Chapter fourteen

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

And the award for the shortest chapter in the ing world goes to: This!!! Yeah...so uhm im really sorry that this is mad short (and late....) i havent had as much time as i used to, and the next month is going to be rough. My mom is going in for heart surgery next week (don't worry!! its totally safe..at least thats what shes telling me..) and also i have musical rehersals coming up, so i'm not entirely sure when i'll be able to update next...my apologies. ALSO BIG BIG BIG SHOUTOUT TO CRZY RAINBOW STAR she made me a beautiful header and i love it so much!!! thank you so much!!! anyways:

 

Chapter 14

Not to say that Wonwoo wasn't expecting a whole lot from this last-minute 'date' that Minbgyu decided to bring him on, but...

Well, yeah.

But luckily, Wonwoo didn't end up in a dump that he assumed he'd be in, but he found himself at a pop-up bakery for a couples cooking class instead.

Mingyu actually didn't plan on this, as he intended to bring Wonwoo to a ferret cafe, but he he passed by the bakery and decided that it'd be a better idea.

"A cooking class?" He asked, turning to Mingyu as he put his apron on.

"Yeah! I thought it'd be fun." Mingyu shrugged, making his way towards their cooking station.

"Yeah, but-" Wonwoo started before getting shushed by the instructer, who started her introduction of what they'd be making today.

"I signed us up for the cupcake class, okay?" Mingyu whispered over.

Wonwoo nodded, focusing his attention to the instructor.

Wonwoo had a feeling that Mingyu mainly brought him here to introduce him to cooking, but after awhile, Wonwoo was utterly ashamed to admit that he was actually having fun.

Not to mention, the mixer had a bit of a malfuction, causing flour to fly out onto Mingyus unexpectant face, so that was a good laugh.

The only problem that Wonwoo could find within their little date was one person:The instructor.

Wonwoo tried to ignore it at first, assuming that she was just really friendly, but after awhile of giving her the cold shoulder, she decided to instead place her interest in Mingyu.

Doesn't that woman have a class to teach?

Wonwoo knew better than to cause a scene, though, so he settled to just side-eyeing her instead.

"You're doing so well!" She praised, resting her hand lightly on Mingyus shoulder.
 
"Really?" He asked, turning towards her.

"Yeah! Anyways, i'll just go check up on a few others before coming back." 


Does he not realize...

As she made her way back towards the front, Mingyu turned to him with a grin.

"She said i'm doing well" Mingyu peeped over Wonwoos shoulder to see what progress Wonwoo was making before scoffting.

Not that Mingyu was going to admit it, but Wonwoos looked better than Mingyus.

"How'd you do that design?" He asked, watching as Wonwoo piped on small flowers.

"Contrary to what you might think, I'm decent at cake decorating." Wonwoo shrugged.

"But..you said you've never baked a thing before!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"And I haven't. But who said anything about decorating?" Wonwoo asked, making his way towards the flash freezer to cool down his frosting.

"Yeah, but-" Mingyu continued, following Wonwoo around the kitchen "-how'd you learn that?"

"Is it important?" Wonwoo asked, now gazing over the table with various toppings.

"Well..I mean..." Mingyu started, before deciding to drop it. "Anyways, why're you only picking Blue and Purple? There's more colors in the world, you know."

"Yeah, but it reminds me of this." Wonwoo said, holding up his wrist to reveal his bracelet. "Remember?"

"Oh yeah.." Mingyu looked down towards his own wrist to see his matching pair.

"Anyways, after our cupcakes have cooled, do you want to go?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yeah, but I have to talk to the instructer, first. She asked me to speak to her before I go..." Mingyu shrugged, making his way back to his station.

Why does she want...?

Wonwoo glared back over to the instructer before joining Mingyu at their station, helping Mingyu with his decorating. 

After another ten minutes, Wonwoo retrieved their cupcakes from the flash freezer, getting himself ready to go.

"Wait!" Called out the instructer as she ran over to Mingyu. "Can we speak in private?" 

"Private?" Mingyu asked "Sure" He shrugged, gesturing for Wonwoo to follow him.

"No, no." She said, holding her hand out "I meant just the two of us..."

"But I don't want to leave my boyfriend all alone." Mingyu pouted.

"Yes, but- wait." She said, taking a few steps back, looking back and forth between the two."You two are-"

"Yup." Wonwoo chimed in, intwining his hands with Mingyus.

"Oh.." She said, turning back to her station.

"You don't want to talk anymore?" Mingyu asked, the utter confusion in his voice was almost sad.

"Let's just go "Wonwoo whispered over "I'll explain to you in the car why she wanted to talk to you."


-

"Hansol kind of brought up that you're nervous, but I didn't think it was serious..." Seokmin said.

Seungkwan had decided to take Hansols advice (a very rare occurence) and sit Seokmin down.

"Well...it's not that.." He started "I just wanted to make sure everything was okay..."

"Okay with...us having to do a scene like that?" Seokmin asked.

"Well, what if things get weird between us?" 

"Uh..." Seokmin started "It sounds like you're the one with the issue.."

"Yeah, well...it's just that I don't want to get you uncomfortable..that's what i'm worried about."

"Seungkwan, i'm going to tell you this for the last time: I have no problem with this scene. If you have an issue, however, just tell me!" 

Seungkwan sighed.

His plans to extract how Seokmin felt was backfiring on him.

Seungkwan knew that Seokmin probably couldn't give less of a that he would have to kiss him, but that didn't mean that he wasn't going to try and extract some sort of emotion form him.

"I..let's just drop it." Seungkwan said, getting up. "It was silly to bring up, anyways."

"It wasn't, but...sure. We'll drop it." Seokmin shrugged, making his way towards Seungkwans closet to grab snacks. "Once again, though. If there's an issue, you can tell me."

"Yeah, yeah.." Seungkwan said. "Anyways, do you know where Wonwoo and Mingyu went?"

"A bakery, I think?" Seokmin said "Wonwoo texted me when he got there."

"A bakery?" Seungkwan asked "I thought they went to a ferret cafe..."

Seokmin shrugged, returning to Seungkwans bed. 

The weird feeling between them never really went away after their awkward conversation, but that didn't mean that Seokmin wasn't willing to make the best of a situation.

"Well, not to sound like a broken record, but if you're still nervous about the kissing scene, we could always...practice.."

Seungkwan stayed frozen in his bed upon hearing Seokmins proposal.

"You want to practice?" Seungkwan asked.

yAS

"Well, it's really not a big deal and all, but I just figured that i'd ask." Seokmin said. "We should just drop it, I gu-"

"No!" Seungkwan interuppted, startling Seokmin. "I-I mean..no, don't drop it. It's not a bad idea..."

"Well..uh.." Seokmin said "We could always try it now, but i've got to go." 

Seokmin was meeting up with the director, meaning that Seungkwans hopes had been brought up for no reason whatsoever.

"Well..maybe tomorrow...?" Seungkwan asked.

Seokmin nodded, making his way out of the dorm.

That went absolutly horrible...

-

"Do you really think she was hitting on me?" Mingyu asked "I couldn't tell..."

"Mingyu!" Wonwoo exclaimed "Didn't you see her face once she realized that we were..like...together...?"

"Yeah, but I just thought she was shocked, not disapointed. I mean" Mingyu glanced over to Wonwoo "Neither of us really look the part."

"Yeah, but" Wonwoo said, holding up his wrist "We got these bad boys to tell them to off."

Mingyu shrugged, refocusing his attention to the road.

They decided to got back to Mingyus dorm before eating their creations, half because Wonwoo no longer wanted to be around the insturctor, half because Seungkwan wanted to talk to them about recent events dealing with him and Seokmin.

Wonwoo was almost positive it had to go with his scene with Seokmin, but he was praying that for once in his life, the duo would just drop it.

Sadly, his prayers weren't heard that day, as Wonwoo had to sit through another thirty minute rant on Seokmin.

"He wants to what?" Mingyu asked.

"He said that he wants to like...rehearse it!" Seungkwan exclaimed. "I guess taking Hansols advice wasn't that bad after all!"

"Yeah, Seokmin mentioned it to me awhile ago, but I didn't think he was going to ask you." Wonwoo shrugged, quickly gaining the attention of Seungkwan.

"Awhile ago?!" Seungkwan asked "He's been thinking about this for awhile as well?" 

"Well, yeah...?" Wonwoo shifted uncomfortably under his gaze "I just figured you knew already..."

"So he lied to me!" Seungkwan said "He was thinking about it, too!"

"Well, he might have been thinking about it because it's apart of the job, not because he's like...nervous or whatever sinnister ideas you've been imagining..." Mingyu noted. 

"Yeah, yeah..." Seungkwan said "Well, I'll tell you how it goes, later I guess..."

Wonwoo knew that Seungkwan wanted to say more to Mingyu, not to mention it was getting late and his finals were going to be coming up soon, so decided to make his exit.

"Text me if he ever brings it up again!!!" Seungkwan called out as Wonwoo made his way out the door.  "If you don't, I'll find out!!!"

-

"What do you mean that it's been cut?" Seungkwan asked, staring at the director with wide eyes.

"Seokmin said that he was some what uncomfortable with the situation, so we decided to just cut it! Honestly, it's not that big of a deal, plenty of these productions have cut it out or changed it." The director shrugged, making his way back to the set. 

He wasn't really uncomfortable..was he?

Just as Seungkwan was getting ready for their dress rehersal, Seokmin walked in. 

"Hey! Are you ready for-" 

"You asked them to cut the scene out?!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

"Oh..yeah." Seokmin said, smiling towards him. "I knew you were uncomfortable with the kissing scene so I just asked him to cut it. Don't worry, we will just be holding hands or something along those lines, instead." 

"N-no!" Seungkwan said "You weren't supposed to do that!" 

"I wasn't supposed to...what?" Seokmin asked "I thought you didn't want to do it!"

"Of course I wanted to! I wanted to make sure that you wanted to do it!" Seungkwan exclaimed. 

"You...wanted to do it?" Seokmin asked "Why didn't you jus-" 

Before Seokmin could even finish his sentence, however he was interuppted by Seungkwan. 

Because finally, after weeks upon weeks of slowly falling in love with him, he finally, finally kissed him.

And god was Seungkwan nothing but utterly satisfied with himself. 

 

 

AS AN APOLOGY FOR ME NOT UPDATING FOR AWHILE ILL GIVE YOU THE GIFT OF A SPOILER: ya seungkwan and seokmin are finna get together (although did u rly think they werent???)