Accident

3 love stories

Chanyeol Pov

I'm soo excited today. I'm more excited than our first date.
Today is he gonna say me something....
And I just can't wait. He told me not to pick up. He told that since Kai has to go somewhere, Kai will drop him.

I reached the said destination one hour early. I was waiting for him.

Ok it has been almost two hours that I'm waiting for him. Both Kyungsoo's phone and Kai's phone are not available. 
I waited till night there, when the owner said that they are closing the restaurant.

I went home sad and slept. Luckily I had my keys with me. Everyone slept already. I was soo hungry. I didn't order anything for myself. I was just waiting for him. 

Did he just ditch me....
No, he is not that kind of guy.
Why didn't he come. Even his phone was not available.

Next morning I went to school.
But I couldn't see him anywhere.
I searched for him everywhere.

I was sitting silently in the class with my head on the bench.

Suddenly the school attender came in between the class and gave a letter to the teacher.

"The guest professor Mr. DO KYUNGSOO, is not going to come to college anymore. He went back to China due to an accident which occurred yesterday. Let's all pray for him to get well soon.", the teacher announced.

I felt like the whole world became upside down.

Kyungsoo met with an accident and he left the school. Wtf is happening.....????

I just ran out of the class. 
I kept running and running until I couldn't run anymore.
I was out of my senses. Behind me were my hyungs running behind me.

They stopped when I stopped.
"Hey, listen we'll go to China to see him ok?,Kris hyung said patting my shoulder.
"Ya don't worry Chanyeol, he'll be fine." , Suho hyung said.

"Since all can't afford to go to China now and someone should accompany him to China, me and Kris will go along with him," Tao said.

"Thanks Tao," I said hugging him and crying.

That evening Suho hyung booked three tickets for China. We packed our luggage and left to the airport.

"Take care guys, call us as soon as you reach," xiumin hyung said and we said everyone bye and went inside.

We reached China. Luckily kyungsoo told me once where he used to stay in China and since Kris hyung and Tao and familiar with China, we reached his house easily.

His house was neither small nor very big. It was a medium in size and very beautiful constructed.

We went inside and rang the bell.
Kai opened the door. He was having a bandaid on his head and his plaster of Paris on his hand. Maybe he broke is hand.

"Chanyeol-aaah", he hugged me crying.
"Kai, what happened...how is kyungsoo," I cried hugging him.
Kai doesn't know about me and kyungsoo. He just knew me as his student. 

"He... He lost his memory Chanyeol. He doesn't remember anyone of us. That day he asked me to drop some where to meet his friend. He was soo excited that day. But suddenly our car was dashed by another car, and this happened," he said showing his hand.

"Can we see Kyungsoo," I asked.
"Ya ya sure, come in," said taking us to kyungsoo's room.

He was sleeping inside and medium sized room on a queen sized bed. Beside him his mom was sitting. I bent a bit greeting her.
"Kyungsoo, see here. Who came to visit you.," Kai said waking up Kyungsoo.

"Hi," he said. I couldn't control my tears seeing him in that condition.
"I said you used to work as a teacher in Korea right, these were your students then," Kai said showing us.

"Oh , soo sweet of you guys for coming to see me from Korea. What are your names? ", He asked smiling.

I couldn't control any longer. He forgot me???
I ran out of the house. Kris hyung, Tao and Kai were running behind me. 

I was running crying and crying.
He forgot me. I couldn't endure that thought.

"Hey Chanyeol, it's ok", Kris hyung and Tao hugged me.
I said them that I can't stay there any longer.
Kai asked us what happened. They just said I was said because he used to be my favorite teacher. I said them not to tell the truth.

That night I took my flight back to Korea. Kris hyung and Tao said they wanted to stay in China with their family for few days since they came to China now. 
When I said I can't stay there any longer, they said they will also come back with me , but I insisted them to stay there and I can go back alone as I'm fine.
Though I'm not... I can't be selfish right. They have to meet their parents as they travelled a lot from Korea to China.

They dropped me in the airport and left.

I reached Korea. I took a cab and went back home. All the hyungs received me hugging me and trying to cheer me up.

So...


Is this the end of my love?
Did my love story end again without beginning 😞