Chapter 13

Super generation camp story

 

The next day, 10 pm

Camp Chung

 

Sooyoung and Yuri were playing with a basketball when Eunhyuk came out of his room. They noticed him and decided to call him over. He looked pretty tired, his eyes were half closed and his hair all messed up.

Y:Hey, Hyuk! (runs towards him with Soo) So this is how you look like without makeup.

He smiles sarcastically.

SY:What’s going on with you? You missed breakfast, which was 2 hours ago.

EH:I’m fine.

Y:We didn’t ask you how you are, we asked what’s going on.

EH:Oh, well, in that case: none of your business.

SY: Come on.

EH:NO!

He walks away, but the door of his room were slightly opened. Yuri peeped in. Her eyes widened as she opened the door.

Y:Sooyoung, check this out.

Sooyoung turned around to see Eunhyuk’s room, which was covered with Christmas decorations and fake snow.

SY:What the hell?

Y:Ok, it’s official, he’s gone mad.

SY:Tell me about it.

Sooyoung noticed, over at camp  Jeon, that Donghae was talking to some guy from his camp. She pointed at him.

SY:Hey, isn’t that Donghae, the guy you were telling me about.

Y:Yeah.

SY:Won’t you say hi?

She couldn’t say anything to Sooyoung, but she couldn’t just go over to Donghae. After what “almost” happened the night before she didn’t feel comfortable around him.

Y:No, I’m good.

 

Same time, camp  Jeon

 

Tiffany walked into her room and found Hyoyeon still sleeping.

T:Hyoyeon! What are you still doing sleeping? You need to go out. We’re suppose to be working outside, if Mr Jeon finds you here, he’s gonna be pissed.

HY:I don’t wanna.

T:You have to. Where were you last night anyway? I fell a sleep at 11 pmand you weren’t here.

HY:Uhm, I was…

Suddenly she rushes to the bathroom. Tiffany hears her vomiting. Hyoyeon comes out of the bathroom with a pale look on her face.

T:What’s wrong?

HY:I don’t know. Food poisoning, probably.

T:If you say so…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
So sorry for the short chapter and late update. I had a lot to study, especially because I had another school competition. I'm also a little bit out of ideas, but I'll think of something for my stories.