Meet the Bodyguards

The Kims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jinwoo's POV]

"Guys, meet your new bodyguards." I smile.

My siblings are just staring at the men and women in suits standing in front of us. We had just finished eating our breakfast when this group of securities came in.

"I-uhm~" i scratch the back of my neck before turning to the suit-wearing people. "Why don't you introduce yourselves first?"

"Neh." The man who i'm guessing is the one in-charged bows his head. "I'm Teddy Park, i'm currently the Head of a private security company called YGS and these are all my trusted men. With them at your side, they'll be able to protect you just fine."

Teddy gestures for his men and they start to introduce themselves one by one.

"I'm Agent Tukutz and i'm the one in-charged with the overall security of your family."

"I'm Agent Mithra Jin and i'm in-charged with your Home security."

"And these are your personal bodyguards who will protect you while you're outside." Teddy nods towards the younger looking men and women.

"I'm Agent Kush and this is my partner, Agent Zion.T." Kush bows his head. "And we will be in-charged with young master Jinwoo's safety."

"Nice to meet you." I smile.

"I'm agent TOP and i will be guarding young master Jinhwan."

Jinhwan raises his eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

"I'm Agent Taeyang, in-charged of young master Jiwon's safety."

"Call me Bobby." Bobby grins. "Okay?"

"I'm Agent CL and this is my partner, Agent Youngdeuk. We will be the ones to guard Jisoo-ahgassi."

"Please take good care of me Unnie." Jisoo bows her head.

"Agent Daesung. And i will be guarding young master Hanbin."

Hanbin furrows his eyebrow. I look at him ang give him a warning sign.

"I'm Agent Minzy and this is Agent Youngdon. We will be in-charged of Jennie-aghassi's safety from now on."

Jennie swallows before hiding behind Jisoo.

"And lastly but definitely not the least, Agent Seungri, at your service!" Seungri salutes, earning him some glares from his colleagues. "And i'm in-charged of young master Donghyuk's safety."

My sisters giggle while Donghyuk just face-palms himself, groaning.

"Alright." I clap my hands and they all turn towards me. "Now that everyone's been introduced, why don't we start our own daily activities, yeah?"

"Does that mean you're going to work now?" Jennie asks and i grimace.

"I'm afraid so." I turn to Teddy. "I'm leaving my siblings' saftey into your hands now."

"I can assure you they're in good hands." Teddy bows.

"I'm outta here." Hanbin suddenly leaves, grabbing his bag.

"Wai-wait!" Daesung blinks before running after his in-charged. "Young master Hanbin, wait for me!"

"Take care everyone." I wave my siblings good bye. "I'll see you this evening."

*****

[Jinhwan's POV]

I give my car keys to Agent TOP, allowing him to drive me to school while the girls and Donghyuk will be riding the family car with their guards following behind them using their own company car. Hanbin and Bobby on the other hand refuse to cooperate and insist on driving their own cars, leaving their bodyguards to tend for themselves.

Before taking off, Teddy Park has given us our bodyguards' numbers for our own assurance and convenience.

"Say, Agent TOP." I suddenly call out my bodyguard's name.

"Neh, young master Jinhwan?" TOP looks at me through the car's rear view mirror.

"YGS is an independent company yes?"

"Neh."

"You're not affiliated with any other big companies out there right?"

"No, sir." TOP shakes his head, furrowing his eyebrows. "We're not."

"And you're sworn to keep any secrets regarding of your client?

"Of course, sir."

"Good." I shift my head outside the car's window. "I just want to make sure no one will rant me out to anyone and by anyone that includes my brothers and sisters."

I glance to see Agent TOP scowling but he doesn't say anything back. I'm sure he's wondering right now why would i keep secrets from my own siblings. Well, i have my own reasons and it's better if they don't know anything about it. They'll be safer that way.

We finally arrive at school and the students can't help but stare at the famous Kims' cars filed in a single line. They begin to murmur and gossip around us. Who wouldn't when our names and faces had just been posted in every newspapers you can find?  I finally hear them gasp when our newly hired bodyguards start scurrying out of their cars to make a human barricade against our spectators.

I get out from my own car and is greeted by my friends who come running towards me. TOP sees it and is just in time to stop them by putting himself bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter