Welcome Home

The Kims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh! You're so mean." I keep wiping off the doodles my twin brother had drawn on my face.

Bobby played another trick on me again. When i fell asleep during our flight to Korea, Bobby used my lipstick to draw on my face. I haven't noticed it until when i went to the washroom to take a pee. No wonder the stewardess was laughing at me earlier.

"Can you please stop doing that?" I glare at my twin brother.

"What?" Bobby looks at me innocently. "You have to admit, it was kind of funny."

"Ugh!" I walk even faster.

We've already arrived at the Incheon Airport. We are now waiting for someone to pick us up.

"Ah! This won't do it." I move to stand.

"Yah, where are you going?" Bobby asks.

"Where do you think?" I glare at him. "I'm going to the washroom so i can properly wash this off my face!"

I didn't wait for his reply. I stomp my feet, walking away from my evil twin brother. I finally arrive at the washroom. I get my wet tissue inside my purse and start cleaning my face.

"That's better." I take another look at myself in the mirror.

I'm already outside the door when i happen to bump into someone, making me drop my purse in the process.

"Hey, watch it." I glare at the man who's wearing a face mask.

I pick up my purse and study the stranger in front of me. He's tall, i mean TALL. Six' two" if i guess correctly. He's wearing a black hat which is a foreign brand. I look down and notice that he has a body of a model hiding beneath that expensive clothes. Not too skinny or too masculine, just right. How do i know any of these? Simple. I'm a fashion design student. It's my job to make dresses for these kinds of people.

I should be impressed but his choice of color is creeping me out more. He's wearing all black from head to toe. Black shirt, black shorts, black knee socks and black adidas shoes. Just what the hell is his problem?

I turn around and just noticed something weird.

"Are you a ert?" I raise my left eyebrow.

"Wh-what?" The guy scoffs. "Are you referring to me?"

I cross my arms, looking at him from head to toe.

"Yah, don't you know who i am?" The guy takes off his face mask and god! He looks hot! I shake my head. Aniya, Jisoo-ah. Focus!

"Do i supposed to know you?" I ask him blankly.

He blinks, looking incredulous. He tries to say something but decides to keep his mouth shut.

"For your information, i'm not a ert." He also crosses his arms.

"Then, what are you doing in front of the girl's bathroom?" I ask, smirking.

"I--"

"Joohyuk-ah!" A beautiful woman suddenly appears behind me.

"Yoo Inna-ssi!" The guy in front of me waves.

"Sorry, did you wait long?" The woman who calls herself Inna smiles apologetically. "By the way, i already confirmed your next schedule so we're set."

Schedule? I frown. Is it possible that she's his manager? I mentally slap myself. Nice going Jisoo. You just humiliated yourself in front of this stranger. I wince and lower my head, feeling embarrassed.

"Let's go?" Inna-ssi starts pulling this Joohyuk guy away. "We're going to be late for our flight."

"Wait, hold on for a sec." Joohyuk is about to face me when i su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter