Samjoko - 10

The Context of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hey chingus! Dropping off the 1st update for today. 

Yep, it's going to be a double update. :D

Author got an achingback yesterday and slept early that's why i didn't post the update. I apologize for that guys :)

Thank you to all those who subscribed on this story and i hope you guys are enjoying it. And to those who upvoted it thank you very much too! 

Peace yow! <3

 

 

CHAPTER 10

 

 

“Gongju mama… the Gongzhu is here to visit you…” I opened my eyes and saw the environment around me. I wasn’t inside our tent with Amber beside me hooking her arms on my waist over my sleeping bag…

 

I am inside a room… a beautiful room inside a palace. My eyes wander inside the room and realized I’m in some kind of a Hanok where a Princess stays as her residence.  

 

“Gongju mama…?” The voice was coming from outside the room…

 

There are small tables laid in front of me in a Surasang setting while I sat on my seat at the floor. When I looked down on my dress, I was wearing the most beautiful Hanbok I have ever seen… light pink with gold stitches… fit for a Princess.

 

“Gongju mama… the Gongzhu is waiting outside… you invited her for Breakfast didn’t you? Don’t make her wait!” the Court Lady kneeling on my left side said with her head bowed down. Her frame is small… why does it feel like I know who she is?

 

LUNA?! IS THAT YOU!?

 

At last, I found my voice and spoke in a soft manner “S-send the G-gongzhu in…” why do I feel so uncomfortable? Like my heart is racing with just the mere mention of the Gongzhu…

 

Is this what the Gongju felt back then? The biggest question is…

 

WHY THE HELL AM I DREAMING ABOUT THIS AGAIN??!

 

I shouldn’t have ate that 3rd portion of Steak last night… Maybe my mind is wondering again tsk tsk tsk…

 

This expedition is getting weirder and weirder… maybe I’m being punished for being cruel to my wife.

 

Should I stop teasing her and finally just give in to my desires?

 

Heol! Control yourself Krystal! At least make it last for a week before you give in!

 

Well… I partially gave in at the 3rd base!

 

Lost in my thoughts, I didn’t notice someone is already standing in front of me because I was staring at the intricate patterns of paintings in the wall divider behind me.

 

“Gongjunim… a pleasant morning to you…” hearing that voice made me turn my gaze to the person who spoke it.

 

The person in front of me now… I mean… the girl in front of me now… she’s a vision to behold. The Gongzhu….

 

She was wearing a silk robe fit for a Chinese Imperial Princess. Rich fabric with intricate patterns of Lotus flowers, her hair was made up and her face… half way from under her nose til her chin was covered with a white thin cloth to cover it. A mask to cover her beauty?

 

I was in so much awe that I forgot what to do. What should I do by the way? I’m not born and bred to be a Princess! Oh wait… this is not me… this is just a dream, right?

 

I should just let my body do what the Gongju does… I’m just a Point of View…

 

“Gongzhu… I am very honored that you accepted my invitation…” now I know I’m not the one speaking now.

 

The Gongzhu sat carefully on the pillow at the floor with grace and elegance that only a trained Imperial Princess can. She was staring at me… I mean at the Gongju… but I can feel how her eyes stares deeply…

 

Is that… fondness? No….

 

A whole lot more…

 

Her eyes… I know that eyes… the color… shape… I have seen that before.

 

“And I am glad to accept your invitation Gongjunim…” her eyes formed into a smile and I felt my heart beating fast like I’m in some kind of a race… like the time stood still…

 

My eyes roam around the room and I don’t see any servants waiting for us. Where are the servants? We are supposed to eat Breakfast… servants should be present to check if the food has poison before we eat it.

 

“I have asked the kitchen to prepare a special meal for the 2 of us this morning… I hope you will like it Gongzhu…”

 

She let out an eye smile again and the fast beating of my heart hasn’t stop. Now it’s like some heavy object is crushing on my chest… it’s heavy but makes my heart warm…

 

“Gongju… every morning with you, regardless of what you ask them to make… is special for me…” that eyes… the Gongzhu’s eyes… I know that eyes…

 

The dizzy feeling came to me again like how it came on my first dream… I held my head and closed my eyes to stop it but all became a blur….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I opened my eyes, I was back again inside our tent. It was still dark outside and I can hear a soft snore coming from my chest.

 

It was Amber lying almost on top of me, her head resting on my chest just above where my heart is while her right hand holds my left hand tucked under her cheeks. Now I know why it feels so heavy and crushing!

 

I wiggled my body beneath her but she didn’t even bulge. She was still snoring and sleeping so happily, peacefully that all I can do is sigh and her head in a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter