Chapter nine

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend
EW FLUFF this chapter is so fluffy im crying but its cute so like :/// anyways!!! Look an update!!! Anyways, ty for the subscriptions and comments omgg im shOOk also yall dont @ me but 'Without You' (also called 'I'm wearing a hat') is (in my opinion lmao) the best effing song on the album??? It's amazing and i love seventeen so much??? Anyways i tried to make Wonwoo and Mingyu more apperent bc ive noticed that ive been focusing the story a lot on Seokmin and Seungkwan even though they're only side characters but idk are yall enjoying Seokmin and Seungkwan??? idk i havent gotten any comments yet like 'stop talking abot seungkwan we dont care' but idk how yall are liking this k aNYWAYS ily all pls enjoy this chapter lolol. 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 9
 
Mingyu knew that this was supposed to be a fake relationship, yet here he found himself after only two weeks of fake dating Wonwoo with a massive crush.
 
He should have know, to be honest, that it probably wasn't going to work out after awhile, but he didn't think that i'd already happen after only three weeks. 
 
In fact, he didn't even think that it would be him that would develop the crush since it was his idea to 'fake date'
 
It especially didn't help right now, at this moment, as he sat across from Wonwoo at the restaurant that the four of them were meeting up at.
 
Mingyu wasn't entirely down on having a formal date since he and Wonwoo both were more into active dates like going to the city or walking to get ice cream, but after seeing Wonwoo look so effortless good in his suit and tie, he began rethinking his opinions.
 
"Do you know where they are?" Wonwoo asked, looking up from the menu. "They said they'd be here around 7:50 and its 8:13..."
 
"They're Jeonghan and Seungcheol, knowing them they'll waltz in while we are paying." Mingyu said, shaking his head "It was their idea to go on a date in the first place, why are they so late?"
 
"Honestly, we should just leave if they don't come in the next thirty minutes" Wonwoo said, closing his menu "Seungcheol pre-paid, right? We can just get free food and then just use whatever money is left to buy them fast food. They seem like the type to like that more."
 
Sadly for them, though, Seungcheol and Jeonghan showed up after ten minutes, looking disheveled as ever.
 
"uh..." Wonwoo started, looking the duo up and down.
 
"Sorry, we had to do something after class" Seungcheol said, sitting down next to Mingyu.
 
"So! Did you guys come here okay? Any traffic or anything?"
 
"Jeonghan...this restaurant is on campus..." Wonwoo said, burrying his face into his hands.
 
"Oh yeah..."
 
"...So!" Seungcheol started "How's Seokmin? Did he hear back from the directors?"
 
"Yeah, he got the role. How's Seungkwan handling it?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"Actually...he's not upset at all! He and Seokmin are like...best friends...it's kind of strange..." Mingyu said, thinking back to the other day when Seungkwan invited Seokmin over. "He's over more than Hansol is, actually."
 
"He's going to your dorm?!" Wonwoo asked "How is Seungkwan not bitter over this? I thought Seungkwan flipped his over having to reaudition!"
 
"Yeah...i'm not sure to be honest. I think he might like Seokmin a little too much" Mingyu joked "Imagine if they got together"
 
"that doesn't seem too bad, though" Seungcheol said "maybe it's good that Seokmin might date someone"
 
Not that Seungcheol could see it, but he could feel the glares that Jeonghan was sending in his direction and it burned.
 
"I don't know" Wonwoo said, shrugging at the thought of his best friend dating such an...expressive character like Seungkwan. "Imagine what it'd be like if they got married and had kids! They would force their kids into musicals by the time they could speak."
 
"Or even worse, they'll keep each other up at night doing vocal excersises at 3:30 AM" Mingyu commented, shuddering at the sound of Seungkwans do-re-mi songs.
 
"But it'd be cute to see them do it together, no?" Seungcheol asked.
 
"Let's change the topic now" Jeonghan interruped "I heard that that there's a new bakery open by the eastern wing."
 
"Should we go after this?" Mingyu asked?
 
"Didn't you already eat a three course meal?" Wonwoo asked "How is there still space in your stomach for more food?"
 
"Wonwoo!" Jeonghan scolded "Don't say things like that! Let him eat whatever he pleases"
 
"Yeah, yeah" Wonwoo said, turning to Mingyu "Let's got to the movies after that, yeah? I heard that there's a new comedy that my friend said we have to see."
 
"Are we invited?" Seungcheol asked.
 
"Uh..." Mingyu started "If you want...?"
 
"Great! Lets get going soon, if we get there on time we might not have to sit through commercials" Jeonghan said, getting himself ready to leave.
 
great...dumb and dumber are coming...
 
-
 
Seokmin was stunned when he got a call saying that he got the lead and all, but he wasn't nearly as utterly confused as he was when Seungkwan invited him back to his dorms after the first rehearsal.
 
Seokmin had been there before with Seungkwan when he invited him to go get food, but he wasn't sure about this now that they were co-workers of sorts.
 
"Are you sure Mingyu will be okay with this?" Seokmin asked "I don't want to intrude on anything"
 
"It's fine! He's out with Wonwoo, anyways" Seungkwan said, shrugging as he opened the door to his dormitory.
 
"Oh..." Seokmin said, letting himself in.
 
"Why 'Oh'?" Seungkwan asked, plopping himself down into his bed "There are snacks in Mingyus closet, by the way. Do me a favor and get me my potato chips"
 
"Should I really be going through Mingyus closet?" Seokmin asked "That seems kind of wrong, no?"
 
"Nah, it's fine. Honestly, Mingyu doesn't even go in there" Seungkwan said, shaking his head.
 
"Uh..." Seokmin said, digging through his clothing to find bags upon bags of pure and utter crap that Seungkwan and Mingyu called 'food'.
 
"How can you eat this stuff?" Seokmin asked "There are donuts in here from three months ago!" He exclaimed, looking at the expiration date"
 
"Expiration dates are just suggestions, not facts" Seungkwan said, holding his hand out for his chips. Anyways, why do you have that emo look on your face?"
 
"I don't...?" Seokmin asked, climbing onto Seungkwans bed.
 
"Yes you do. Hurry up and answer, my house, my rules" Seungkwan stated.
 
"Well, it's not really important, but i'm not sure how I feel about Wonwoo and Mingyu. " Seokmin shrugged "It's probably nothing, though. It's just a crush that i've had on Wonwoo for...two and a half years..."
 
"Oh?" Seungkwan started "I mean, the relationship is fake, anyways. Just confess to Wonwoo after he and Mingyu 'break up' "
 
"I would, but Mingyu likes him now, so it-"
 
"Mingyu what" Seungkwan asked, sitting up in his bed "Mingyu said that he likes him?"
 
"Uh..." Seokmin started "I thought you already knew, since you guys are room mates and all..."
 
"How does he tell you, a complete ing stranger, but not me!" Seungkwan exclaimed, sitting up in his bed.
 
"I don't know..." Seokmin said "But you see why it's a problem?"
 
"Yeah..I guess. But maybe you can find somebody new! Somebody...who has similar intrests?" Seungkwan asked.
 
"Nah, I haven't met anyone that interests me to that level"
 
ouch
 
"Well, maybe you should just wait a little bit. Wonwoo doesn't like Mingyu back, does he?" Seungkwan asked.
 
"I don't know.." Seokmin mumbled "He probably does..."
 
"And why is that?" Seungkwan got out of his bed to get another bag of chips, bringing back a water bottle for Seokmin. "Can't you just..change his mind? You've been friends for long enough to know how to win him over, right? Why can't you just do that?"
 
"Because...because i'm not the type of person to act a certain way to win somebody over, nor am I the one to try and ruin a relationship, even if its fake"
 
can't effing relate
 
"Yeah..I guess." Seungkwan uttered.
 
Seungkwan opted to staying silent after that, since..well, he was pretty much trying to catch the attention of somebody who was interested in another person, which is what Seokmin just stated that he wasn't.
 
Their silence didn't last for long though, as Mingyu swong their door open.
 
Mingyu wasn't necessarily upset by Seokmins pressence in their dormitory, but he wished that he had gotten a heads up so he could tidy up and what-not.
 
"O-oh" Mingyu stuttered, taken aback by the two faces staring at him "I didn't know you and Seungkwan were back from rehearsal..."
 
"Yeah, me and him have been hanging out after rehearsal" Seungkwan mentioned.
 
"Yeah, the rehearwent really well" Seokmin said "Am I intruding? You look tired, Mingyu. I should probably go"
 
"No!" Seungkwan called out, surpising Mingyu and Seokmin. Seungkwan cleared his throat before restating "Uh..I meant..You're not bothering anyone, so don't worry. Hansol is coming over in an hour, so theres no reason for you to leave..."
 
Seokmin nodded, rejoining Seungkwan onto his bed.
 
"Yeah, i'm actually going to work soon, so i'll be gone in a few minutes" Mingyu said "Stay as long as you'd like. Actually, Wonwoo wanted us all to hang out tomorrow. If you're not busy, you might as well spend the night since we'll be going out tomorrow morning."
 
Cute boy Seokmin??? In my dorm all night?! Yes please!!!
 
"Uh..I'd have to go to Hansols house to get my things.." Seokmin said, looking down to the floor.
 
"I have clothes!" Seungkwan exclaimed, leaping out of his bed to bring Seokmin a variety of shirts, pants, shoes, etc.
 
"See?" Seungkwan said "I can dress you!"
 
Seokmin contemplated this for awhile before agreeing that, eh, Seungkwans fashion taste wasn't exactly bad...in fact, he was extremely well dressed for a college student.
 
"Sure...I guess that will work. I'm going to need a tooth brush and underwear though..." Seokmin asked.
 
"We have an extra tooth brush that we save for guests. It's totally clean, though. As for underwear...uh..." Mingyu thought about it, and nah, he'll share shirts but underwear was pushing it now.
 
"Ask Hansol for some!" Seungkwan said "Just tell him to bring from your room in his apartment"
 
Seokmin nodded, sending out a text to him.
 
"You're spending the night!? GIRL HE'S GONNA KEEP U UP AT NIGHT but ya i'll bring your undies lol"
-Hansollie
 
"Ya he invited me back and me and him are talking about the...situation lmaoo"
-Seokminiee
 
"GUY THATS HIS ROOMMATES 'BOYFRIEND' WYDDD but wtf hes listening damn he doesnt listen to me smh"
-Hansollie
 
"Yikes???? guy hes so nice lmao why do yall trash talk him"
-Seokminniee
 
"wHy Do YoU tRaSh TaLk HiM HES CRAZY i mean hes my bestie but HES WILD bro djnoneno tbh tho maybe he respects you a lil more since youre both musical???"
-Hansollie
 
"idk o well i need my undies pls bring them ty"
-Seokminniee
 
"Ya ya see u soon boo"
-Hansollie
 
"He said he'll bring it" Seokmin said, smiling towards Seungkwan, who instantly melted under his gaze.
 
Not that Seokmin could really gaze since his eyes were basically shut since he was smiling, but you get the idea.
 
how the hell am I supposed to survive the night?....
 
-
 
"Seokminnieeeee" Seungkwan called out "I have PJs for you!"
 
Seokmin did a double take on the attire that he was supposed to be wearing, but he wasn't entirely sure that a onsie with cat ears would be appropiate for a man, but Seungkwans enthusiam along with Seungkwans own onsie made him thing otherwise.
 
"Hey!" Hansol called out "I thought that was our thing" he said with a pout.
 
"Shhh be nice to the guest" Seungkwan said, shushing Hansol before Seokmin could think twice.
 
"You two will look like a couple in those outfits" Mingyu stated, thinking back to Seungcheol statements about Seungkwan and Seokmin becoming an item.
 
He observed them interacting, and suddenly it clicked.
 
oh my god- Seungkwan soooo likes Seokmin
 
Mingyu wasn't too sure about Seokmin, as he was pretty hard to make out, but Seungkwan? Oh yes.
 
"A couple?" Seokmin asked, chuckling at the thought "Seungkwan is way out of my leage" He joked.
 
"Seungkwan could say the same thing about you" Hansol spoke up, dodging the pillow that was thrown at him.
 
"Lets stop attacking me now!!!" Seungkwan said. "Now, who wants to pick the movie?"
 
"I kind of want to watch-"
 
"No, Mingyu. Lets let Seokmin choose!" Seungkwan glared over to Mingyu before turning to Seokmin.
 
"Um..I don't really mind anything..." Seokmin said, handing the controller back to Mingyu.
 
"Hmh" Seungkwan said, tsking as he watched Mingyu choose 'Captain America' For the fourth time.
 
this stupid movie why the f-
 
"Oh, I love this movie!" Seokmin said, smiling towards Mingyu
 
"Haha I love it too" Seungkwan said, staring lovingly at Seokmin.
 
Mingyu smiled to himself as he watched Seungkwan blantly lie to gain the aproval of Seokmin.
 
"Seungkwan is so into your friend it's not even a joke bro"
-Mingyu
 
"What??? Why do you say that?"
-Wonwoo
 
"Hes staring at him with loving eyes lmaoo its funny"
-Mingyu
 
"oh yikes?"
-Wonwoo
 
"Wait"
-Wonwoo
 
"Why are Seungkwan and Seokmin hanging out at this hour?"
-Wonwoo
 
"Hes sleeping over at our dorms lmaooooo"
-Mingyu
 
"wHAT"
-Wonwoo
 
"Ya. OMG come over!!! it'll be a bop!!!"
-Mingyu
 
"I don't know..it's late.."
-Wonwoo
 
"noo we are watching captain america and eating snacks comeee"
-Mingyu
 
"Fineee i'll be there in 20 mins"
-Wonwoo
 
"Guys, Wonwoo is coming over, okay?" Mingyu got up to tidy up the dorm now that his mans was coming.
 
"He is?" Seokmin asked, smiling at the thought of his friend coming over.
 
"Yeah, I begged him to come. I think he's jealous that we're spending more time with you than he is." Mingyu said, fixing his hair.
 
"Are that many people allowed in this room, though?" Hansol asked "It might get crowded, no?"
 
"Hansol, you can sleep on the couch. Seokmin, you and me can share a bed, okay?" Seungkwan stated, earning a groan from Hansol as he made his way to the couch.
 
"Uh..okay then.." Seokmin said, getting out of Mingyus bed to join Seungkwan.
 
After a few minutes, Wonwoo arrived and it became a wild night of watching Marvel movies and drinking- you guessed it! Caprisun and lemonade.
 
w i l d
 
"Did you bring the..." Mingyu started, looking at Wonwoo with desperate eyes.
 
"The lemoade powder?" Wonwoo asked, holding up a plastic bag that held the suspicious looking powder.
 
"Its LIT" Hansol called out, pouring water into his plastic cup before dumping that lit af lemonade power in it.
 
"Did you run into any traffic?" Seokmin asked, looking up from the screen.
 
"Nah, most of the traffic cleared an hour ago" Wonwoo said, sitting down next to Mingyu.
 
"Are you going home or spending the night?" Mingyu asked.
 
"Probably spend the night, depending on if there's space" Wonwoo examined the room and shrugged, deciding that the floor looked better than a drive back to his dormitory at midnight.
 
"Hansol is sleeping on the couch, so there's space!" Seungkwan said "Seokmin is staying in my bed, so you and Mingyu can share his"
 
"Huh?!" Mingyu asked, sitting up in his bed.
 
"What? You're not shy, are you?" Hansol asked, grinning at the redness creeping up Mingyus face.
 
"N-no, I just didn't wash my sheets..." He mumbled.
 
"I don't mind" Wonwoo said "I've slept on worse"
 
"Have you really?" Seungkwan asked.
 
"Yes! Remember when we went on that overnight trip and we had to sleep on the hardwood floors at the hotel?" Wonwoo asked, turning to Seokmin.
 
"There were spiders everywhere too" Seokmin shuddered, remembering the night like it was yesterday. "And our teacher didn't even bother to get us blankets or pillows"
 
"Where the hell did you guys go?" Mingyu asked.
 
"No idea, some mountain that we had to climb" Wonwoo said "It was fun besides the fact that we all woke up wth stiff necks and an empty stomach"
 
"Oh my god!" Seungkwan exclaimed "We should go on a trip!"
 
The whole room stayed silent until Seokmins laughter broke it.
 
"You wanna...You wanna...Hold on" Seokmin said, turning to go into the bathroom to get his laughter out of his system.
 
"Seungkwan...we have school..." Wonwoo said "And you have a musical coming up!"
 
"Ugh" Seungkwan said, shaking his head "How about after the musical? The musical is ending after all of our semesters!"
 
"I still have to go back to my school and take all of my exams first" Seokmin said, sitting back down on Seungkwans bed.
 
"How about after? In July or something?" Seungkwan asked "Hansol, you can take off a week from work, can't you?"
 
"Uh...in July I might be able to..."
 
"Great! Lets figure everything out later." Seungkwan said, returning his attention to the movie.
 
"Why did I even say anything" Wonwoo murmered, sighing as he began to make himself comfortable on Mingyus bed.
 
"Lets just wait a little bit" Mingyu whispered to him "He'll forget about it in like a week"
 
Wonwoo nodded, deciding to trust that Mingyu knew Seungkwan well enough to know that he'll forget after awhile.
 
He was wrong lmao.
 
-
 
Mingyu knew it was going to be difficult in the same bed as Wonwoo, but he didn't expect this level of closeness with Wonwoo- who was completely knocked out (he drank too much caprisun :/ ) and currently laying directly on top of him.
 
I didn't realize he was so...clingy...
 
Not to mention, his arm was digging into his stomach, but that's a different story.
 
He looked over to the others in the room and envied the amount of comfort they were probably in with the amount of space they had between eachother.
 
Even Seokmin had more space, and Seungkwan was known for being clingy, yet here Mingyu layed, trapped under a drooling Wonwoo, who was probably dreaming about rainbows and unicorns.
 
At least he's cute..
 
Mingyu decided, though, that despite Wonwoos cuteness, he needed to get out before he suffocated underneath him.
 
Shimmying out of Wonwoos arms, Mingyu stood up from his bed, grateful to be able to move his limbs again after an hour.
 
Glancing over to the time, he sighed as he realized that only had 4 hours left to sleep before he'd have to wake up.
 
Damn Hansol for making us play truth or dare at 4:10 AM
 
He contemplated for awhile on sleeping on the hard floor where he'd have space, or go back to the soft bed and risk getting crushed by Wonwoo again.
 
He tried the floor first, deciding that he'd rather be able to breathe over being comfortable, but his pillow-less head decided otherwise.
 
Climbing back into his bed, he prayed that Wonwoo stay where he was, on the right side of his bed where he lay hugging the life out of Mingyus poor throw pillows.
 
Mingyu smiled at him, taking in just how lucky he was to be 'dating' such an angel, even if they were literally going to be breaking up in less than three months. But Mingyu didn't want to think about that right now. He didn't want to think about anything other than the sleeping man beside him.
 
Eventually though, Mingyus eyelids began to grow heavy, and the time was growing closer to their wake up time, so he decided to call it a night.
 
"Goodnight, handsome" Mingyu whispered, turning his back to Wonwoo as he drifted off to sleep"