Samjoko - 31

The Context of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! EARLY UPDATE AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOU! WILL IT BE A DOUBLE UPDATE? LET'S SEE... XD

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED THE STORY. THANK YOU FOR STILL READING THIS CRAPPY STORY OF MINE HEHEHE...;D

 

---------------

 

 

CHAPTER 31

 

Amber’s POV

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!” All 3 of us - Luna, me, and Yuri turned our heads to our other halfs who are busy having a ‘meeting’. Krys and Ju-hyun were laughing so hard with whatever Jessica told them. Maybe its a joke…

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THAT’S THE BIGGEST AND FUNNIEST JOKE I EVER HEARD!! JU-HYUN AND I??! SISTERS??! TWINS!!?? I KNOW WE ARE SISTERS IN OUR PAST LIFE BUT HERE?!”

 

My brows furrowed when I heard what my wife said. TWINS?

 

KRYSTAL AND JU-HYUN? TWINS?

 

“HOW CAN WE BE TWINS WHEN WE DON’T EVEN LOOK ALIKE??!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! MY EYES ARE BIGGER THAN HER CAT EYES!!”

 

“AT LEAST MY CHEEKS ARE NOT PUFFY!!! I snickered on what Krystal said earning a glare from Luna. Oopppsss…

 

“YOUR FOREHEAD IS HUGE!”

 

“MY THIGHS ARE NOT BIG UNLIKE YOURS!!”

 

“SERIOUSLY!? JESSICA DON’T GIVE US THAT JOKE! I ADMIT MY PARENTS SAID THEY ADOPTED ME BUT THAT WILL….---” Ju-hyun slowly stopped laughing when she said it. Because its true… she’s adopted like what I have always known before. But of course she wouldn’t go around announcing to the whole population that her parents are not her real parents.

 

Krys has stopped laughing wiping the tears on her eyes because of too much laughing while Ju-hyun wipes the sweat on her eyebrow looking like she was busted.

 

What are they talking about?

 

Krystal and Ju-hyun are TWINS?

 

How can that happen? Krys is an only child…

 

“Ah… Yuri..” I called on Yuri who was stirring her coffee watching her wife glare at my wife and best friend. “Do you know what they are talking about?” I asked her.

 

“Amber, do you believe in paranormal stuffs?” my right brow raised on what she said.

 

What Krys and I experienced back in Jeolla is considered Paranormal… and what happened to her this morning too when she met Miss Jessica..

 

“I… I do. We kind of experienced it..”

 

“Hahaha… Fany said one of the main factors your team found the remains of the Lost Princesses is because of the dreams Krystal and you had.” Fany… who’s Fany?! I squinted my eyes on her not understanding who the hell Fany is. Better not be heard by Krys or she’ll be jealous if I say any female names.

 

Yuri looked at me then realized her error “Oh! Sorry… I mean Miyoung hehehe… gosh I forgot she uses her Korean name when she’s there. Hehehe… Fany is Miyoung’s English name and she only uses it when she travels here in the U.S. you know… easy to remember.”

 

“Okay...” I turned my gaze again to the 3, Jessica was covering her ears glaring at the Krys and Ju-hyun who was laughing like kids again. I took a sip of my Americano watching Krys and Ju-hyun looked at each other like mischievous kids then to Jessica who is now crossing her arms looking like she’s controlling herself not to burst.

 

Yuri placed a plate of cookies in front of me then went outside the counter and placed a plate too at Luna and Sophie’s table. The cute little girl grinned cutely at her Mommy and said thank you before Yuri came back inside the counter and sat on her high stool facing me.

 

“If you’re wondering what they are talking about, let me give you a brief summary of what my wife will tell to her sisters.” she started before nibbling a cookie while smiling at me.

 

WHAT?!

 

“SISTERS?! But my wife is a solo child… that’s impossible. Her father died before or after she was born I don’t really remember but Krys said she never knew her father even in pictures.” Yuri chuckled and took out a satchel under her counter and opened it. She produced an album and gave it to me.

 

“Feel free to see the photos Amber, that belongs to my Father in-law when he was still alive… I mean “OUR’ Father in-law.” OUR FATHER IN-LAW?!

 

“Wait Yuri, I can’t understand.”

 

“Okay I’ll explain it to you. Ready?”

 

“I should because I’m confused as hell now!”

 

“Maybe we should include Luna too so my saliva won’t be wasted… hehehe…” she scratched her eyebrow grinning at me. I turned around from my stool and called Luna who was busy playing with Sophie.

 

“Luna… come quickly! Yuri has something to tell us!” I hissed at her while checking the 3 girls at the other table who are now still in deep conversation. I can see from my wife’s face the surprised and unbelief on what Jessica said to her. If it’s true that they are sisters… how did that happened?

 

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

Maybe Jessica is joking…. maybe this is all a big joke?

 

Omo… maybe there’s a hidden camera inside this bakeshop… maybe it’s for a reality show like what Amber was watching in Cable TV back in Seoul where they put hidden cameras just to prank some people!

 

Right… where the hell are those cameras!!!

 

“Krystal, if you’re looking for hidden cameras then you’re wasting your time. But we do have CCTV cameras there at the bar counter and at the four corners of this bakeshop..” I pouted at Jessica feeling embarrassed. How did she…

 

“How did I knew it?! My gosh… your mind is screaming! You too Ju-hyun! Stop singing ‘Shake It’ by Sistar inside your mind!” Daebak! She can also hear what we are thinking??!

 

“Shake it, shake it for me!” Ju-hyun looked at me grinning while singing the song. I bit my lips controlling my laugh.

 

Hahaha… Let’s test her…

 

Wanna know what Amber and I did inside our hotel room after talking to Ju-hyun on the phone?

 

I grinned mischievously at Ju-hyun and she understood what I am planning. If you really are our sister then…

 

“WHAT THE HELL!!? KRYSTAL ! STOP THAT! I DON’T WANNA HEAR HOW YOU SCREAMED AND BEGGED FOR MORE EARLIER FOR GOD SAKE!!! JU-HYUN! PLEASE DON’T… JUST DON’T. WHATEVER THAT IS, STOP THAT, I DON’T WANT YOUR INNOCENT IMAGE INSIDE MY MIND TAINTED! KRYSTAL!!!!  You twins are making me crazy! Ahh! Dad!!! Help me!!”  

 

Ju-hyun and I burst out laughing because of how Jessica covered her ears while glaring at us, I think she’s going to have white hair even before this talk ends tonight.

 

“Fine, we’ll stop but until now I’m in doubt…” I said leaning my back on the chair playing with the bun in my hands.

 

“Jessica, you can’t just tell us we are all sisters and the two of us are twins just like that. You don’t have any proof…” I nodded at Ju-hyun agreeing at what she stated.

 

Jessica brushed her long, glorious, hair back with her fingers and I just stared at her speechless. Wow…. she’s gorgeous…

 

“Krystal… I know I’m gorgeous but please just keep it to yourself…” tssss….

 

How can I believe her when the only truth I know came from the woman who raised me as her daughter. And there’s no way to ask her now because she’s already rotting 6 feet below the ground resting peacefully.

 

I love my Mom. I love her so damn much. She raised me good and did everything for my welfare even though her life was cut short by that accident still, she left me with good values and enough love that I have stored inside my heart.

 

She didn’t even got married just because she was busy taking care of me…

 

But the visions… what does it mean?

 

“Tell us, why are we in the museum together that day… back when we were kids. I saw from the vision that all of us were crying while saying goodbye to each other. Mom was dragging me to the taxi while the other kid which is Ju-hyun is being restrained by her parents. What’s the truth in there?”

 

She sighed then clasped her hands on top of the table looking at me and then at Ju-hyun. “It was the last year we saw each other again, the 3 of us. Mom died after delivering the two of you, Dad was a Car Salesman and doesn’t have enough money to feed us and let alone take care of 2 babies and one 5 year old toddler. We have a nanny taking care of us when Dad is away earning money. Both of you are 2 years old when Dad decided to…” her lips started to tremble but she composed herself and continued “to..to put the 2 of you up for a-adoption…”

 

I dropped the bun on the table, the soft thud startling me. Adoption? I took a glance at Ju-hyun who was clenching her hand on her lap while looking at the table. Sigh.

 

I reached for Ju-hyun’s hand on her lap and held it tight, giving it a gentle squeeze. I don’t know what to say…

 

Jessica continued “A couple from Los Angeles adopted you Ju-hyun… while Krystal was adopted by our own nanny and stayed in San Francisco…” I bit my lips controlling my emotions. Please don’t tell me that Nanny is Mom… please.

 

“Dad was eventually moved by the company to New York and he made your adoptive parents promise that whatever happens, the 3 of us should meet each other every year. We have our meet up in the museum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter