know who they were. I went back to my camp. Later everybody was talking about it, the girl being sent to the hospital. When Yoona asked me who I think it was, I simply answered: It’s probably Tiffany.

TY:Why would you think that?

JS:Oh please. It’s the only thing that makes sense. Only she would be dumb enough to get herself stuck in a hospital.

Okay, so I didn’t really know who it was. But these are high school kids we’re talking about. They’ll believe anything and the rumors will spread faster than ink on a blank paper.