Jessica's plan

Super generation camp story

 

Camp  Chung, cafeteria, 8 pm

 

Every camper was in the biggest camp house of campChung, the cafeteria. They were all eating dinner when Mr. Chung, the owner of this camp, came in. Sooyoung was stuffing herself with food and Yuri couldn’t stand to watch it.

Y: Sooyoung? Breathe.

SY: Shut up.

Then Mr. Chung asked for everyone’s attention. He explained the situation between the two camps. Next summer there can only be one. They needed to try to fight for their camp. They loved that camp, it was a place to go to get away from things. They were going to keep it. They had to show the others that their camp is worth enough to stay.

 

Camp  Jeon, cafeteria, 8 pm

 

Camp Jeonheard the same news as campChung, but didn’t seem to care as much. This was their first year in this camp, it didn’t mean anything to them. They all went to their rooms( camp houses).

 

Jessica and Taeyeon’s room

 

Jessica was angrily walking around the room, while Taeyeon was sitting on her bad looking at her.

TY:So, do you think their camp will stay?

J:I don’t care about their stupid camp!

T:Ok, you don’t have to yell. But don’t you care just a little bit about our camp?

J:You do? You’ve been here less than a day, how is that possible?

Taeyeon just shrugs her shoulders.

J:Never mind. Have you seen how Tiffany was staring at Siwon all trough dinner? I mean, that girl needs to know where her place is, and it’s not anywhere near him.

TY: Well now that you mentioned it, she was. But what will you do about it? I saw her talking to those girls from camp Chungtoday and……

J:Oh my god, Taeyeon, that’s it!

TY:That’s what?

J:She doesn’t have any friends here, but she has in that other camp. We will be the best camp of all time, show the owners that camp  Chungis not good for them and camp  Chungwill be forced to leave. Tiffany won’t know anybody here, she will be miserable and then leave. (smiles) Taeyeon, we just got ourselves a plan.