Chapter thirteen

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

Chapter 13

Hi! Sorry this chapter is lowkey short af.....been at orchestra practice and such lolz. Anyways, uh this chapter is kinda boring im sorry, i'll try to make the meanie date in the next one a lil longer and more in depth as well as the seungkwan/seokmin ish so uh...have that to look forward to? Anyways, pls continue to leave comments (good or bad lol) as well as subscribe bc it makes me happy!!!!

 

Anyways: 

 

 

"So!" Jeonghan started "Did you guys plan your next date?"

It was currently 7:00 AM, and Jeonghan decided that he was going to go hang out with his friend who'd 100% be chill with seeing him at such an ungodly hour.

Also, who would forgive him for breaking into his dorm.

"It's 7:00 AM, can you leave me alone? Also, how'd you get in here?!" Wonwoo tried his best to kick him out of his dormitory, but Jeonghan brought Shah out of his dorm for some fresh air, and kicking Jeonghan out would mean getting rid of Shah as well.

"Seungcheol gave me the key" Jeonghan shrugged, plopping himself down onto Wonwoos bed. "So, how was it?"

"Didn't I call you when it finished? Why're you asking me again?" Wonwoo burried himself underneath his sheets upon Jeonghan ripping open his curtains, stating that it's 'too god damn dark in here'

"You didn't call me, you called me and Seungcheol. Now! I want to hear the details that you wouldn't dare go over with him around."

"What....What are you talking about?" 

"You know" Jeonghan started "The good stuff."

"that being...."

"How'd Mingyu look? What'd he eat? How'd he react to-"

"I told you all of that stuff already!" Wonwoo attempted once more to get rid of Jeonghan, but instead, Jeonghan decided to join him under his sheets. "Don't you have class soon?!"

"What class? Marine Bio? I'm gonna ditch to take Shah outside somewhere." Jeonghan said, making himself comfortable.

"How can you ditch! You're graduating soon, you shouldn't be doing stuff like that!" Wonwoo exclaimed, earning himself a groan from Jeonghan, who reached over towards Wonwoo's pillow before snatching it for himself.

"Yeah, yeah. Well, me and Seungcheol are already set for when we graduate. He starts his first offical job next month, anyways."

"And you?" Wonwoo asked.

"Me? I haven't heard back yet, but I applied to be...guess!"

"Guess? Uh..I don't know...a care taker?" Wonwoo asked.

"Close! I applied for a kindergarten teacher!" He exclaimed.

"Oh.." Wonwoo started "That suits you very well, huh."

Wonwoo thought about it, and well, yeah. That sounds like something that Jeonghan would enjoy doing.

"I'm nervous about what i'm going to do about the dorm, though." Jeonghan sighed. 

Jeonghan and Seungcheol both had part time jobs on campus, earning them what was essencially a hotel room, complete with a mini living room, a small kitchen, and a bedroom that was bigger than Wonwoos whole dormitory.

Actually, it was more like an apartment, but like...a really small apartment.

"You're nervous about moving out?" Wonwoo asked.

"Well..,yeah?" Jeonghan proceeded to make himself even more comfortable my resting his head on Wonwoo.

Normally, Wonwoo would have shuddered away, but he was too tired to bother at that point.

didn't he already steal my pillow? why does he need to do this,too?

"Well, if you guys ever need any help, I can drive things to your new apartment and such."

Jeonghan giggled, playfully hitting Wonwoos arm.

"Well, yeah! Of course you are! I thought that was a given!"

"Oh..." Said Wonwoo, before getting himself out of bed, deciding to do homework now that he was awake.

"You're doing homework now?" Jeonghan asked, eyeing the textbooks that Wonwoo was lugging from his bag towards his desk.

"I mean, you're here and I need to stay awake" Wonwoo shrugged, plugging in his laptop.

"So entertain me instead!" Jeonghan said, scofting at Wonwoos lack of effort.

"You have Shah to entertain you." Wonwoo pointed out, glancing over to him, who was currently digging through Wonwoos sock basket.

"why's he..." Wonwoo trailed off as he watched Shah rip through his socks.

"Well, why aren't they in a drawer?" Jeonghan asked, making no effort to stop Shahs efforts to destroy Wonwoos belongings.

"Because..because...That's besides the point!" Wonwoo said, glancing back at Shah, who had now found an interest in his closet.

"Well, if you'd just put them away in a closed space, we'd be fi-" Jeonghan was cut off by his phone ringing, looking down to see an unfamiliar number appear.

"Who is it?" Wonwoo asked "Is it the people at the school that you applied to?"

"School? Why on earth would I want to go back to school and- Oh! You meant the kindergarten? Maybe..."

He made his way to Wonwoos bathroom to take the call in private, returning with a smile on his face.

"So...you got the job?" Wonwoo asked.

"Nooo" Jeonghan said, sarcasm oozing out of his words "Why else would I be smiling?!"

"Did you tell Seungcheol yet?" Wonwoo asked.

Jeonghan shook his head, deciding to do it later.

"Well, while i'm still happy, I think me and Shah are going to take off." Jeonghan reattached Shahs leash to his collar before making his way out of the door, waving goodbye to Wonwoo, who shut the door promtly.

Thank god 

-

"So, they're actually going to move out?" Mingyu asked, staring wide-eyed at Wonwoo, who nodded.

"And they've both got jobs now, too." Wonwoo said. "It's weird that they're actually..like...thinking about their future..."

Mingyu nodded, agreeing that it was indeed strange that Jeonghan suddenly...like...cared...

"Well, in other news, Seungkwan said that next week is the day that he and Seokmin have to...you know..." Mingyu shuddered at the thought of Seungkwan fangirling.

"Yeah, yeah. I've been hearing the same from Seokmin" Wonwoo sighed, getting up to get a refill on his coffee.

"Well," Mingyu started upon his return "It's strange that they're both excited, no?"

"Strange? It's clear that Seungkwan's like...in love him him, anyways." Wonwoo said.

"Yeah, but with Seokmin, I mean. What's up with him being enthusiastic about this?"

"Mingyu, he's the lead. What's he supposed to say? 'No, I don't want to follow the script'? That scene that they're doing is in the movie, they must've known it was coming up, anyways."

"Then why was Seungkwan so stunned?" Mingyu asked.

"Maybe he forgot about that scene? It's not that important, anyways. " Wonwoo pointed out. 

"Maybe...anyways, whens the show supposed to premiere, anyways?" Mingyu asked "Seungkwan hasn't been answering my question."

"I think Seokmin goes back to his home down around June 26th? Sometime around then, i'll assume."

"Wow..." Mingyu said. It wasn't very long until that date, meaning that Seokmin would eventually departure from them.

"Yeah, but he said that in a year from now, he'll be moving here." 

"Really? Can he afford a place here? I mean, Seungcheol and Jeonghan are going to be having two incomes, yet they can't afford more than a one bedroom..."

"He's asked me to move in with him when he moves here. I mean, by then, we would have 'broken up', right?" Wonwoo asked.

"Oh yeah..."

Mingyu knew that as the school year came to a close, their relationship would eventualy have to end, but...

Well, neither of them really wanted it to end, of course, but technically speaking, they were both violating the set rules that they placed for themsleves to follow.

"But, if all goes as planned, he might end up moving in with Hansol, since he enjoys his company a lot."

"I guess...wait. How is it that Hansol has that apartment? He's a college student like us, how's he paying for a fully revonated, two bedroom apartment in the bussiest area of Seoul?"

"Oh, Seokmin showed me why. I'll link you the videos later, but basically he used to act when he was younger, so now he's got mad money."

"A child actor that has mad money? I didn't realize they got paid so well..."

"Well," Wonwoo started "He was cute looking, people were paying well because he's-"

"Yeah, yeah. Was he really so cute though? How much was he making?"

"Not sure, but to be able to pay for that apartment, i'd assume quite a bit."

"Huh. Well anyways, if when we graduate and don't have a place that we can afford on our own, assuming that Seokmin moves in with Hansol, we could..like.."

"Be roomates?" Wonwoo asked. "Yeah, I mean, it wouldn't be weird or anything. I'm not used to a room mate though, so you'll have to go easy on me."

"For what?" Mingyu asked.

