Samjoko - 30

The Context of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! I'M DROPPING AN EARLY UPDATE TODAY! I'll be busy later so i decided to post this now. I hope you are still enjoying the story guys. 

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters! And to the silent people who kept on reading and waiting for my updates. 

Love you all chingus!

Peace yow!

------------

 

 

 

CHAPTER 30

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

“Ju-hyun… if she’s the reincarnation of the Gisaeng then okay, that’s great we found her. The end. What baffles me if that more recent memory of us as kids… it’s strange do you know that?” I laughed silently at how the mind of these twins works.

 

Why am I here?

 

Hahaha…

 

 

 

 

It’s because of that wine my friends and I were drinking. I excused myself from the group and gave Sophie to Yuri because I need to release these liquids inside me. I was taking a leak inside the cubicle sitting on the toilet bowl minding my own business when someone suddenly entered the bathroom. I even heard the click of the lock.

 

Gosh. Am I going to be stuck in here?!

 

Don’t tell me its a couple having a quickie! This is gross!

 

I was going to flush the bowl when I heard the voices. Familiar voices that made me stop and listen to whatever they are talking about.

 

 

 

It was Ju-hyun and Krystal talking about a very interesting topic that I decided to listen to whatever they are going to say.

 

So Krystal has that ability to talk with spirits in her dreams… is it spirit attachment? But no… she only experienced the dreams like what Fany said, when she touched the dagger that is going to be displayed tomorrow at the museum.

 

Ju-hyun obviously got Dad’s ability to see spirits and talk to them… she’s one brave girl for keeping sane until now. She doesn’t say anything about it though when we’re in the office, she sure has control in her self especially that the museum is really filled by those century old spirits lingering around there. I can see them but I chose to close my eyes when they are around and they don’t appear anymore. It seems in Ju-hyun, they are always around while Krystal’s Third Eye is still close ever since that old shamaness performed the ritual to the 3 of us.

 

I can hear them talking about the story of them being sisters in their past life and I can’t help but smile hearing them exchange words like their minds are connected. These 2… they didn’t change. They are also like this the last time we saw each other when we were kids… finishing each others sentences even though they didn’t see each other for a year.

 

If I heard right, their childhood memories were erased after that last meeting we had. How did that happen? Did someone performed another ritual or incantation on them to make them forget their memories? Make them forget…me?

 

It was Fany who gave me a heads up about Ju-hyun. She said she had a little chat with Ju-hyun when they were in the camp site and she asked the latter where she works. When Ju-hyun told her she has a pending application at the museum, I immediately asked my secretary to get her application and give it to me. Besides researching about her background and finding out that the couple who she knows now as her parents are the same couple who adopted her, her credentials are all good. I had my secretary to call her and do some interview over the phone and told her to make an offer that Ju-hyun cannot refuse. If she accepts it, ask her to fly immediately to New York. If not, I will personally call her and make an offer.

 

And she did, she flew to New York from L.A. and I met her. When we shook hands for the first time I know, she saw it. Like how I am seeing it. She had the vision while our hands are together and after that when we broke our hand shake she was looking curiously at me but after a few seconds smiled and shrugged it out. That made me believe her childhood memories were erased.

 

We became close and she is really adorable and sweet. An intelligent hard worker, smart and diligent. She won’t stop until the result of her job is perfect. She told me a lot of stories, some embarrassing ones and the reason why she entered the facility for depressed people. She also told me the story of her mistake, ruining her friend’s beautiful marriage because of immaturity and bad people around her and judgment. She’s just too glad she’s okay now and is living a positive life being surrounded by people who loves her and lifts up her spirits and support her. She told me about her friend which is Krystal whom she said resembles a lot like me. How their rivalry before became a friendship now.     

 

When I met Krystal this morning, I was actually really expecting her. I’m not contented anymore by looking at her pictures in the internet. It was hard to search her photo because she’s a private person and she doesn’t have any SNS account. I want to see for myself if my guess is right… and it was.

 

The moment our hands touched, it happened again. We had the same vision that morning of the Gisaeng. I felt it, the electricity running inside my veins with the vision we had. Her ability to see visions just by touching and probably she doesn’t know how to control it since she’s still new to it that’s why she walked away from me. That made me believe that its really her especially when that cold wind brushes on my face as confirmation from Dad. He told me before he died from Lung Cancer that I should look for my sisters and ask them to forgive him for breaking us 3 apart.

 

When I excitedly called Yuri and told her about it, she said I should make sure that its really her. One touch is not enough, she said I should also show Krystal that memory from our childhood like what I showed Ju-hyun and wait for her reaction. 

 

But I was too happy about seeing her… especially knowing that she’s pregnant with her first child. She was glowing…the baby...I can see that she will be a beauty like her Mom once she comes out. And Krystal is very much happy and in love with her wife Professor Liu that I found very nice and at the same time devoted to her. I know Luna and Ju-hyun are together and I don’t have any problem about that too because my sister looks so happy and in love.

 

But when the moment came that Krystal and I touched hands again and I showed her the memory of our childhood, her reaction was not the one I was hoping for. She ran away from me looking so confuse and scared. I got scared too considering that it might affect her health and baby. I’m just glad Professor Liu agreed to take her back to the hotel with the Town Car I called.

 

All night, all I ever thought at the back of my mind is how I will reveal all of this to them. How I will tell them that “Hey girls, I’m your long lost sister and the two of you are fraternal twins who our father set up for adoption when we are young because he can’t feed us 3. And by the way, SURPRISE! We all have this annoying gifts so we have to deal with it altogether!”

 

That was too lame.

 

And now, now they are here talking about those memory that they don’t remember made me decide to reveal myself to them and deal with it once and for all.

 

“So we are the 2 girls, then who the hell is the older girl??”

 

I fixed myself and flushed the toilet controlling my laugh at Krystal’s sudden cowardice on her voice when she heard it.

 

“Yah! Don’t tell me there’s a ghost inside that cubicle Ju-hyun!”

 

“I don’t know Krys! And besides the only ghost I see here is the little girl at the corner waving at you! Awww!!! That hurts stop strangling me!”

 

“STUPID JU-HYUN! SCARING A PREGNANT WOMAN!”

 

I opened the door and saw them in front of the cubicle with Krystal almost choking her twin and Ju-hyun trying to get out of Krystal’s grip. I smiled at them and answered their hanging question.

 

 

“I am, I am the older girl.”

 

 

Their eyes went wide in horror and shock when they me and they look so funny because of it. They may not look alike because they are fraternal twins, but the feeling of my heart and my quickening of my blood confirms it for sure. I know the moles on their bodies for christ sake!

 

“J-j-j-jessica!!!???”

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE!?”

 

“Taking a leak?” I went out of the cubicle and straight to the sink to wash my hands. The two of them were looking at me and even took a step back to the side when I was going to wash my hands, staring at me like I’m some ghost. I took a glance at the mirror and saw Krystal still hiding behind Ju-hyun, her arms wrapped on her twins’ waist hiding her face on the latter’s back and peeping from there.

 

Seriously?! Do I look like a ghost?!

 

I shook my head and pulled a couple of paper towels on the tissue box looking at them through the mirror. These two, really.

 

“Stop being cute, the two of you. You’re not little girls anymore afraid of some insects.”  

 

Aissshhhh!!! “Will anyone please speak?! Do I look like a ghost?!”

 

“Y-you suddenly appeared and n-now you’re asking us if you look like a ghost?!” Krystal blurted out still hiding from Ju-hyun’s back. Looks like they really didn’t change all these years even if they were apart.

 

Ju-hyun found her voice and tried to speak but failed because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter