Chapter 31

Super generation camp story

 

Eunhyuk was in the cafeteria, cleaning it up, ‘cause it was his turn to do it. He heard the cafeteria door slowly open. Hyoyeon stuck out her head.

HY:Hey.

She said quietly.

EH:What do you want?

He didn’t even turn his head to look at her, he just kept mopping the floor.

HY:I… wanted to see how you were doing.

EH:I’m working.

HY:Could you just listen to me? Please?

EH:What do you have to say to me? That you’re sorry?

HY:I have nothing to be sorry for. I was pregnant and then I lost my child.

Eunhyuk looked at her. He was pretty mad.

EH:Nothing to be sorry for!? You were pregnant with my kid, you isolated me from your life, you aborted, you isolated me again andnow you want me to listen to you!?

Hyoyeon realized something she was missing this entire time. It wasn’t just her who lost a child. It was Eunhyuk too.

HY:Oh my god, I’m so sorry. I kept thinking about my self, it didn’t even occur to me that it was all happening to you too.

EH:I don’t need your sympathy.

HY:Eunhyuk, I’m trying to…

EH:Don’t!

Hyoyeon kept silent for a minute while staring at the floor. Then she walked out.

 

 

Detention

 

Yuri and Jessica were outside. Jessica sat on the floor.

JS:I’m exhausted!

Y:You haven’t done anything!
JS:Oh, give me a break! It’s Friday, nobody works on a Friday.

Y:Actually, people work on Fridays, but you never do anything, so how could you know?

JS:Shut up.

Y:Wait, it’s Friday.

JS:I know, I just said that.

Y:No, it’s Friday. We’re leaving our camps and going home next week. That means they’re going to decide which camp stays today. I have to be there.

JS:Why?

Y:Oh please. With the information I have on you and your camp, there is no way your camp is staying.

JS:Wait, we had a deal!

Y:We had a plan about Tiffany, not about the camp. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a camp to destroy.

Yuri started running to the woods.

JS:Hey! Wait up!

Jessica got up and started running to Yuri.

Y:Give it up, Blondie! You won’t make it. We have at least one and a half hour of running to get to our camps. You can’t handle that.

JS:You don’t know what I can handle.

Jessica started running faster and so did Yuri.