what's his decision?

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

"Baek! Is it true... what he just said?" I asked him hoping for a no.

"Y-yes. He was the one I told you that day."he said still crying.

"Why didn't you tell me that it's Jackson?", I asked him.

He didn't reply anything.

"Baekhyun I'm asking you. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"I asked with a little loud voice.

"I didn't want to lose you too,"he shouted.

"In past I lost someone because ofย  misunderstanding. I don't want that to happen again,"he said looking at Jackson and crying again.

I didn't know what to do. I went close to him.

"Stay far,"he said. I stopped.

"Even you don't trust me yeol?"he asked.

"No one trusts me. People think I'm a ," he cried.

Jackson pushed me aside and hugged baek right in front of my eyes.

"I... I trust you baek. I trust you more than myself",he cried hugging him.

"I'm sorry about what happened that day. I'm really sorry",he added.

Baekhyun was still crying without moving with both his legs close and head inside them.

" You both please leave. I want to stay alone."he cried.

I pulled Jackson back.

"Baek, please baby. I can't leave you alone in this situation. Come with me."I said holding his face in my hands.

"Stay out for sometime. I'll come, "he said closing his eyes to avoid looking into my eyes.

I kissed on his forehead.

"Ok, I'll be waiting out. Come soon",I said and left along with Jackson.

"I..I'm sorry for not telling you," Jackson said as we stood out waiting for Baekhyun.

"Can you tell me the entire story?"I asked.

He said me their love story.

"This is what happened. Due to my small misunderstanding, I lost him forever. He never forgave me."he said.

"How can you doubt on an Angelic guy like him Wang?" I asked.

"Didn't you? Few minutes earlier. Honestly say me. Didn't you think why he didn't tell you about our relationship?? Didn't you doubt him "he asked.

I bent my head down as I nodded.

"It happens bro. I know he is very precious, so I didn't wanted to lose him. I used go to his house daily in a small hope that I could see him and he'll forgive me. But no, he didn't.
I came to know that he came to Korea. So I came here and I was shocked that day seeing him with you. He..he truly loves you. Don't lose him. I know I can't have him back. And you know what he said me when I tried to kiss him? He said he would kill himself if I kiss him. That shows how much he loves you.

Also today, I followed you both in the Amusement Park, after we both met today afternoon.

I saw the way how you both love each other. I didn't see his eyes sparkling like that when he was with me. I know what I did few minutes ago is soo foolish. I was filled with jealousy. He is all yours now. I'm going back to USA now." he said.

The door opened and Baekhyun came out.

"Baek",I went near him and hugged.
He tried to lose hold of me. I went back.

"What happened baek?"I asked.

"I... I think I'll have to think about our marriage again"he said.

"Baek??? What are you saying?? Nooo... please don't say that. I'm really sorry. I didn't doubt on you baek. Really... I..I was just sad that you didn't tell me about yours and Jackson's relationship in the past"I said almost about to cry.

"When I said I love you, it means I only love you. No one else. Do you understand???"he asked in a high volume.

"N-nae"I said in a low volume.

He started going out.
"Baek, wait" we both started running behind him.

"I'm going home. Bye"he said and went inside his car and left me there.

"Want to come to my place bro?"Jackson asked.

"Ok"I said and we both left the place.

At Jackson's Place

"Nice house man!!" I said looking around his big mansion.

"Haha thanks bro" he laughed.

"I bought this hoping to stay here with Baekhyun. But I guess I don't need this anymore"he said with a sad face.

"Please forget him Wang"I said.

"Yeah, I should. No other way. He loves you. I have to accept it now"he said.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow. Take care of him. Never hurt that little guy. He is very delicate. I know that I need not tell you. But you see he is my first love. It's hard to forget him."he said as a tear drop fell his eyes.

"I..I'm sorry" I replied not knowing how to console him.

"It's ok. You don't need to be sorry. It's Baekhyun's choice. We have to accept whatever it is. Don't worry he loves you a lot. He won't leave you " he said hugging me.

We both had some drinks and had a hearty talk the whole night.

Next morning

Jackson dropped me at my house.

I got ready soon and left to baek's house.

"Haha hyungiee stop"he was laughing loudly as a guy was on the top of him in a couch.

Who the hell is he now???

Is he trying to test me ๐Ÿ˜?
Don't worry Baekie... I'm gonna pass this test now.

Just wait and watch...ย