Chapter seven

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

Hi guys lolol. Look I updated :-o only took me 1000000 years. Anways thank you guys so much for commenting and subscribing omgg <3 Anyways ooooo plot twistttt im shook!!! anyways pls enjoy my writing. Also omg I started listening to Heise and she's amazing? yall gotta get into her music its a banger im shooooook. Anyways:


Seungkwan was bored. 

Well, he's always bored to be honest, but he was especially bored now that Hansol was out with his friend. 

Well, he had other things to worry about besides Hansol having other friends, that being his new song that he would have to memorize by tomorrow. 

Not that he couldn't memorize it on time, but whoever was picking the audition songs for them to audition with was either deaf or so old that they were convinced that they were going to live longer than the sun. 

Not to mention, now he had to deal with the competition of 'Lee Seokmin' .

"How dare somebody come and take my spotlight" Seungkwan thought to himself, shaking his head. 

Seungkwan wasn't one to lie and say that Seokmin was a bad singer, but Seungkwan wasn't about to admit that Seokmin was as good as him. That would hurt his pride too much. 


Luckily for Seungkwan, Wonwoo had a friend coming up to Seoul, so he had plans made with Mingyu since they were both going to be alone that night. 

"Did you get the snacks for tonight?" Mingyu asked, plopping himself down onto his bed. 

"Yes. I spend my hard earned money on food for you so that we can eat and have a good time. Meanwhile you just sit back and let me pamper you, huh" Seungkwan said, hooking his laptop up to their TV. 

"Well, who purchased the movie?" Mingyu asked, raising his eyebrow at Seungkwan, who opted for staying silent after that.

"Anyways, what's the name of Wonwoos friend?" Seungkwan asked. 

"His name is...actually, I don't know?" Mingyu said, pulling out his phone to text Wonwoo. "How about Hansol?" 

"Not sure, he said that he was going to introduce us and then he'll tell me." Seungkwan said, shrugging. 

"Oh...thats nice I guess..." Mingyu said. 

Mingyus phone screen lit up to a text message from Wonwoo.

"Hey! His name is Lee Seokmin. He's out with his friend right now, but he'll be arriving to my dorm soon. Come over tomorrow! It's Saturday tomorrow and he wants to meet you! Plus I miss you...He's hanging out with his friend tomorrow afternoon after he deals with some musical stuff, but we made plans to go to a movie tomorrow around 4:30 ish."
-Wonwoo

"Oh, Wonwoo replied. His name is Lee Seokmin" Mingyu said, returning his attention to the TV. 

His attention only lasted a few seconds, though, before Seungkwan paused the movie. 

"His name is...what?" Seungkwan asked. 

"Lee Seokmin...?" Mingyu said. 

"As in..the guy I'm competing against tomorrow?" He asked. 

"uh....Wonwoo did say something about him having a musical related thing tomorrow morning..." Mingyu said.

"So Wonwoo, your 'boyfriend' of sorts, is friends with the guy who stole the lead from me?!" Seungkwan exclaimed, grabbing his phone to scroll through the list of names of people who got callbacks as well as their hometown, and yep, Seokmin didn't live in Seoul and would have had to take a train to get here. 

"Well, to be fair, you stole it from him too. Anyways, tomorrow morning you'll meet up with him and it'll all be okay, right?" Mingyu said. 

"Yeah...lets just hope this guy is ugly or something." Seungkwan said, shaking his head.

lol he was wrong.

-

Wonwoo forgot how much of a clutz Seokmin really was, but in the five minutes that they've seen each other, he already tripped over the foot of his bed and stubbed his toe against Wonwoos dresser. 

"So! How is your relationship with Mingyu?" Seokmin asked, putting on his signature smile to hide thr fact that he was just asking to get the details on his their relationship was going. 

"It's good. Well, it's all fake, but me and him are pretty close friends now...It's going to be difficult telling Seungcheol and Jeonghan that we were lying the whole time." Wonwoo said, shrugging. 

"Well, what happens if one of you guys end up liking each other?" Seokmin asked. 

"Uh...to be honest...we never thought about that. I mean, we are just friends, so if he likes me or vice versa, we'll probably just call the relationship off...?" Wonwoo said. 

"Well, I hope it works out for you! Anyways, tomorrow is going to be a drag. I have to reaudition to get the lead." 

"You do?" Wonwoo asked. "Uh...who are you going against?" 

He wouldn't be going against....

"I don't know, some guy named 'Boo Seungkwan'" Seokmin said, shrugging. 

"Oh...Well, good luck!" Wonwoo said, plastering the biggest fake smile he could. 

"Gyu!!! Your roommate is going against my friend!!!!"
-Wonwoo

"Yeah...Seungkwan is not happy with you bro...but tell him I said good luck! (don't let Seungkwan know though LOL.)"
-Mingyu

"Yeah...I heard his audition and he's really good, so I'm going to need all of the luck I can get" Seokmin said, shaking his head.

"Well, if you don't get the lead, is there a backup role for you to play?" Wonwoo asked. 

Not only for Seokmin, but he was curious of what was going to become of Seungkwan if he didn't get the part.

"There is another role that involves a lot of singing too, but...nah." Seokmin said, shaking his head. "I want the lead."

"Well...i'm sure you'll get it!"

"Sureee" Seokmin said. "Anyways, Hansol said he'll pick me up at 10:00, so we have two hours to do whatever." 

"Uh...it's gonna be a no...but Netflix got Reply 1997....so if you wanna we c-"

"Sold"

-

Not that Seungkwan would ever admit to being nervous for an audition, but he's never had to re-audition to get a part, so clearly the competition this time wasn't going to be easy. 

He kept looking over to the door, awaiting on his competitions arrival. 

"The audition is at 10:30! Its almost 10:25 and he still hasn't come yet?" 

Just as Seungkwan was about to start blowing up Wonwoos phone to ask where his friend was, Seokmin walked in.

oh jesus christ take my soul right now

"Hi!" Seokmin started, putting his hand out for Seungkwan to shake. "I'm Lee Seokmin"

"Uh...I'm Boo Seungkwan" He said, shaking his hand.

His hands are so soft too whatthe

"Well, good luck! You're really good, by the way!" Seokmin said, smiling to  him before going into the audition room.

why did his smile give me like 40 years of life smh

"y-you too" Seungkwan said, smiling back to him.

The theater wasn't very big, so Seungkwan could hear Seokmins audition from the waiting room, which he originally thought was a plus but ended up backfiring because god he was good.

"Ya boy is finna die today"
-Queen Boo

"Whats wrong? OMG hows Seokmin is he good?" 
-Min Min

"Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchhhhh let me tell youuuuuuuuuu"
-Queen Boo

"OMG what??? Is he that good?"
-Min Min

"the man has a voice of gold and the face of an angel what u think"
-Queen Boo

"He's good looking too? TRAGIC LOL u think hes gay or nah"
-Min Min

"idk bro keep your hands to yourself smh u got Wonwoo. also if he were gay i feel like he and wonwoo would be dating they're both good looking smh"
-Queen Boo

"YIKES anyways gl bro i'll buy us food later <3"
-Min Min

"Boo Seungkwan" He heard somebody call "The directors are ready for your audition"

As Seungkwan was exiting the waiting room, he brushed past Seokmin, who smiled at him before wishing him good luck.

I already lost to you bro idk why you're wishing me good luck

Making his way to the stage, he took a deep breath and sighed.

time to sing that stupid 'idk real music' song

Of course, Seungkwan couldn't see Seokmins reaction from the waiting room, but if he did, he would have seen Seokmin quaking in his shoes.

"HHHHHHHHHHH IM SHOOK WHO THE "
-Seokminniee

"HHHH WHAT HAPPENED"
-Hansollie

"SO YOU KNOW THAT AUDITION??? bTCH SOME GUY THAT I'M GOING AGAINST IS LIKE 10000000% BETTER THAN ME? IM GONNA END UP GETTING BACKUP SMH DWEFUOHFO"
-Seokminniee

"NAH BOO YOURE GOOD WHATS HIS NAME ILL FIGHT HIM LMAOOOO"
-Hansollie

"bOO SEUNGKWAN OR SUMM??????? SMH IM GONNA DIE"
-Seokminniee

"i'll get back to you later, i gotta ask my friend something'
-Hansollie

Seokmin found it weird that Hansols immidate reaction wasn't ' wtf' but he quickly brushed it off upon Seungkwans return to the waiting room.

"You did so well!" Seokmin said, smiling to him.

"Really? I feel like you did better though" Seungkwan said, smiling as he shook him head.

"No way, I barely memorized the song." Seokmin said "Well anyways, i'll see you around!" 

"Y-yeah, you too" Seungkwan said, waving goodbye. 

As Seungkwan started packing his stuff back into his bag, he felt his phone start to buzz in his jacket pocket.

"You were at an audition?"
-Hannie

"Yeah! How'd you know? Were you stalking me? ;) "
-Kwan

"Who were you competing against?" 
-Hannie

"How'd you know? His name is Lee Seokmin. Why?"
-Kwan

"You'll see. You're meeting with me and my friend around 12:00 ish right?"
-Hannie

"Ya. I'm headed back to my dorm now. See ya later" 
-Kwan

Choosing to ignore the fact that his friend somehow knew that he was at an audition, he made his way back to his dormitory.

"Hey!" Mingyu said, looking up from his desk "How was it? How good looking was the guy?"

Seungkwan plopped himself down onto his bed before turning to Mingyu.

"He's so good. His voice came from heaven. I so didn't get the part." He said, burrying his head into his pillows.

"Aww don't say that! I'm sure he felt the same way, being that you're also good. If you don't get the lead, will you still to the play?" Mingyu asked, looking up from his desk.

"Probably. The thing is that he's super nice too. I hated him this morning but after meeting him I almost want him to get the part." Seungkwan said, shaking his head. 

"Well, maybe you guys can be friends! Anyways, i'm going out with him later. Hopefully he'll like me, Aren't you going out with Hansol later anyways?" 

"yeah..." Seungkwan started "Hansol was being all weird though. He knew about my audition even though I didn't mention it to him once."

"Really? That's strange. Anyways, you can confront him about it later." Mingyu said. 

"True. Anyways, are you still buying me food?" Seungkwan asked.

"Sure"

-

"Wonnieee" Wonwoo heard someone call out to him from the student dining hall, turning around to see Jeonghan running over to him "You're going out with Mingyu today, right?" 

"Yeah, we are going to the movies with my friend who came up to Seoul, Why?" Wonwoo asked.

"Oh, well can you stop by later? Me and Seungcheol want to plan a double date! Wouldn't that be fun?" Jeonghan asked, smiling. 

"Um..I guess? I'll tell Mingyu about it! Wonwoo said, sighing. 

out of all of the things we could do

"Oh! I wanna meet your friend too! Bring him when you come over, okay?"

Wonwoo nodded his head, before exiting from the dining hall. 

"Hey, after the movies, Jeonghan and Seungcheol want us to go to their dorm"
-Cute boy Wonwoo

"Hey! No problem. I'll finally get to meet the people who set you and Mingyu up!!!"
-Happy Virus Seokmin

It was still early, but Wonwoo was excited to see Mingyu after so long. 

"Stop smiling like that, you look dumb" Seungcheol said, throwing a paperclip at Wonwoo.

"Yikes? You always look dumb though, what's the difference?" Wonwoo said, shaking his head at Seungcheols offended expression.

"How dare you? After all that i've done for you? Anyways, is Mingyu down for a double date?" Seungcheol asked "I hear that they opened a new resturant a few blocks from here."

"He said he's down. Anyways, Seokmin is excited to meet you guys!" 

"Really?" Seungcheol asked "Do you talk about us a lot?" 

"Uh...kind of. I mean, on campus you're my only friends so..." Wonwoo said. 

Seungcheol and Jeonghan fake cry so often that Wonwoo couldn't tell anymore which one was fake and which one was real, but never the less, Seungcheol wiped away his fake (or real idk) tears away.

"Do you really mean that?" Seungcheol asked. 

Wonwoo sighed, getting up from his seat to get himself ready for later.

"I'll see you guys later, yeah? We can plan stuff for the date later at your dorm." Wonwoo said, waving goodbye to his friend. 

Seokmin is gonna kill himself when he meets dumb and dumber.