Chapter five

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

HI!!!! So uh...I guess i'll  noq be updated on Sundays, Mondays, or Tuesdays ig....but anyways!!!!! I'm sorry this chapter is small,,,i had psat classes btu theyre done now!!!!! so i can write every night now!!!!! anyways ty for all fo the comments and subscriptions ily all sm <3

Chaper 5

 

Blue and Purple weren't exactly Wonwoos favourite colours, but he didn't mind the colours of his new bracelet since it was Mingyu who got it for him. 

 

After their date, Wonwoo hurried back to his dormitory to get himself ready to break the news to Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

 

Even though he had a basic idea on how they were going to react, he wasn't entirely sure what to expect - especially since they were going to a resturant to meet up instead of a private place.

 

Taking one last look to his outfit, he made his way towards the resturant to his awaiting friends.

 

 

Wonwoo was oblivious to Seungcheol and Jeonghans stalking tendendies earlier in the day, so in his mind, he was going to shock them with the news that he and Mingyu were 'dating'. 

 

Meanwhile, over at the resturant, Seungcheol and Jeonghan were practicing their shocked faces, wanted to keep it a secret that they were being, well, themselves and following their friends around around.

 

"No! Your face has fall slighty when your jaw drops. Otherwise, it'll look too staged!" Jeonghan said, tilting Seungcheols head downwards to give the look of 'oh my god' to his face. 

 

Seungcheol sighed, turning towards the door in anticipation as he waited for his newly taken friend.

 

"When he comes, don't mention the bracelet. Otherwise it'll look like we already knew about it" Seungcheol said. 

 

"Yeah, yeah" Jeonghan said, before turning his attention to the door as Wonwoo walked in.

 

 

After they caught up for a few minutes, Wonwoo figured it wold be best to break the news to the two.

 

"So.." He started "As you know, me and Mingyu have been hanging out a lot"

 

"Thanks to who?" Jeonghan interrupted, raising his eyebrow at Wonwoo, who slumped down in his seat.

 

"Thanks to you..." He mumbled, before sitting back up. "Anyways, uh...today Mingyu kind of...asked me out.."

 

Wonwoo knew that he should have expected this, but knowing that his friends were going to freak out and seeing them freak out were two different things evidently. 

 

Wonwoo wasn't really sure why Jeonghan was tearing up, nor was he sure why Seungcheol was patting him on the back, congratulating him on his new relationship. 

 

And to be fair, for people who already knew that they were dating, Seungcheol and Jeonghan were acting way out of proportion.

But then again, knowing that your friend is in a relationship and then hearing him say that he's in one are two different things.

 

After Jeonghan finished wiping his tears, they got down to the questions that they've had since that afternoon.

 

"So, how did he ask you?" Jeonghan asked. 

 

Of course he already knew, but he wanted to dote over the bracelet on Wonwoos hand and he needed a proper excuse to do so.

 

"Well.."He started, holding his wrist up "He gave me this and then asked me" 

 

Seungcheol snatched Wonwoos hand faster than Jeonghan could even catch a glimpse of it to examine it.

 

"How much was it?" He asked, noticing the charm with his name carved into it.

 

"um...I'm not sure?"  Wonwoo said, shrugging. "It was probably a lot though, since he got our names carved into them and all. 

 

"Let me see!" Jeonghan said, grabbing Wonwoos wrist to examine it as well.

 

"Damn, your man really did that" He said.

 

Wonwoo nodded, slowly removing his hand from Jeonghans grip 

 

"And who's to thank?" Seungcheol asked, putting his hand to his ear.

 

Wonwoo sighed, sinking back into his seat 

 

"I'm not saying it again" He said. 

 

"Tsk..." Jeonghan said, turning to Seungcheol "We set him up on dates, we got him a boyfriend- better yet, we got him a boyfriend who buys him things, and he can't even say 'thank you' to us" 

 

"We didn't raise you this way, you know" Seungcheol said, shaking his head.

 

Just as Seungcheol was about go into how to treat your parents, Wonwoos phone began to buzz.

 

"How did your date go"

- Unknown

 

"Mingyu told me all about it"

- Unknown

 

"Excuse me!!!!!"

- Unknown

 

"I can see you reading these messages you know!!!"

- Unknown

 

" what the !!!!!!!!"

- Unknown

Wonwoo read the messages with pure and utter confusion, wondering who the hell was messaging him these texts.

 

"Is that...Seungkwan...?"  He thought to himself.

 

Just as he was about to ask, he got a DM notification on instagram for him to check.

 

" Jejuboyseungkwan (Seungkwan Boo) wants to send you a message!"

 

Preparing for the absolute worst, he clicked on it.

 

"I see you reading my messages!!!!!! What the !!!!!!"

 

Wonwoo decided to appease the man who was currently theatening to find him by messaging him back calmly.

 

"The date went fine. I'm busy right now, so i'll get back to you later"

 

Before "jejuboyseungkwan' could respond, he put his phone onto night-time mode, deciding that he was better off not being alerted of his messages for the rest of the night.

 

After eating, Seungcheol and Jeonghan decided they wanted time alone, so Wonwoo headed back to his dorm, getting himself ready for the new 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' episode that was going to show that night. 

 

He decided that he left Seungkwan in the dark for long enough, pulling out his phone to check the inevitable messages left by him.

 

"iM bUsY sO iLl tExT yOu BaCk"

- Unknown

 

"Honestly what are you doing that you can't text me back"

- Unknown

 

"Also you have my instagram now so follow it and tell me what you think of my lastest post"

- Unknown

 

"Did the colors look good? I put them through a few filters to make the colors a little bit more pastel"

- Unknown

 

"Actually, what would you know you can't even dress yourself properly nvm"

- Unknown

 

Sighing, Wonwoo checked Seungkwans instagram to check his latest post. 

 

How does this broke college student have the money to buy $40 desserts...

 

"The photo looks nice. Also I was with my friends telling them about the date"

- Wonwoo.

 

Seungkwan didn't respond after a few minutes, so Wonwoo took the time to save his number in his phone.

 

Boo Seungkwan (dont bother)

 

Deciding that he actually wanted to enjoy the last few minutes of the walk back to his dorm, he decided to call his friend Seokmin.

 

From the 5th grade up until 12th grade, they were unseperable. Unfortunatly, his family had to move back to their hometown half way through their senior year, but they still kept in touch and visited each other when they could.

 

Seokmin was very, very interested in the developing relationship between Wonwoo and Mingyu. Not really because he wanted to see how it would pan out, but because he wanted to keep tabs on how single his crush really was.

 

Not that he was ever going to say something (especially now), but always felt that way towards Wonwoo. 

 

He just figured that moving away would solve it, but instead it made things lowkey worse.

 

"So" Seokmin started "Did he ask you yet?"

 

"Yup" Wonwoo said, looking down to his bracelet "Now we just wait for four months"

 

Just wait it out for four months, then you'll tell him.

 

"So! Do you like him? Or is your relationship stirctly following the schedule you guys made for yourselves" Seokmin asked. He wasn't planning on involving himself in his business like that, but he just figured since the time length was brought up, he might as well. 

 

"Um...no. Not really. Well, he's a really good friend, but whether or not I actually like him in a romantic way would be no. "

 

"Ah..I see" Seokmin said.

 

good lmaooooo

 

"yeah, but his room mate wants us to stay together" Wonwoo said, shuddering at the thought of Seungkwan. "He interogated me this morning when I went to pick Mingyu up"

 

"Damn, I know someone like that. My friend has a friend like that" Seokmin said "He goes with him when he gets fancy deserts and whenever he goes on dates, he usually interrogates her"

 

"Ewww. Anyways, it's kind of late so i'm gonna head to bed" Wonwoo said, unlocking his door.

 

"Ah yeah, it's pretty late, and I have an audition tomorrow so i'm gonna go to bed too." Seokmin said. 

 

"Oh yeah! What is your audition for?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"Its for a local musical. I'm auditioning for lead" He said. "Oh! But it might be moved to around your area, depending on how many people want tickets."

 

"Really?' Wonwoo asked "I'll be sure to get tickets if it's around then"

 

"Yeah..." Seokmin said "Well anyways, goodnight! I'll text you tomorrow"

 

After their final goodbyes, Wonwoo deicided to call it a night as he crawled under his covers to warm himself up.

 

He quickly sent Mingyu a goodnight text, before dozing off to dream land.

 

I hope Seokmin comes. He and Mingyu would get along well.

 

 

He only slept for about three hours though, due to his phone suddenly buzzing at 2:43 AM.

 

"Oh! So you can tell your friends about your date but you can't tell me?"

- Boo Seungkwan (dont bother)

 

Wonwoo then proceeded to use all of this strenght to prevent himself from smashing his phone against the wall before going back to sleep.

 

why the is that man texting me this now smh