The Trickster

The Kims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hear my sister's piercing screams from the other room. Man! She can scream alright.

"One," i begin to count. "Two aaaand three."

Just then, the door in my room swings open, revealing an angry young woman.

"Yah! Bobby Kim!"

I smirk. "Hello sister. Anything i can help you with?"

"Yah!" Jisoo suddenly moves.

She looks around my room and grabs herself something near her to throw at me and it's a lampshade which is just on top of my drawer. My eyes widen.

"Yah, yah, yah!" I back away from her. "Jisoo-ah, just calm down for a sec."

Geez! I'm still topless and not even done with my packing yet. Jisoo's eyes look like she really intends to kill me. I bite my own lip, feeling scared of my twin sister.

"Aish..." I run around my room while Jisoo tries to aim the heavy thing at me.

"You!" Jisoo stops to point at me accusingly. "Why are you always making my life miserable? You devil!"

I pause and look at her. Jisoo is pouting now. She suddenly lets go of the lampshade and collapses on the floor. I gasp and run to her side.

"Yah! Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm ruined!" I can hear Jisoo sniffling.

She buries her face between her legs. Uh-oh, she's crying. She suddenly lifts up her face to glare at me.

"And its your fault!" Jisoo begins to hit me.

Okay, maybe i deserve that but i can't help it. It's in my nature. I love to rile people up especially Jisoo. Don't get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter