Samjoko - 8

The Context of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hey chingus~! Dropping off an update for today! About the PRACTICE on the last chapter hehehe... I'm not in the condition to write what happened play by play so forgive me hehehe but in other chapters maybe *smirk*..

Thank you to all our subscribers and our readers who upvoted the story. Seeing your upvotes makes me smile and motivated on writing stories for all of you guys! 

Did Amber really file that Divorce papers or she made it into paper Airplanes? XD

Peace yow!

----------

 

 

 

“Nice hoodie you got there Krys…” Luna said in passing as I check my notes while sitting cross legged under a tree.

 

She and Wendy were grinning at each other then will glance at me. I picked up a small twig and threw it at her direction making her laugh.

 

“Stop it Luna! Don’t corrupt my student’s mind…”

 

“I’m not the one she saw kissing her wife inside the tent with the strap of her bra sliding down her arms…” WHAT THE HELL!

 

“Don’t worry Professor Jung, my mind is already corrupted even before I saw you and Professor Liu yesterday morning… Oh! I mean, when I saw you being bitten by a large ANT…”

 

I want to start digging a hole on where I am sitting right now and hide my head out of embarrassment. Why am I friends with this Hobbit again?

 

Because Luna is the only person who understands you and tells you the truth even if it hurts, like when you were in fifth grade… all of your classmates told you wearing a mini skirt is cool but Luna told you it isn’t cool because you will look like a trying hard adult.

 

She actually made sense because when I saw my classmates wearing it, they kinda looked like trying hard adults trying to hook up with ahjussis.

 

“Correction… ‘Ex-wife” Luna.” I rolled my eyes on her and continued on my work. I was looking at the print out of the map that Amber and I was looking on last night.

 

We only had 3 markers place at the North side that Mark and Haechan already started to dig yesterday. They went back there today to finish it and take a photo of whatever metal thing they will find.  

 

Luna sat beside me dusting her hands on her pants. She took a peek at what I am doing then at my face. I looked at her and she giggled at me then pointed her puckered lips on my hoodie. “Why are you wearing a hoodie? Are you hiding something?”

 

I pulled the string of the hoodie tighter to cover my face with the hood and meronged at Luna. Hahaha… it’s something I don’t want anyone to see.

 

“Nothing… I just want to wear a hoodie…”

 

“A girl who wears a hoodie belonging to the person she just had an amazing night of means she is covering something that shouldn’t be seen by all. Believe me Krys, I know that based from experience.” … I forgot this Hobbit is a wild one.

 

“Shut up… I’m not hiding anything. I just want to wear a hoodie, and this hoodie belongs to me because if you will remember my dear friend… I also studied in Princeton.” Luna suddenly leaned forward trapping my body on the tree behind me. What the hell is she plotting again?!

 

“Are you sure Krystal Jung?” she raised her eyebrow at me and suddenly pulled the hem of my hoodie up together with my T-shirt showing my skin inside. I screamed in surprise at what she did and threw my notebook on the ground stopping her but she’s strong!

 

I don’t know how Luna manages to be this strong… is it by drinking Soy Milk?

 

“Aha!!! That! See?! That is what I call a belly full of hickeys! Probably your neck is full of it too Krys, don’t deny it!” I pouted at her while trying to cover my exposed skin and slapped her shoulders. She was laughing at me clutching her belly that she attracted attention from the kids and Amber too.

 

“Stop it Luna! The kids are looking at you now like you’re some kind of a mad woman!”

 

“Hahahaha!!! Krystal Jung why are you always so obvious?! Tell me… did the two of you reached a Home Run?” she wriggled her eyebrows at me playfully making me feel embarrassed and smack her with my notebook.

 

Hahahahaha…. I wish…

 

“We only got to the 3rd base…” I mumbled audibly while dusting my notebook putting it on my lap. Luna sat beside me again and took the map looking at it while talking.

 

“Looks like Amber is fast… but saving the best for last.” I chuckled at what my friend said pushing her playfully. She returned the push and kept on teasing me by poking my sides “So… how was IT?”

 

“God… it was soooooo gooooood~…” I bit my bottom lips just the thought of what we did last night sends shivers to my spine. That glorious tongue should be insured or else I’m doomed.

 

She didn’t stop until both of us were satisfied. The way her hips roll and on me while our cores are connected still gives me mind blowing s that only she can deliver. Her tongue always doing its best to provide me with the best PERFORMANCE she always brags to me. I think I gave her a lot of scratches on her back last night when I was holding on to her.

 

I stared at Amber from afar and watch her took off her baseball cap, ruffled her hair and wore it again now backwards, all of that happened while I’m biting the tip of my pen. Damn… the way she ruffled her hair made me remember how I ruffled and pulled her hair last night while she’s giving me a good performance ‘down there’.

 

“Ohhhh…. Good as in ‘Really Good’ because it has been what, more than 3 years you had or ‘Good’ as in just so-so?”

 

She took off her vest and rolled the sleeve of her white T-shirt showing her toned biceps making me gulp hard. The army of tattoos she has in her right arm making her look y as hell and at the same time artsy. She took the shovel from the ground and started digging that her arms started to flex with her every movements.

 

I think I need air…

 

“It… it… was not just ‘Good’ and ‘Really Good’…” oh I’m sweating. Luna giggled at my reaction because she saw how I stared at Amber like I’m gonna eat my ex-wife. I slapped her arms playfully and gave her a smug smile “Above Average.”

 

“You mean ‘Amazing’…”

 

“Enough to satisfy the thirst…” I laughed at what I said and slapped my forehead embarrassed of what went out of my mouth.

 

Luna and I laughed together bumping each other’s shoulder. I never thought this time will come that my best friend and I will talk about like we were just talking about how beautiful a day is. She was always the one who talks about to me and what she and her latest one night stand did. I’m already used to it and I just listen not giving anything since she doesn’t know anything about me and Amber before.

 

But now, well it’s kinda funny.

 

“Oh my God… I never thought this day will come. Krystal Jung rating how good the she had last night from her partner. I’m lucky to be alive and hear this all today, seeing you have a hickey. Now I know you are one healthy and normal human being. I’m so proud of you, .”

 

“Shut up… .” we giggled together and she scooted closer to my side so only the two of us can hear whatever we will talk about. Wendy was with Haechan assisting him on the detectors.

 

“I was kinda expecting a Home Run… why just the 3rd base??”

 

“Wae? It’s not that easy to reach Home Base just after 48 hours of meeting again. Besides… her back was hurting last night…” I pouted at her while taking a peek at the kids checking if they are okay and no one is listening.

 

“Her back hurting?! Just how old Amber is now?”

 

“She’s a year older than me… she turned 29 last month…”  

 

“Bwoah…. 29 and already hurting her back. Tsk tsk tsk… you need to get that check or else PERFORMANCE wise, that will be a problem.” I looked incredibly at Luna stifling my laughter and slapped her back.

 

“I hate you…”

 

“And make sure to also have her hips check, you know…” she wriggled her eyebrows playfully that I let out the laughter I have been controlling. I can’t believe this Hobbit!

 

“Crazy…” I rolled my eyes on her and let out a smirk “Her hips is still in perfect condition… it still rolls perfectly…”

 

“Ohhhh… that was why you were mewing like a cat last night…”

 

“Luna! You ! Are you listening to us?!” Oh my God… what if my students heard those noises I made last night?!

 

“It wasn’t in purpose! My headphone slipped on my ears that’s why I heard a little bit of your “Ugggghhh~…. ahhhh~~~… Honey deeper~~~…. Amberrrrr~~~~ more~~~…. -- Awwww! That hurts!!” This is so embarrassing!

 

“I really hate you Park Sunyoung! You planned it, did you?! You took her sleepipng bag admit it!”

 

“You know Krys, sometimes a little push is needed to achieve good results. Besides, you still love her and she loves you.”

 

“My sleeping bag was so cramped last night because we are two inside… return it later, arasso?”

 

“Hehehe… I already returned it don’t worry… my God… you are glowing this morning… tsk tsk tsk… no more lonely cold Winter nights…”

 

“Shut up!~”

    

“What did she say to you last night for you to give in like that?”

 

I brush back my short hair with my fingers and sighed “We had the talk last night and she said this time everything will be alright. She’s keen in getting me back… and it’s too embarrassing to say this but… I also want to be with her.”

 

“So… What’s keeping you back? Isn’t last night an indication that the two of you are back together?”

 

“Nope.. not yet. I asked her to wait a little more…”

 

“So she needs to suffer more, is that it?”

 

“I just want her to give an effort in getting me back again. This time she should exert an effort and do everything for me.”

 

“What if she gets tired?”

 

“That’s what I’m afraid of Luna…” I took a glance at Amber and saw her looking at me too. She waved her hand and gave me her beautiful smile before getting back on her work. “If that happens… then both of us are really not meant to be.”

 

 

 

 

 

Luna left me alone under the tree and called Wendy to accompany her go back to the camping site to get some water. I was scribbling in my notebook when Amber sat beside me on the ground fanning herself with a clip board.

 

The Sun is really hot today and I’m already sweating like a bear wearing my hoodie. But if I take this hoodie off, the kids will see the marks on my neck courtesy of this Llama beside me.

 

“Krys… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter