Chapter twenty one

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

HELLO LOLOL Uh so uh.....ive been..busy to say the least. IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER 4 AWHILE BUT ITS STILL SHORT UHHH but lowkely uh im so so so so sorry that this update is so late n . It's actually garbage how late this took me and there's barely any meanie but it was mroe of them just getting to disney n so i mean. Anyways! I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter and uh i love you guys so so much! The last chapter will be soon (YOU MEAN THAT YOURE ENDING THIS SOON???) but uh...yeah!! pls comment and subscribe!!
Chapter 21

Well, I would bore you with the long month that they spend home after Seokmin left, waiting 'patiently' for their trip, but i'm fully aware that that's not what the people came here for.

For a little back story, though:

Basically, the gang spent the month being unproductive and bored,  every now and then having 'Disney World Meetings', so...things were going great.

So, unless you wanna hear some dry conversations, i'll let you pass.

What's that??? You want an example of their mind-bogglingly boring conversations?

Ight...?

"I'm so ing bored what the is happening i just sat on my bed for three hours staring at the ceiling while having love yourself:tear play in the background i wanna mf die pls help"
-Wonnie

" mf mood usually id watch captain america but i dont feel like anymore whats happening to me oof"
-happy virus seokmin

"HHH when is the disney trip again i wanna die"
-Wonnie

"Next week but it feels like a month away idk man i wanna go chill w/the disney princesses at brunch pr some lowkey"
-happy virus seokmin

"OOF A MOOD im so ready for this trip plus i miss u sis"
-Wonnie

Was that enough?

Well, as a reader, it doesn't seem dry at all, but for them, their conversations were famished.

So....let's just skip to the day that they left Korea to go bump in Florida, okay?


"When's his train coming in?" Jeonghan asked. "We've been here for twenty minutes now!"

"Shh...he's probably just getting his luggage. The schedule shows that he arrived, so that's good!" Mingyu nodded, looking up at the board. "Actually...we should be seeing him right about n-"
Before he could even finish his sentence, though, Seokmin arrived.

Wonwoo shuddered as Seungkwan ran up to Seokmin, who was more than ecstatic about being back.

"Why're we all standing here?!" He exclaimed "We've got a flight to catch!" 

"But-but it's not for another five hou-"

"With the wait time and the fact that it's international, we should probably be there right about now." Seungcheol noted. 

"Yeah, plus we're bringing Shah, so we have to go through the whole pet thing first." Jeonghan shrugged.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention.

His mom still isn't back.

"How long will the flight be?" Wonwoo asked, making his way towards the parking lot "I want to bring the blanket that i'm crochetting."

"You're knitting?" Hansol asked. "Yikes."

"It's his 'creative outlet." Mingyu cooed. "The flight's gonna be awhile, but we have a connection flight in Los Angeles."

After a few hours, it was finally time to take off.

That probably should have been a smooth transition, but...

"This !" Seungkwan sighed, rubbing his temples. "How much longer is this flight?"

If it were any normal flight, then they'd understand, but they were sitting in first class, so....

"We...we only took off an hour ago..." Wonwoo said. "Do you have any problems with flying?"

"It's not that, his just can't take sitting still." Mingyu shook his head, returning his attention to his book. "I told him to get a xanax prescription but he's refusing to."

"I heard that Shane Dawson is on xanax." Jeonhan spoke up, reclining his chair down to the lowest setting. "There's no shame in that."

"Can you not do that?" Seokmin asked, pushing back against Jeonghans seat. "You're squishing me."

"We're going to my wedding, but you wanna complain about me squishing you?" he asked, tsking as he pulled his seat back up. "While i'm on this, actually," he stood up from his seat to talk to the gang. "This is my wedding we're talking about. Sure, we're also going on vacation, but while you guys are having a great time during the next two days, i'll be busy with Eunwoo planning, okay?"

"Eunwoo?" Hansol asked, turning to her. "Why's my girlfriend helping you with this?"

"I owe him for convincing my boss to give me time off." She shrugged. "Plus, planning stuff is fun!" 

"And nobody thought to ask me?" Seungkwan exclaimed, throwing Eunwoo death glares. "Why wasn't I asked?" 

"We thought you'd be busy with Seokmin." Seungcheol shrugged. "I mean....weren't you planning out your whole vacation around being with him?"

"Well...yes...but that doesn't mean that I can't help!" Seungkwan said. "I can do work to distract myself from the fact that this plane can easily crash and burn within thirty seconds."

"I-I guess..." Jeonghan handed him a few folders filled with paperwork. "You and Eunwoo can work together, since she's working on the same stuff as well."

"Uh..." Wonwoo started, staring skeptically at Jeonghan. "Is that a good idea?"

"What, you think that I can't control myself?" Seungkwan asked. "I'll have you know that me and Eunwoo will get along just fine, right?" He asked her.

She wasn't gonna lie and say that she wasn't intimidated by him, but she needed all of the help that she could get.


Disney World weddings were great and all, but holy were they work.

Jeognhan and Seungcheol had already taken care of dining options and their outfits (which were horrible, horrendous yellow and red colors), so she was now in charge of decorations and seating arrangements.

Sounds easy right?

Well, it would be pretty easy, but it turns out that even thought his mom and sister weren't coming, anybody that might've been remotely related to Jeonghan decided to get in on this wedding.

To be honest, even Jeonghan himself wasn't sure who exactly some of the people listed for him were, but in his mind, the more the merrier.


Also, despite the great hospitality that Disney is known for, they were kind of useless when it came to budging on decore for the wedding.

Sure, they'll give you a few stuff, but anything that they want aside from the basics we're costly, which because Jeonghan was very adiment on his Winnie the Pooh themed placements on the alter.


"We've got to start on planning where we're gonna fit Jeonghans family in that space, since they're the majority of this list." She said, handing him the list of family members. "I'm not really sure who belongs to his fathers or mothers side, so we're going to have to figure that out. Oof."

"Do you need any help?" Hansol asked. "I can do some work, too."

"Of cour-"

"Hell no." Jeonghan shook his head. "I have my two workers and myself and that's it. Also, I don't want you distracting Eunwoo while she slaves over my wedding."

"But-"

"Nope." 

"But what if-"

"Are y'all done fighting?" Mingyu asked, lifting his sleeping mask from his eyes. "Y'all are annoying as ."

"They won't let me help!" Hansol whined. "They're being unreasonable."

"You want to help them?" Wonwoo asked. "You do know that you're gong to miserable for the next three days, right?"

"Perhaps, but-"

"Did you know that this plane has free wifi?" Seokmin asked. "Look!" He pointed to his phone "Isn't that cool?"

"You mean that I can distract myself from you guys for the next thirteen hours?" Seungkwan asked. "Thank for that!"

 

The rest of the ride went as smooth as possible once the gang found out that they could pretend that the other didn't exist, but that's no fun to read, so we're just going to skip that.

Whoops.


Well, the connection flight from California to Florida didn't include wifi, so that was a time.
But I doubt you'll want to read more of Hansol about to start swinging while Seokmin tried ot defuse the situation.


Oh, what's that? You wanna read the same ? Okay!!!


"You honestly want to catch these hand what the i'll you the -"

"THERE ARE CHILDREN ON THIS FLIGHT HANSOL WHAT THE ARE YOU CURSING THE ABOUT STUPID WHAT THE F-"


Good enough? Good! 

Well, after the four hour flight, the gang had finally found themselves in Orlando, Florida.
 
"Finally!" Jeonghan said, stretching his legs as he exited off of the plane. "We've arrived!"

"About time, too." Mingyu shook his head. "Those were the worst four hours of my life."

"You mean that 'Were The World Mine' wasn't worse?" Wonwoo asked, trudging along behind the gang as he carried their luggage.

"Hey!" Seokmin exclaimed "Our musical wasn't that bad." He tsked, getting himself in line to the disney check in. "Where do we pick up our luggage?"

"They drop it off at our hotel." Hansol yawned, joining Seokmin on the line. "It's a magical system! We just have to make sure that we get to the busses in time, otherwise we're ed."

"Really?" Jeonghan asked, returning to the gang after figuring out which bus he and Seungcheol would be on. "Me and him are on a different buses. Will that be a problem?"

"Nah, it's cool." Hansol shrugged. "Actually, the Grand Floridian is on the Magic Kingdom property, so you can just take the monorail when going to Magic Kingdom. That works in your favor, since you'll be able to get there faster and stuff."

"Where's the Art of Animation?" Seungkwan asked. "That's where we're staying, right?"

"Yeah, we're the closest to the entrance of Disney World, but the farthest from the parks." Hansol pouted. "But it's so nice in there! It's also connected to the Pop Century resort, so we can always just take a walk over incase we're ever bored."

"Right" Mingyu chimed in "Cause we're gonna be bored in Disney World, right?"

"Well, I heard that resort hopping is just as fun as going to the parks, so one of these days out of the week that we're here we can swing by a few." Wonwoo said, sighing as he finally dropped the bags off of his shoulders.

"Yes!" Seokmin exclaimed. "Let's visit the New Orleans resort. I heard that there's a three person bike there for guests to ride around."

"Right, cause I want to do that with all y'all." Seungkwan shook his head.

 

After about an hour at the airport, the gang finally arrived at their designated hotels, and damn we're they stunned to finally by at their resort.

The Art of Animation resort was themed around Ariel, Nemo, Cars, and The Lion King, which was a fun time to explore, but the main attraction to the gang was the mf pool.

After settling down in their family suite (cause they're a family), they made their way to the Nemo themed pool.

There was also an Ariel pool closer to their suite (Since they agreed in staying near the Ariel section), but the Nemo themed one was the closest to the food court, plus it was a bigger pool since it accomadated to the Nemo, Lion King, and Cars sections of the resort.

"You guys..." Seokmin peered his head out from underneath the water. "Get down here now."

"Why?" Mingyu asked. "I just washed my hair." He whined. 

"There's music underneath the water!" He exclaimed, spalshing the water onto Mingyu. "Your hair is wet now, anyways. Go and see!"

"Yeah, yeah." Mingyu sighed, joining the rest of them underneath, and lowkey, it was pretty cool.

"Do you think they have technology like this other at The Grand Floridian?" Seungkwan asked.

"Nah, it's only at this one." Seokmin shrugged. "I wonder what they're doing right now."

-

"sEUNGCHEOL, THEY HAVE CHOCOLATES ON THE PILLOWS!" Jeonghan exclaimed, currying himself into the soft silk sheets.

"They're alsp got in the bathroom!" Seungcheol rushed to join him. "And we've got a great view of the palace!"

"This was such a good idea, getting his hotel and all." Jeonghan sighed, forcing himself out of his bed. "And it's so close to the other resorts, too."

"We can go resort hopping later on, if you want." Seungcheol said. "I want to visit the polynesian resort, soon."

"That'll be fun. We'll go after the wedding and get free since we're newly weds." Jeonghan nodded, exploring the rest of the room. "How to you think Shah is doing in the puppy playtime area?" 

"Is that where you dropped him off?" Seungcheol asked. "I'm sure he's having the time of his life, then."

"Do you think he knows that we're in freaking disney world?" He asked. 

"Uh.." Seungcheol thought to himself "Well, he's a dog, so no. I don't think that. But i'm sure he knows that he's someplace special!"