"Dirty laundry on the floor, not tidying up, etc." Wonwoo shrugged.

"What?! Your dorm is always so clean, though..." Mingyu said "It's never in a bad condition."

"Well, truth be told, Jeonghan and Seungcheol come over all of the time and tidy it up while i'm working..."

"Like parents?" Mingyu asked, grinning at the expression on Wonwoos face.

"They're not like parents, you know." Wonwoo scoffted.

"They cook for you, clean for you, i've even heard you calling Jeonghan 'mom'!"

"Yeah, yeah. Well, next year when they're not here, my dorm's going to be a mess and i'm going to stave." Wonwoo shrugged. 

"That's not true! I'll help you, if you need. I have to clean after Seungkwan, anyways. Might as well help you, too" 

"Well, if you're offering..." Wonwoo got up to return his coffee cup, gesturing to Mingyu that he was ready to leave. "Where're exactly are we going?" 

"You don't need to know that" Mingyu said, leading the way back to his car "You didn't tell me where we were going when you took me out, you don't get to know where you're going when I take you out" 

"But that's different" Wonwoo pouted, getting in the passengers seat.

"Oh, well. My rules, not yours" Mingyu began the drive to his mystery place (he was literally just taking him to a ferret cafe, but...), gleefully ignoring Wonwoos glares ast him.

"You're going to have fun! It's a place with animals!" 

"And? I'm over animals now that Shah ruined like...all of my clothes..." Wonwoo groaned at the thought of the damage that Shah had inflicted on his closet. 

"Well," Mingyu started "Too bad. You'll have fun because you're with me, then."

Wonwoo shrugged.

he's not wrong, anyways.


-

"Bro, I don't know how else to explain this to you," Hansol started "He literally doesn't care! Like, he doesn't think it's a big deal!"

"But how?!" Seungkwan exclaimed "Isn't he excited? Or nervous? Gosh, why's he so weird for?"

"Because it's scripted, Seungkwan. This is a play, fam. It's not like he's kissing you because he wants to. It's just...I don't know how else to explain this to you. "

"But Wonwoo said that Seokmin was excited!"

"Maybe Seokmins just telling him stuff. Or maybe he's not telling me something, I don't know. But can we please drop this now? People are like...looking..." Hansol slumped down in his seat as he peered over Seungkwans shoulder to be greeted by people staring at them.

"Yeah, well, I think he's excited, that's all. Also, his food is gross, why'd we come here again?"

"It had 4 stars, plus its so pretty!" Hansol said, holding up the rainbow cupcake that he got.

"Yeah..it does look aestetically pleasing..." Seungkwan decided to do the bakery justice and not complain to the staff that day.

"Well, anyways, Seokmins going to your dorm later anyways, right? Why don't you just, like...ask him how he feels?"

"What?!" Seungkwan exclaimed "I can't do that! That's like...no."

"Why though? People like it when you ask them that. Like, Seungkwan, how are you?"

"I'm fine? Why're you asking me that." 

"Because it shows that I care about you being comfortable and that I care about you!" Hansol said. "So you asking Seokmin if he's comfortable with it will show that 1) you care about how he feels while doing scenes like that, and 2), it's a good segway into you telling Seokmin your feelings!"

"Tell him?! No! I can't to that, not while he's still into Wonwoo." Seungkwan shook his head.

"Actually," Hansol said "I don't think he's all that interested anymore..."

"Huh?" Seungkwan asked, sitting straight up in his seat, leaning over the table "How'd you reckon that?"

"He said that he's just like...not as invested anymore. Plus, like literally everyone, he doubts that Wonwoo and Mingyu will actually end the 'relationship' and might actually start dating for real. I mean, they literally go on dates now, like why're they still pretending that they're not interested?"

"Cause Mingyu's a and Wonwoos, well, he's Wonwoo." Seungkwan tsked to himself. "Anyways, you're saying that Seokmins like...available for real?"

Hansol nodded, returning his attention to his phone.

"Who're you texting?" Seungkwan asked, peering over the table to get a glimpse of his phone. "A girl?"

"Don't worry about that." Hansol said, pulling his phone farther away from Seungkwans grasp.

"I want to see! You know that i'm going to find her, anyways!"