Samjoko - 26

The Context of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hey chingus! Early update for tonight! New characters joining us so stay tuned!

Pregnant Krystal for me is cute and y, who agrees? 

And please I beg you, don't imagine Amber under the sheets sleeping. Don't. It's bad for your health. XD

Thank you to all our subscribers who never gets tired waiting for my updates even if I only update once in a day. Thank you guys seriously for appreciating every story i make. 

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Peace yow!

 

 

------------

 

 

CHAPTER 26

 

 

 

“Honey~~…” I cooed at Amber’s ear at wee hours in the morning. She was sleeping beside me when I suddenly woke up from my slumber having the primal urge to pounce on my wife AGAIN.

 

I’m already 11 weeks pregnant, moving to the 2nd trimester but whenever I will see the tattoos on Amber’s arms and back I feel so .  

 

Yeah, I do and it’s a very exhausting task…. for AMBER hehehe…

 

Like now, we arrived here in New York yesterday night and went straight to check-in at Four Seasons. Just as we entered the room and she took her jacket and shirt off, one look from me and a lip bite… she knows what I want.

 

What preggy Krystal wants, preggy Krystal gets.

 

“Honey~~~…. Am…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

I turn on my side facing her sleeping figure propping my head on the palm of my hand and trace my index finger on her forehead down to the tip of her nose slowly. She didn’t even squirm and continued on sleeping.

 

Seems like she’s tired...

 

Who wouldn’t be tired when you asked for more?! Considering she still have a jet lag and you pounced on her when the door closed!

 

I reached for her bangs and fixed it brushing to the side to see her face. Her face is a vision of calmness and beauty. Her long eye lashes that I’m praying our baby will inherit, her beautiful nose… that I wish our baby won’t inherit because I want it to be like mine but of course that will be impossible hehehe, her brown eyes that I love to stare at and lose myself in, her rosy lips that I love to nibble every single day. I lifted the blanket slowly taking a peek inside seeing her body. Toned arms, slightly flabby belly because she went back to working out, her... well… barely there but it’s okay because it gives iness in her and thin looking but sturdy legs that can carry me around everywhere. I got a fine specimen right here in front of me!

 

My finger drew circles on her cheeks gliding to her perfect jaw making me smile and blush when I recalled how I ravage her cheeks and jaw with kisses and bites while she moves carefully on top of me. She was afraid that my belly will be squish but I told her it won’t be if we will create at least 3 inch of a distance. She laughed when I said it while she was ing inside me carefully.

 

 

I have regular check ups with my OBGyne and she said my pregnancy is healthy. I didn’t even have the signs like nausea and vomiting, I feel perfectly normal and I even eat a lot. Amber even shamelessly asked my doctor if is possible and my doctor who was a little bit of a byuntae herself approved of it since me and my baby are healthy.

 

Dr. Kim Hyoyeon even gave her a ‘Doctor’s Prescription’ of what is safe to use. SERIOUSLY!?

 

“Don’t too deep and too strong Professor Liu, just slow and gentle s okay?” Doctor Kim winked at me making me blush. Aisssh!!!

 

“Professor Jung don’t ask for roughness because you might forget you are pregnant if that happens… just do it if you feel that you want to. Your hormones are going to flare up and usually it happens in the 2nd trimester. So what you feel right now is still normal, Professor Liu I’m just reminding you to be ready.”

 

I turned to Amber and saw her reading the list Doctor Kim gave her with all her seriousness and interest. I gave her a smack on her head with a rolled up magazine glaring at her.

 

“Doctor Kim…” I called my doctor while she’s writing on my pre-natal book “We’ll be traveling to New York next week and will stay there for a month. Do you know anyone there who I can go to for a check up while we are there?” I asked her. Amber went out for a while to do her business in the bathroom leaving me there in the doctor’s office.

 

She looked at me with a smile and chuckled “Where in New York are the two of you going? Because I’ll be going there too next week to have a quick vacation with my friends.”

 

“Really? Well mostly in the city… the exhibition will be held there and we need to attend the opening of the exhibition and also check the pieces.”

 

She narrowed her eyes on me  then asked “Do you mean the exhibition for the lost Princesses of Tang and Goguryeo?”

 

“Yes, that’s it. Amber works for the Song Foundation and our team are also the ones behind the excavation.” I shyly told her smiling.

 

“Oh my God! Really?! My friend Miyoung and Sooyoung will also be there because they will be representing the Korean Government so they will also stay there for a month! Do you know them?” she excitedly asked while signing my book and placing her stamp of seal.

 

Miyoung… Sooyoung…. ah!

 

“Do you mean Miss Hwang and Miss Choi?”  

 

“YES! Hahaha! Hwang Miyoung and Choi Sooyoung. They are my high school classmates, we are 8 in our group and all of us decided to meet in New York next week for a quick group vacation since we haven’t seen each other for a long time.” awww~~~ so cute!

 

“So are you going to attend the exhibit opening too? Did they gave you an invitation? I can ask my cousin in-law to sent one for you and your friends..”

 

“Oh, that’s so nice of you Professor Jung but it’s okay. Our other friends, the 3 of them works at The Smithsonian Institute and told us they already got me an invite, but still thank you for your offer. Wow… I never thought you and Professor Liu were the ones who found that grave. Exciting…”

 

Amber came back and Doctor Kim gave her a run through again of what to do and everything. She said if I need her and we are in New York together I can just message her on WhatsApp so we can meet.

 

 

 

I was reeled in to reality when Amber stirred on her sleep and pulled the blanket to cover her top completely. Maybe she’s feeling cold…

 

Carefully sitting on our bed, I stood up and picked up her shirt on the floor wearing it. I went to our luggages opening it and taking a plain white V neck that she uses for sleeping. I went back to her on the bed and sat beside her sleeping form, hanging open and snoring lightly due to exhaustion. Awww…poor Amber hehehe…

 

I dressed her up with her shirt and boxers and she’s still sleeping, as in dead tired sleeping. Even how many times I wriggled her arms she’s sleeping! I lay down beside her under the blanket and hugged her on the sides burying my face on her neck smelling her intoxicating scent.

 

“Krys…” she turned her head facing me and planted a kiss on my forehead. Her arms circled on my waist pulling me closer to her for a comfortable position. Her right hand sliding inside my shirt caressing my small baby bump mumbling softly “baby Llama..” a sweet and contented smile beamed on my lips as I close my eyes to sleep.

 

 

---------

 

 

I woke up with a newly showered Amber beside me drying her short hair. She already ordered breakfast from Room Service and it was all my fav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter