Samjoko - 34

The Context of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! I'M BACK! DROPPING OFF A CHAPTER FOR THIS WONDERFUL WEEKEND :D

DOUBLE UPDATES? JUST FOR A WHILE XD

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED THE STORY. 

PEACE YOW!

----------

 

CHAPTER 34

 

Krystal’s POV

 

It was already our last day in New York, the exhibit ended 2 days ago and we busied ourselves helping the museum and the foundation to check the artifacts that was displayed by making an inventory of all the pieces and checking it if it’s in good condition.

 

I still can’t believe on what Jessica unnie told us last week at the shop that morning. Twins! We’re gonna have 2 babies in an instant and I’m excited about them!

 

Even though it’s a vision, still… unnie said it’s true. She saw the future and she said my 2 babies are so cute and cuddly, she doesn’t want to say how they look like but she said they are the most wonderful babies in the world… Sophie included of course hehehe…

 

I can’t wait to hold them in my arms and kiss them, at this age I know Amber and I started our family a bit late but I have no regrets. We are going to shower them with so much love and care that we can give, provide them with everything they need and protect them from harm.

 

And I know Amber will be a good provider and mother to them and wife to me. She’s so excited that after having breakfast that day she kept on bugging me that we go to the nearby mall and do our shopping of baby clothes and stuff. Jessica unnie told her that we shouldn’t because it will just add up to our baggage. But at the end of the day, we did sneaked out and headed to the mall hehehe…

 

The first thing we bought?

 

Baby shoes. Cute little baby shoes for his and hers, to cover their little stubby feet after they are born. I think Amber wants our babies to be fashionable sneaker heads. She saw a cute pair of baby Jordans and bought it too, I love the look in her eyes while looking at those pair of shoes… it was twinkling and she looks like daydreaming.

 

We also bought a lot of onesies for them in different sizes, there are plain ones in baby Blue and baby Pink then a lot of onesies that resembles every Pokemon and other cartoon characters. I personally love the Sully and Mike Wasowski onesies it was so cute! Being a first time parent is so exciting! Especially when it comes to the shopping part hahaha! We just want to buy everything but I have to restrain Amber because it will be such a big load in our luggage when we go back to Korea. Amber was in a shopping spazzing spree, if I didn’t cupped her face in the middle of the department store being surrounded by racks of baby clothes and told her straight in the eye to STOP, our credit card bill will surely roll like a red carpet down the steps of The Met. She was pouting at me but obliged, saying that she just wants to give the best to the babies. Of course that melted my heart because I know her, she’s a frugal when it comes to buying things but she let it all out just for our little Llamas. The last time she had a shopping spree was when we were in Japan for 3 days after the Fall term ended and a few days before Christmas. As promised and stated on our ‘Contract’ back then on the camp, she bought my classic Family Computer console with a Mario Bros. Cartridge hehehe… then some gadgets for her because she gave her drone to my students for doing their best in saving her in the meadow. A new Leica camera for me and the new Nintendo Switch (YES!) that will keep me busy in the days when the Spring term starts and I’ll be home alone.

 

 

 

 

Amber and I just got back from the museum after thanking all the staffs and workers who helped the foundation in making sure the exhibit was a success. We attended several meetings expressing our gratitude to the sponsors one by one and also the critics and historians who gave good reviews about it, writing in newspapers and magazines. In behalf of the Song Foundation and the Korean government we gave our heartfelt thanks and token of appreciation for their support.

 

In our brief stay here in New York, an article was written on The New York Times about the exhibit and we were so happy about it because it represents an interesting part of Korean history that was almost forgotten. A brief interview was also included coming from me, Amber, and Luna describing and narrating to them how we found the remains of the Gongzhu and Gongju. We kept the interview more focused on the exhibit rather than on our personal lives because they are more important than how Amber and I got together again. It got good reviews from the readers and some praises too.

 

Luna, my big mouth best friend / future sister-in-law that I love so damn much accidentally told the reporter about our story, why Amber became interested in the exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter