Samjoko - 5

The Context of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! This is our 3rd and final update for today. Sorry if it's late!

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters!

This chapter is me paying my respects to Girl's Generation for their 10th year Anniversary. I included here my all time favorite song of them. 

Subscribe, comment, holler!

Peace yow!

---------

 

 

We ended up kissing ently inside my sleeping bag, making up for the lost 3 years of missing each other so much. Her kisses are so hot and gentle making me lose my sanity, my hands like it has the mind of its own travelled inside her hoodie and started her abs.

 

What my hands found was a little bit of flab making me smile on our kiss. Looks like someone’s not going to the gym for a long time.

 

She broke our kiss and started trailing kisses on my neck while mumbling “Don’t laugh at my belly… it’s not big though, it’s just a flab.”

 

“I’m not laughing…” she on the flesh below my chin making me moan quietly. I bit my lips controlling whatever sound I may do because it will be an embarrassment if my students will hear us.

 

Students…

 

Oh God!

 

Before I even stopped her from what she’s doing, Amber already succeeded on taking off my white T-shirt pulling it off my body in a flash and threw it on top of her sleeping bag. Leaving me in my black brassiere. My  hair was splayed all over my pillow… I can see her eyes roaming around my face and down to my chest like she’s recording and checking if everything is still intact.

 

Thank God I took off my necklace before I went to sleep or else she could have seen the ring. I don’t want her to see it, I don’t want her to know that I kept it.

 

She was going to kiss me again when I stopped her, covering her face with my hands “Enough Amber… get off now! My students are outside!”

 

She took my hands and placed it over my head pinning it with her hands “So? They won’t hear anything…” she kissed me again and I almost lost myself again. Why do I always lose my sanity on her kisses? Seriously!?

 

Just this once Krystal… just once. After this… don’t do it again.

 

Her hold in my hand became loose as the intensity of our kiss quickens. My hand slipped on the hem of the black T-shirt she was wearing and pulled it out of her body breaking our kiss momentarily. She has her black tank top on and what surprised me was the necklace dangling from her neck.

 

I stopped on what I’m doing and stared at the ring hanging from it. Could it be…

 

My eyes darted to the ring and back at her, my eyes asking the obvious question. She smiled at me so tenderly and planted a kiss on my forehead “Why are you so surprised? Of course I still have my ring…”

 

She tried to kiss me again but I stopped her by covering “W-why?”

 

Amber took my hand away from and planted a kiss on the back of it “What do you mean why? Should I just pawn it? It’s our wedding ring…”

 

“I already divorced you…”

 

“So? It doesn’t mean I should throw it away, considering that we paid for it and it costs a lot.” my right eyebrow raised on what she said that made her grin “It’s OUR RING. The only memory I have left of you… made me survive the desert.”

 

I pushed her gently off me and she obliged, opening the zipper of the sleeping bag so I can sit down. This is too much to handle early in the morning… I think I need my morning caffeine fix and stare at space to collect my mind.

 

“Argghhhh…..” I covered my face with my hands rubbing it. This craziness has to stop… we aren’t married anymore.

 

“Krys…”

 

“Amber what are you doing? What are WE doing? Me and you… we are not together anymore! Stop doing this to me!” I hissed at her in a low voice and brush my hair running my fingers on the strands.

 

“I want you back… Krys. This time no one will come between us anymore…”

 

“Amber! It’s not that easy to just go back from the start! Maybe you already forgot about everything…”

 

“I didn’t forgot about everything but I’m here to make up for it.”

 

“You always say that but still… I don’t know Amber… this isn’t something you can fix in a couple of hours, fiery kisses and making out.” I searched for my T-shirt and saw it resting on top of her sleeping bag. I pointed at the shirt and she reached for it in a snap. But instead of giving it to me, she threw it near the entry of the tent then she leaned forward and gave me a peck on my lips with a smug smile on her face.

 

“That’s why I’m willing to do everything just to get you back. I love you Krys… and 3 years is enough of being away from each other. I want my wife back…”

 

“I’m not your wife anymore…”

 

“Hahaha… Before this expedition ends, you will be.”

 

She really won’t take no for an answer.

 

Admit it Krystal… you just want her to suffer first before taking her back again..

 

Of course she should suffer first… it’s not that easy you Llama.

 

I let out a small smirk on my lips and cleared my throat “You’re wasting your time, I’m dating someone now.”

 

Her face suddenly changed and she has a devilish smirk, it’s actually scary. “Really?”

 

“Y-y-yes, I am dating someone!” she started to lean forward trapping me again on the bag beneath my body.

 

“I don’t believe you… You’d rather spend your rest day playing Super Mario Bros. on your Nintendo like you do before than go out and meet other people.” I snorted at what she said and tried to throw a sassy remark but failed to do because she’s already kissing me again with such gentleness and iness, that made my mind go blank again.

 

“And you won’t date anyone because I’m irreplaceable…” she whispered after breaking our kiss.

 

“You got a big head--”

 

“I don’t have a ‘head’ down there…”

 

“...in your shoulders Stupid! I know you don’t have a ‘head’ down there no need to say it!”

 

“So… are you going to asnwer my question now? Do you miss me~?”

 

“NO…” YES.

 

She connected our lips once again taking my breath away while her right hand snake at my back unsnapping my bra in a flash. My hands that was pushing her chest away from me is now clenching on her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Professor Jung! Breakfast is ready!!!…” I suddenly pushed Amber hard away from me and covered myself with my sleeping bag when Wendy’s loud voice echoed inside the tent. Her head was peeking inside our tent with a big grin on her face while looking at me and Amber.

 

This is so embarrassing!!! What will my students say about me?!?

 

“WENDY!! I….I…I… will come out in a few minutes…” dig a hole Krystal and hide yourself forever inside your sleeping bag.

 

“Okay Professor… Professor Liu, nice black eye you got there hehehe…”

 

“Thanks Wendy, this is a fad nowadays…”

 

“Professor Luna said if the two of you doesn’t come out of this tent in 5 minutes, she will personally come here and drag the two of you out of Professor Jung’s sleeping bag… hehehe…”

 

LUNA!!!! AHHHH!!

 

Still hiding inside my sleeping bag, I waved my hand outside the bag and yelled at Wendy “Tell Luna I’ll be out… I’m just… getting some c-clothes..”

 

“Oh… you mean this Professor Jung?..” I took a peek from my sleeping bag and saw Wendy holding my T-shirt that Amber threw.

 

I’m going to kill a Llama for breakfast.

 

“Thanks Wendy! I’ll take that for Professor Jung… there was an ant crawling in her bag earlier and it bit her back that’s why she took off the shirt and threw it there…” WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!

 

“Ohhh… an ant… hahaha.. okayyyy… I’ll leave you now Professors, see you outside. Professor Jung beware of BIG ANTS, they bite pretty hard.” I don’t have any face to show this student of mine now but I have to.

 

“Wendy… whatever you saw..”

 

“I didn’t see anything Professor… all I saw was the Ant.. biting you hehehe… don’t worry Professor, my mind isn’t corrupted.” Wendy said goodbye and closed the zipper of our tent making me exhaled the breath I’m holding in.

 

I sat on my sleeping bag snapping my bra and reached for my hygiene pouch before smacking Amber with it repeatedly on her back.

 

“This is all your fault!! What will my students think of me now? Huh? My student saw us doing something inappropriate! Umm! Umm!”

 

“Aww… Krys just say she saw us kissing and getting it on.. awww!!~”

 

“Give me my T-shirt!”

 

“Let me put it on you…”

 

“GIVE.ME.MY.SHIRT. AMBER.”

 

Of course she didn’t listen to me and continued on what she wanted to do. Defeated, I let her put the shirt on me and even fixed my hair to the side raking it with her fingers.

 

“There you go…” she smiled at me after and all I did is roll my eyes on her. I pulled a face towel on my bag and went outside the tent to wash my face on the portable bathroom we have.

 

I was welcomed by Luna who was smiling so brightly while sipping her coffee on a flask. The kids are already eating their breakfast and talking animatedly with each other when they saw me and greeted.

 

“Good morning Professor!”

 

“Good morning kids…”

 

“It’s a beautiful day isn’t it… Professor Jung?” You’re going down later you hobbit.

 

“You know what song is perfect for a morning like this kids?”

 

“What Professor Park?”

 

“Tuturu tututu kissing you baby
Tuturu tututu loving you baby”

 

 

Really, Luna. So lame.

 

I threw a cold glare at Luna but she seems unfazed. Amber was laughing inside our tent and I know she probably is rolling on the ground right now. She knows I hate that song!

 

My friend didn’t stop there and even asked Wendy to stand up so she’ll have a back up.

 

nuneul gamkko neoye ipsure kiseureul hamyeon (When I kiss you while closing my eyes)
nae boreun pingkeubit muri deureodo (My cheeks turn red)
nae maeumeun imi neomeogago (I have already fallen for you)
nae gaseumen dugeundugeun shimjangsori deullijo (In my chest you can hear my heart beating)

 

I rolled my eyes on her and made my way to the bathroom to do my ritual. When I got out of the bathroom, Amber was already out of the tent making her way to the bathroom too. I walked hurriedly to avoid her but all she did was play with me and tried to block my way.

 

“Out of my way!”

 

“My wife is really so beautiful in the mor--ummpp!” ! I immediately shoved the face towel on to shush her and pushed her inside the bathroom.

 

“Amber! Be quiet for Christ’ sake!”

 

She pulled the towel out of and breathe hard making me giggle. Stupid…

 

“Are you trying to kill me Krys? I was just complimenting you.”

 

“You didn’t have to say ‘My wife’! What will my students say?”

 

“Why? Are you ashamed?” I was taken aback by her question. It’s not the case of being ashamed because I don’t care. But the way Amber asked it was in a whisper…

 

I shook my head staring at her “If you are asking if I’m ashamed that they will find out I’m not straight or anything about my uality, then your wrong. What I’m saying is you shouldn’t make it obvious to them that we have a past. My students shouldn’t know about my personal life..” I took the towel from her hand and mumbled “Besides… we’re divorced. No need to call me ‘your wife’…”

 

“Krys… I’m sorry..” I went out of the bathroom leaving her and whatever reason she will say again with her “I’m sorry”.

 

It was always “I’m sorry”…

 

 

I sat beside Luna in our portable picnic table and she laid a plate in front of me with 2 eggs, a few pieces of bacon, 2 slices of white bread and a sausage on the side. Are we really camping?

 

“Seriously? Are we on camping?”

 

“Victoria provided us with good food, I only cooked what’s good and the kids love. Eat now come on…”

 

I started eating while we talk about the metal detectors Vic provided. We’re going to search the nearby area first and determine if we can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter