How to Negotiate with a Hacker

The Kims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jisoo's POV]

I keep staring at my design mannequin and gape at it. What the hell's wrong with me? I groan, hitting my forehead against the table.

The suit i'm trying to make is now half-way done but the problem is i don't know how i did it. It's supposed to be made with the help of a model which i don't have.

"Whoa!" Nayeon whistles behind me. "Your suit is gorgeous! Just when did you get your inspiration back?"

"Nice work, Jisoo-ah." This time Hyunbin praises me. "Does this mean you already found a model?"

I bite my bottom lip. To be honest, i was making this suit with a certain guy in mind. No matter what i do, i keep sewing it according to his size and you ask me how was i able to tell this guy's measurement? Well, let's just say we've spent some quality time together by bumping with each other, literally. This is actually what's making me frustrated with my own self. I can't seem to forget the contours of his body. For me, it was perfect.

"Was that a no?" Nayeon asks when she sees my troubled expression.

"I don't know." I frown.

"What do you mean?" Hyunbin asks. "Then tell us how you managed to make this one."

"Wow! That looks exactly like my size."

We all flinch and turn to the source of the voice. Nayeon and i gape while Hyunbun is left scowling at the guy standing in front of us.

"Jisoo-ah, is he real?" Nayeon whispers to me. "Tell me i'm not dreaming."

"Incredible." Joohyuk walks towards us and studies the suit. "Did you make it specifically for me? You got all my measurements right."

I gape. "Yah! What made you say that and this isn't for you!"

Lies! Total lies. Argh! I hate myself!

"Do you mind if i try?" Joohyuk ignores me and snatches the suit from the mannequin.

"Yah!" I try to run after him but Joohyuk has already entered one of the fitting rooms.

"What are you going to do now Jisoo-ah?" Nayeon bites her lower lip.

"Just say the word Jisoo and i won't hesitate to beat the crap out of that guy." Hyunbin glares towards the dressing room. "I don't care if he's a famous model, no one messes with Jisoo."

I sigh. "Just calm down Hyunbin-ah. He's just nearly trying out the--"

Whatever it is i'm supposed to say at that moment gets cut off when Nam Joohyuk suddenly gets out from one of the fitting rooms wearing the suit i made. Our jaws practically drop to the floor.

"Oh my god!" My eyes widen. "A god has descended the earth."

Joohyuk smirks. He strikes a pose just like what a model usually does during pictorials. He looks so handsome with those tight, blue suit and he knows it. He might've felt too good about himself since he can't stop smirking. Who wouldn't be when almost all of the girls present in that room are sighing and screaming his name?

"How do i look?" Joohyuk turns towards me.

How does he look? He looks perfect in my suit. Yeoksi, my eyes never have once betrayed me. All my measurements were right. I blink before shaking my head. Ani, ani. Get a hold of yourself Kim Jisoo.

"I don't care about your look just give me back my suit." I fire back.

Joohyuk scowls. "You don't want me wearing your masterpiece? You know, a lot of designers are paying a large amount of money just so i could wear their designs but you?"

I just stare at him. "I don't care. Just give me back my suit. Please."

Joohyuk sighs. He goes inside the fitting room again. After a few more minutes of waiting, he finally goes out with his previous clothes on.

"Jisoo-ah, are you sure about this?" Nayeon whispers. "He's the one offering, you know. Just think about it. If he wears your design, it'll sell out in no time."

I bite my bottom lip, hesitating. Joohyuk walks towards me and i shift slightly. He's so tall so i have to straighten my posture just so i can look as tall as him. He hands me the suit back but as soon as i try to reach for it, he pulls it back.

"Hey! What's--" i get cut off when Joohyuk suddenly leans in to my face. "Ya-yah!"

The other students who came to watch gasp. Some of them even squeal. Nayeon's eyes widen while Hyunbin can't help but scowl.

"Let's meet here tomorrow, after school." Joohyuk whispers. "And we'll talk about my fees."

"Wha-what?" I stutter. "What fees?"

Joohyuk pulls back and smiles at me. "Let's just say you finally got someone to model for you."

Joohyuk winks at me before walking away, smiling from ear to ear. He looks like a kid who's having his first love and i can't help but gape at him. He looks back again and waves at me before finally exiting the room.

"What's his problem?" Hyunbin scoffs, standing beside me. "Don't mind him Jisoo-ah. I'm sure he's just messing with you."

"I don't think so." Nayeon disagrees. "I mean, Nam Joohyuk wouldn't do something as childish as that. And he looks like he really likes Jisoo's suit."

Hyunbin glares at Nayeon and the latter flinches before looking away. The poor girl looks scared so I try to drive the tension away.

"Hyunbin's right." I tell them and Hyunbin immediately smiles. "I mean, i still don't know why he's doing this for me."

"So, you're going to refuse him?" Nayeon asks.

"I don't know." I tell them truthfully that earns me a scowl from Hyunbin and an excited squeal from Nayeon. "The very reason why i have to talk to him first."

*****

[Bobby's POV]

"Yo, Bobby!" Taehyung enters our dark room, our hacking team's secret hideout inside the school. "Some clients are here to see you."

I turn my swivel chair and face the two awkward looking girls who keep craning their heads around the place.

"And who do i owe this pleasure?" I smirk and the girls actually widen their eyes. They both exchange nervous looks.

"I'm Kang Seulgi and this is my friend, Son Wendy." The shorter one introduces.

I nod and gestures for them to sit. Yunhyeong appears with two cups of coffee at hand. Being a gentleman as he is, he gives the girls each cup.

"Thank you." Wendy smiles at him.

"You're welcome." Yunhyeong smiles back then turns to glare at me. "Feet off the table Bobby."

I frown but oblige, taking off my feet from the coffee table.

"Now then, what can i do for you two?"

Seulgi clears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter