The Kims' Stalker

The Kims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye Donghyuk, see you tomorrow!"

I turn when I hear my younger brother's name. My eyebrows furrow when I see a group of youngsters waving at Donghyuk. There are two girls and two boys altogether and they're seem friendly enough for me. What I don't like about are the two boys who are following behind them. They're obviously glaring at my brother.

When Donghyuk and his friends get close, I blow my horn to indicate my presence and all of Donghyuk's friends including those who seem to hate him look at my direction. Donghyuk squints and when he realizes that it's actually me, his eyebrows immediately furrow and his lips draw into a thin line.

I'm not ignorant. I know far too well that our youngest hates me. I've been too strict with him back in London but only because he's special. He's smart and considered a prodigy. Both my brothers and sisters believe it too. I especially have my hopes up that one day he may be able to help our family. And in order to do that, i want him to focus in school. I just don't want him to waste his gift with useless things.

"Who's that?" one of Donghyuk's male friends asks. "And more importantly, look at that car he's driving! Man! I want one of those!"

The girl who has long orange hair tilts her head towards Donghyuk. "Do you know that guy?"

I see Donghyuk sigh. "He's one of my brothers." He shifts his bag behind him. "I gotta go. See you tomorrow."

"Bye." His friends say in unison.

Donghyuk circles around the car and hops in the passenger seat beside me. I give him a questioning look before raising my left eyebrow. Donghyuk lowers his head, not looking back at me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I ask.

"Good to see you, Hyung." Donghyuk looks like he's forced. "And thank you for picking me up at school."

"There." I start the engine. "That isn't so hard, is it?"

We finally arrive at our home and I notice that some of my siblings' cars are already parked in their respective parking areas. We get out from the car and head upstairs in the living area where we find Hanbin and Bobby lounging around leisurely. Hanbin is strumming his guitar while Bobby is busy laughing about something on the TV.

I sigh disappointedly. "Aren't you kids going to greet us at all?"

The boys look up at us but immediately turn back to their original tasks. I shake my head and look around. I scowl when I can't find the girls.

"Where are the girls?" I ask.

Donghyuk sits beside Bobby, throwing his bag on one of the sofas. Hanbin stops strumming to look at me while Bobby is still laughing his off so I head towards the TV and turn it off.

"Hey! I was watching that." Bobby pouts.

"And you're not listening to me." I glare at him. "Where are the girls? It's what, six thirty? And they're still not here."

"Relax, Hyung." Bobby raises both his hands in the air. "It's only just 6:30. It's still too early even for the girls to come home."

"And I bet Jisoo brought Jennie with her today to hangout somewhere." Hanbin adds.

"Without telling anyone of us?" I huff. "This won't do, I'm still worried. Dong-ah, call your noonas."

Donghyuk immediately fishes out his phone from his pocket and starts dialling Jisoo's number. I also notice Hanbin pressing his twin sister's number on his own phone. After a while, Donghyuk puts down his phone and faces me, scowling.

"She's not answering." Donghyuk tells me.

"Okay. Now, I'm worried." Bobby straightens, fishing his laptop resting on the coffee table.

Bobby tries to hack his twin sister's phone in hopes of tracking her down while Hanbin is still trying his luck with Jennie. We all flinch when Hanbin suddenly exhales.

"Where are you?" Hanbin immediately asks when someone picks up on the other line.

We all walk closer towards Hanbin, surrounding him.

"Put her on speaker." I tell Hanbin and he obliges.

"Jennie." I start. "Where are you right now? Is Jisoo with you?"

"Jinhwan-oppa?" Jennie asks. "Unnie is with me. We're already on our way home."

"Yah!" Bobby shouts. "Ask her why she's not answering her phone!"

There's a pause on the other line then we hear Jisoo's voice. Jennie might have put her phone on speaker.

"I'm driving, you !"

Hanbin snickers. Bobby glares at him before running after him. The two boys continue to run around in the living area, living only me and Donghyuk to talk to the girls.

"Hurry home and we'll continue talking about this after you've arrived." I tell the girls. "Take care and drive safely.

"We will." Jisoo replies.

We waited for another thirty minutes before the girls finally arrive. We all stand from our seats when both Jisoo and Jennie enter the house. I'm about to greet them when I notice something odd about the way they're acting. Jisoo is giving Jennie a stern look while Jennie is keeping her head down, avoiding eye contact with any of us. I also notice that Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter