Happy Virus

The Kims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for the ride, hyung." I wave towards Hanbin-hyung who also waves back while trying to drive his luxurious car away from the highschool's driveway.

"Yah! Kim Donghyuk!"

I turn and see one of my classmates, Koo Junhue running towards me. Behind him are his girlfriend, Park Chaeyoung and her girlfriend's bestfriend, Lalisa Manoban.

"Is it me or did you just get off from that Range Rover?" Junhue puts his arm around my shoulders. "Dude! You're so lucky to be one of THE Kims."

I just roll my eyes and shove his arm away from me. I start to walk inside the building.

"Tell me, is that one of your family's cars?" Junhue follows me around.

"Yah, don't be rude Junhue-ah." Chaeyoung or Rosé as what she likes to be called, hits her boyfriend's arm.

"No. That's actually my brother's car." I answer nonchalantly.

"Your brother has a luxurious car?" Junhue gapes.

"Which brother?" Lalisa or Lisa for short asks.

"Hanbin-hyung." I answer.

We finally reach our classroom. As soon as i take my seat, the other students begin to stare at me. I see Bambam and Yugyeom at the front, stealing glances at me.

"I really don't like that friend of yours Lisa-ah." Rosé whispers.

Lisa immediately places herself in front of me, blocking me from Bambam's view.

"What are you looking at?" Lisa hisses.

Bambam glares before turning away from us. Lisa then clucks her tongue before turning to us again.

"Don't mind them." Rosé tells me. "They're just jealous of you."

"Yeah." Junhue pats his girlfriend's head. "They're jealous of your brain."

"That moron is just obsessed of his grades." Lisa sits on top of Rosé's desk which is located just beside mine. "You can't actually blame the guy. We came from overseas just to study here afterall."

"Hey guys! What's up?"

Jeon Jungkook suddenly appears behind Lisa. He puts his arms around her and grins at us.

"What did i miss?"

Lisa elbows him and he cringes back. "Nothing that will interest you, ."

I just sigh and open my phone. I search the net on how to apply for a driver's liscense. Junhue sees me and starts to pry.

"You're applying?"

"As a matter of fact, yes." I keep scrolling down.

"You have a car?" Jungkook asks, wide-eyed.

I don't answer and just ignore them.

"Oh my god! You do have a car." Jungkook begins to clap his hands together.

"What is it?" Junhue joins Jungkook.

I groan and slam my phone down on my table. The girls flinch but the boys seem unaffected. I sigh.

"My brother told me it's a Jaguar XJ."

"Holy !" Junhue gasps. "Dude! You have to give us a ride when you get your liscense."

"Hyung!!"

We all turn to the boyish looking guy who suddenly appears on our classroom's door, panting. It looks like he ran his way to get here.

"Yah! Jung Chanwoo, how many times do we have to tell you that you're not allowed in here!" Junhue scolds the younger guy. "You're not in our year."

"I'm not inside." Chanwoo points at his feet. "I'm actually outside your room."

We look down and true enough, the boy's feet are just inches away from the door.

"Aish, yah! Don't play smart with me, you evil brat!" Junhue runs towards the boy and keeps him in a headlock.

"Junhue-ah, leave the poor boy alone." Rosé walks towards them and pulls Junhue from Chanwoo.

Chanwoo coughs and checks his neck if it's still attached to his body. Lisa punches Junhue on his arm while Jungkook is just laughing. I just roll my eyes when Chanwoo suddenly approaches me with his notebook at hand.

"Hyung, can you answer this question for me?" The boy beams.

I glare at him before snatching his notebook. I read the question and frown.

"This isn't a grade 11 question." I tell him. "Whose homework is this?"

Chanwoo bites his lip and looks away. He starts to whistle, ignoring me. Just then, Lisa pulls the boy's ear.

"Yah! Don't you dare lie to us." Lisa threatens.

"Okay, okay." Chanwoo rubs his hurting ear. "God! You're so barbaric, noona. My friends and i are actually made a bet."

"What bet?" Jungkook seems interested. "Can i join too?"

"Zip it, sherlock." Lisa glares at him.

"Yah, Chanwoo-ah, betting is bad." Rosé frowns.

"They started it." Chanwoo reasons. "They're calling me a giant dumb. Just because i don't talk too much, doesn't mean i'm a dummy."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter