Chapter six

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

Chapter 6

 

Hi!!! I'm sorry this chapter is kind of short too, but oooo plot twist lolol. Anyways tysm for all of the comments omgggg and subscriptions too!!!! ily all lolol. anyways:

Seokmin stood in front of the callbacks sheet, and honestly, as happy as he was to get a callback, he wasn't happy to have to share his spotlight with another guy named 'Boo Seungkwan'

The only plus to this was that he was going to be around Wonwoo for awhile, but it might not be for long depending on how good this Seungkwan person really was.

Shooting Wonwoo a text to inform him that he was going to be visiting soon, he began to pack his bags to get himself ready for his visit up to Seoul. 

Not only was Wonwoo there, but his friend Hansol was also around there, so he made arrangments to stay at his apartment for the month that he was going to be there. 

Luckily for Seokmin, all of his classes were online, so he wasn't going to miss anything, but he still knew that he was going to be suffering with the workload of school on top of the workload of the musical (if he even gets the lead, that is.)

"oh well. Even if I don't get the part, at least i'll see a few friends before I go"

He booked his KTX train tickets for the next week and sighed. 

"I'll rant to Hansol about this 'Boo Seungkwan' when I get there" 

-

Seokmins reaction to having to try out again was considered calm compared to Seungkwans reaction, which was, well, not pleasent.

"WHAT THE ???" He said to Mingyu, who had just woken up to the sound of Seungkwan screaming.

"What is it this time?" He asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"You know that musical I auditioned for? Instead of getting lead immediatly, I have to try out again against some guy named 'Lee Seokmin'." Seungkwan said, stomping around. 

"So...just try out again?" Mingyu asked, getting himself out of bed. He figured that it would be impossible to sleep after Seungkwans outburst, so he decided on just taking a shower instead.

"That's not the point, Mingyu. The point is that I didn't get the part on the first try! How is that possible?!" He exclaimed, throughing himself onto his bed.

"Maybe this Lee Seokmin guy is just good too? Aren't the auditions online? Just go and watch his to see what he's like." Mingyu called out from the bathroom.

Seungkwan shrugged, firing up his laptop before going to the website online to see the auditions that were sent in.

"I found it!!!" Seungkwan called out, clicking on the video.

Sadly for Seungkwan, all of the auditions online were uploaded without a video, only the audio, so he couldn't get a good look at his competion. And even more sadly for Seungkwan, if he thought that his voice was the best in the world at one point, he was certainly going to be questioning it now.

"Mingyu...this guy is.....good....." Seungkwan muttered.

Mingyu came out of the bathroom to listen, and well, yeah. This guy was good, too.

"Uhm....." Mingyu started. He wanted to tell Seungkwan not to worry and that his voice was more powerful and better, but....so was Seokmins.

"Why don't you just ask Hansol about this?" Mingyu asked. Not that he didn't want to help Seungkwan, but....actually, it was because he didn't want to help him.

"I would, but he's getting his apartment ready for a friend coming up to Seoul. I'll tell him later I guess." Seungkwan said, shrugging as he shut his laptop down. "I'll deal with it when the time comes, I guess. Anyways, tell your fake boyfriend to start responding to text messages."

"I...what?" Mingyu asked. "You were texting him last night?"

"Yeah, and he took forever to respond!" Seungkwan exclaimed. "He said he was telling his friends about the date or something."

"Yeah, he was going to break the news that we were dating. He told me that their reactions were priceless" He said, smiling to himself. 

"It's going to be really bad when you have to tell them that it was all fake, then" Seungkwan said, tsking to himself. 

"Yeah...I guess..." Mingyu said. 

Mingyu knew in the back of his mind that he was going to have to break the news eventually, but now that the reationship had actually 'started', the idea of having to break things off was becoming more and more difficult to think about. 

"Well, anyways, I'm going to go practice the new song. They gave us the new one to audition with." Seungkwan said, pouting.

"That's fine, i'll be out with Wonwoo anyways." Mingyu said, pulling on the last of his outfit before heading out the door.

Their plan was to meet up at a cafe and discuss the future of their 'relationship' and how things will play out during the time spawn of it, but due to the nice weather out, they decided to meet up at the gardens instead.

Being that it was April, Mingyu wasn't really expecting weather like this, yet here he stood in his jeans and white tee shirt, burning in the hot 86 degree weather.

"why did Wonwoo think this was a good idea"

His thoughts quickly went away, however, when he saw Wonwoo make his way towards the bench that Mingyu sat at.

And even though Wonwoo was, well, the greatest person in Mingyus eyes, he was more fixated on the treats that Wonwoo held in his hands than anything else.
"yas my man brought me ice cream"

"I'm sorry it's so hot out today" Wonwoo said, handing Mingyu his ice cream.

"It's okay, I found a place in the shade, so it's all good." He said, pulling out his planner. "So, yesterday went pretty well, right?"

Wonwoo nodded, holding up his wrist to show that he was still wearing the bracelet.

"Dumb and dumber couldn't stop fussing over it" He said with a sigh. "So, what's next on the adgenda?"

"Honestly..." Mingyu started "Nothing really. Right now would be the phase that we would hang out everyday, but there is only so much that we could plan out before we are kind of just...hanging out without planning..."

"Well...is that a bad thing to just hang out? I mean, we are kind of friends right now...right?" 

"Well, yeah, but around Seungcheol and Jeonghan, we have to act like we like eachother...you know...romantically." Mingyu said.

"I know, I know. But for right now, how about we just enjoy each others company until the time comes. I mean, the last month of our 'relationship' is going to be us planning our break up, right? And hey, we will also have finals and such. When we break up, instead of it being a big fight, how about it just be that we never have time for eachother anymore?"

Mingyu nodded, copying it into his notebook. 

"That works." He said, before putting his notebook away. "So...how are you?"

"Well, this morning I found out that my friend is coming up to Seoul soon, so i'm pretty good." Wonwoo said. 

"Really? That sounds like fun. Is he staying by you at your dorm?" Mingyu asked.

"Nah, he has a friend near here with an apartment who has an extra room. He's coming because of a musical near here." Wonwoo said. 

"Thats great! And hey, if he and Seungkwan ever meet, they'll have a great time together." Mingyu said, smiling. 

"Oh yeah! Maybe I can finally get him off of my back. He texted my nonstop last night' Wonwoo said, shaking his head.

"Yeah...apologies to you....he told me about you not responding...." Mingyu said.

"It wasn't intentional, it was just that I was with Seungcheol and Jeonghan at the time" He said, sighing. 

"Oh! Seungcheol congratulated me. They were so happy for us" He said, smiling. 

"Yeah..." Wonwoo said. 

After another hour or so, Wonwoo decided to go back to his dorm to start the homework that he should have done a month ago.

He also had to start preparing his dorm for Seokmins arrival. 

Not that Seokmin was staying at his dorm, but he didn't want for Seokmin to visit just to see the trash dormitory that he lived in. 

Mingyu came with him to help him clean up, so for the next few hours, they talked about what they were going to do for the next few weeks. 

They already planned to stay away from eachother during the last three weeks of the relationship, but they at least wanted a plan of what they were going to do.

"I'll take care of our anniversary date" Wonwoo said "I know somewhere that you would like, but i'll be a suprise"

Mingyu nodded, copying the information into his phone to jot down later.

"Well, tomorrow I have a late day, so lets not meet up tomorrow. On Tuesday, though you get off of classes at 2:00 PM, so lets hang out that day." 

"That works" Wonwoo said. "I know you get off of classes on Friday around 4:00 PM, but my friend is arriving around then, so i'm not sure how long we can hang out that day"

Mingyu nodded his head, smiling.

"Thats okay. It's actually better, since Seungkwans friend, Hansol, has a friend coming up to Seoul as well, so me and Seungkwan might do something."

"Oh, well that'll be fun. What is his friend coming up for?" Wonwoo asked. 

"Uh...i'm not sure, but i'll ask!" Mingyu said, pulling his phone out to text Hansol.

"Maybe my friend and his will be on the same train" Wonwoo said, smiling.

"Maybe they'll be best friends when they get off of the train" Mingyu said. "Oh, actually, Seungkwan is kind of upset. You know the musical he auditioned for? Turns out he has to re-audition because another guy was just as good as him" Mingyu said, shaking his head.

"Really? That sounds pretty difficult to be just as good. Well, Seungkwan will probably beat out the other guy anyways. If I were the othet guy, I wouldn't want to be going against him" Wonwoo said. 

"Yeah...anyways, your friend is also auditioning for a musical, right?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah...I think he already got his part. He's so good, so I doubt he would have to re-audition." Wonwoo said. 

"Really?" Mingyu asked. "What's his name?" 

"His name?" Wonwoo asked. "It's Le-" 

Before Wonwoo could finish, Mingyus phone began to buzz.

It was Seungkwan, demanding that Mingyu come back to the dorms for something urgent.

"sorry, i'm really not sure what has gotten into him" Mingyu said, sighning.

"It's okay, my room looks pretty good anyways." Wonwoo said, shrugging.

"I know but still..well i'll see you soon, okay?" Mingyu said, waving goodbye.

"oh, I forgot to tell him his name..."