Who are You?

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

Next week is Suho and Lay hyungs marriage. Kris and Tao came from China to attend the big day. We we're all very excited. We 7 members didn't meet since an year almost since everyone is busy. I only used to meet xiumin hyung and Chen.

We received invitation card from Suho hyung. So now we all are busy in arrangements for marriage. This is the first marriage in our friends group. Suho hyung is like a omma for us all. So we all wanted it to be very special day for him. Even Lay hyung is very kind and always very supportive. They indeed will make a great couple. They were always soo sweet together and never fought.

We decided that me, Chen and Kris will be Suho hyungs groomsmen and Xiumin and Tao will be Lay hyung's groomsmen.

Todat we three(kris, me and Chen) accompanied Suho hyung to buy the dress and ring for the marriage day.

We bought a beautiful white tuxedo and a ring with Suho <3 Lay engraved on it.

I don't know what Lay and the remaining two did the whole day. I bet Tao would be choosing something related to Gucci. I don't know how Kris hyung is bearing his Gucci addiction.

After we completed shopping we decided to meet at my restaurant.

So as we decided we all meet at my restaurant at 7:00pm. We reached there by 5:00pm, but Lay hyung's shopping got late and they reached by 7:00pm.

"Oh God, Suho please take Tao with you next time. I just can't bear him," Lay hyung cried sitting beside Suho hyung. Suho hyung burst into laughter and hugged Lay hyung.

"Whyyy!!! What did I do. I just told you to buy the panda outfit for you marriage dress. How cute it was looking!!!", Tao screamed.

"Yah, you buy that for your marriage. Please leave my husband," Suho hyung said making Tao cry and Kris hyung calming him.

"Thank Goodness Xiumin is there with me, else I used to die with his panda and Gucci obsession.", Lay hyung said making us all burst with laughter.

I made a special dish for all of us. And also ordered the best dishes in my restaurant.

"Wow, soo yummmyyy,"Tao screamed like a girl. "Ouch stop screaming in my ears Tao,"Kris hyung said closing his ears.

"Haha, the food is so delicious Chanyeol-aah. Thank you soo much," Lay hyung said smiling.

" Yeah, who ever would marry you will be really very lucky. He/She will get very delicious food to eat. By the way, did someone come in your life,"Suho hyung asked with an excited face.

Everyone's attention shifted to me from their plates.
"No, I don't have any one in my life yet. I will surely say you guys if I find someone. Now I'm just focused on my restaurant," I said and continued eating.

After eating we all bid goodbyes to each other and left.

Tomorrow I have to go and buy a good gift for Suho and Lay hyung's marriage.

Next Morning

I woke up and got ready.
I made my breakfast and ate. I made it simple as I had to go out buy gift and again go to my restaurant.
Daily I eat at my restaurant, but since I have to go for shopping, I made bacon and egg for the breakfast today morning.

I reached a mall. I went to the dresses section. I was searching for some nice couple dresses for them. We all 5 already booked then honeymoon tickets to Jeju Islands.

I was looking for some dresses when someone patted me from behind...

"Hello Chanyeol!!!,",said a sweet voice patting me from behind.
I turned around to see a pretty male petite wearing a white sweater with heart symbols on it and black jeans. I was just looking at him from top to bottom when I realized that he was already waving his hand in front of my face.

"Hey Chanyeol, where are you lost? Don't you remember me??", he asked.

This guy, yeah I have seen him somewhere.... Where did I see???
He knows my name means we met somewhere.

Where....

Where....

When....

How....

"Cake Shop... yeeaah," I shouted and then covered my mouth when I realized that I wasn't thinking that in my mind. He started laughing looking at my face.

"Chanyeolaaah look at your face once," he said laughing and pulling me to a mirror beside. My face was red like a tomato.

"S-Sorry, I forgot your name. I remember you that day we met in my restaurant," I said.
"Good at least you remember me though you forgot my name. But remember this time. Don't forget again because we might be seeing each other again many times. It's Byun Baekhyun.",he said.

"Nae, I won't forget now. Mianhae.",I said.

"Chanyeol-aah, you really don't remember me?," he asked suddenly.

"What?? I said I remember you right. We met t my restaurant that night. I just forgot your name. Sorry for that,"I said with a sorry face.

"Aniyo, not about that Chanyeol. Don't you feel that you have seen me somewhere??," He asked.

Somewhere??

Where?

I have seen him in the restaurant... that's it. To my knowledge kyungsoo is the one suffering from amnesia and not me.

Who are you????

(A/N : Any guesses comment down😂😬✌️
Please vote if you liked it😊)