Samjoko - 32

The Context of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! HERE'S OUR SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY THEN I'LL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW AGAIN.

THIS IS FOR Edcha18 - Happy Birthday! I kept my promise! :D

JUST SOME FLUFFY KRYBER TIME BECAUSE I MISS THEM *WINKWINK* 

THIS CHAPTER WAS MADE WHILE LISTENING TO SUGAR BY MAROON 5 AND LOOKING AT ADAM LEVINE XD

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND UPVOTERS, I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF THANKING YOU ALL GUYS.

LOVE YOU ALL!

PEACE YOW!

CORRECTION: 14 WEEK OLD NOT 14 MONTH OLD HEHEHE...XD

 

--------------

 

CHAPTER 32

 

AMBER’S POV

 

“Hey…What are you reading?~~” Krystal asked when she joined me in our bed one night. I was thumbing the pages of a book I bought in a small bookshop in China Town when she came. It was all about chakras and qi, and meditation stuffs that pique my interest ever since Yuri showed me her collection of paranormal books.

 

We’ve been staying here in New York for the past 3 weeks, and all days we spend in this city was a blast.

 

The opening of the one month exhibit was a success. A lot of people came, Historians, critiques, art history collectors and history enthusiasts all marveling at the precious finds and mystic behind the story of the Lost Princesses of Goguryeo and Tang. Even our old friends and Professors at Princeton, my old colleagues came to witness the exhibit.

 

Victoria at the last minute had the Gongzhu’s letter jetted off to New York and was included in the exhibit too a day after. Its display case was near the glass box where the remains of Mura and Yiyun were laid and being showed off.

 

 

She just came out of the bath room wearing her silk pajamas with a towel wrapped on her head. I placed the bookmark in between the pages I was going to read and set it aside on the bedside table. She sat beside me and my goodness! My senses are sooo working right now. Ooohhh… Goat’s Milk bath soap really smell sooo gooood on her…~~~ I want to run my nose in every corner of her body and skin and smell it.

 

I pulled her to sit in between my legs and took the towel on her head so I can dry her hair. Her hair is growing again it’s length has already passed her shoulders a little. “Do you want some snacks?” she nodded her head like a kid while thumbing the channels on the TV remote looking for an interesting show.

 

I shivered when Krystal’s right hand started my thigh gently, her index finger tracing circles on my skin. … why am I this sensitive at her touch as always?

 

“What snacks do you have?” she asked while continuing what she was doing. I finished drying her hair and threw the towel on the floor beside our bed before wrapping my arms on her waist pulling her closer to me making her shriek in surprise as I hug her from behind.

 

“Amber!!! careful!!”

 

“Sorry~~…” I peppered some kisses at the back of her neck and blew on her ear that made her squirm. She smack my face playfully with her small pillow making me laugh, my hand automatically caressing her 14 week old belly “Baby Llama is it okay if Appa and Umma do some playing tonight?”

 

“Am… as much as I wanted too, but I feel so lazy ~~~…” she even stretched her body lazily above me poking at my nostrils playfully. Well this is new… she usually just pounce on me when she feels like doing it.

 

“Lazy? YOU, lazy for some loving?! Seriously?” she turned her body around to face me and glared murderously. “Your sugar/Yes, please/Won't you come and put it down on me~~..” I smiled at her like a kid after doing my helpless rendition of Adam Levine and cupped her face with my hands giving her a peck on her lips. “Just kidding honey, I’m just kidding. Not feeling well?”   

 

Her murderous glare changed into a cute pout and buried her face on my chest “I feel sleepy Am~~~…”

 

“Well that’s normal, considering it’s already 8:00 in the evening now and we had our dinner earlier.” I said while her hair. I got a big baby here in my arms who loves being cradled to sleep every night.

 

I love how her pregnancy makes her even more beautiful and stunning. What Jessica unnie said is true, Krystal is glowing inside and out. Some guests at the opening of the exhibit even thought she was a Korean celebrity. A few guys even want to get her number even if Ju-hyun already mentioned in the small program she hosted that Krystal is pregnant. I have to shoo them away every time some blondie or Nate Archibald / Chuck Bass look-alike will approach her.

 

What can I do?

 

I married a Goddess… hehehe…

 

I can’t wait to hold our baby in my arms… I don’t care now if it’s going to be a boy or a girl. What’s important is he/she and Krys will be safe and healthy on the day of her delivery.

 

“Am…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“What are you reading?”

 

She raised her body and sat on my lap before getting the book I left on the bedside table. I saw how her eyebrow raised with a smile while reading the title of the book.

 

“Why are you reading this kind of book? Do you want to open your Third Eye honey?!” she browse on the book, reading a few pages and nodding at times meaning she finds the book interesting. “This is quite a good read… I saw you got 4 more there on the dresser.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter