The Cheerleader

The Kims
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten years later, somewhere in ia:

I wake up from a dream. I lay still for a couple more minutes before getting up. I shake off the grogginess away and drag myself out from the bed. I rub my eyes and head inside the bathroom for a nice, long shower.

"Yah!"

I flinch when i hear someone pounding against the door. I unconsciously cover myself with my hands.

"Hurry it up! I need to use the bathroom!"

I roll my eyes and ignore my brother who keeps pounding on the door. I turn the shower to the fullest until his protests are all muffled by the strong gush coming from the shower head.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo!" My brother shouts. "Don't make me break the door!"

I groan. I hurriedly get my towel and cover myself up. I open the door and see Kim Jiwon, my twin brother, glaring at me.

"Are you deaf or what?" He shoves past me and closes the door behind him in a hurry.

I just shake my head and head towards my room. I look around the place and see how messy it is. There are clothes sprawled everywhere. I can see some books, lying on my bed and my suitcases, waiting to be filled in. I sigh and drag myself to my closet to look for something nice to wear. I need to at least look presentable since we're finally going home.

I sigh. I'm almost done with my packing when i hear Aunt Yejin, knock on the other side of my door.

"Come in." I say.

"Done with your packing already?" Aunt Yejin smiles and sits on my bed.

Aunt Yejin is actually our late grandfather's younger sister. She prefers to be called our aunt since it makes her feel younger according to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter