Chapter twenty

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

HELLOOOO I FINISHED MY APS AND i have finals and stuff but thats for next month so for the time being im chilling n YALL IM SPENDING CHRISTMAS AT DISNEY WORLD IM SOOO EXCITED IM SO HAPPY RN also did yall hear 'call call call' and the new BTS album??? mf bops i tell u. Anyways im gonna go watch some disney world tours to get myself excited for DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! also ily all ty for all of your comments and stuff i read and try to respond to all of them!! ily!!!
Chapter 20

Well, Mingyu lied, because instead of just wiping down furniture, he decided last minute that it'd be a great idea to deep clean the whole dormitory without Wonwoo's consent.

Not that it really affected him, anyways, since he sat on his phone for 2.5/3 hours of Mingyus cleaning process, but...

Also, the word got around about Seungkwans plans to bring the gang to Florida, so that was...well:

"Does he want to get his beat i'm broke from that mf ring and i wanna die why would he change this last minute???"
-Cheol

"Yeah uh,,,,,idk either bro can we even afford this??? where seungkwangetting this money from exactly???"
-Wonnie

"Why was i added to this group text???" 
-Hansollie

"Yeah hi can u tell ur friend we have no money also my mom's not back to get shah yet and idk if she'll be back before we leave"
-Hannie

"I told him and he still wants to do it *shrug* but he said it'll actually be cheaper plus hansol speaks english and non of us speak chinese soooo. it'll be fun guys!!!"
-happy virus seokmin

"Yall know im in this chat right ill deadass kill all yall im just tyring to plan a nice trip why yall gotta be on my case for smh ill fight all yall"
-Queen Boo

"Wonwoo help me clean."
-Bubblegum

"youre cleaning without me???"
-Hannie

"so proud"
-Cheol

"Can yall lsiten to my mixtape?"
-Hansollie

*cheol has left the chat*
*hannie has left the chat*
*bubblegum has left the chat*
*queen boo has left the chat*
*happy virus seokmin has left the chat*
*Wonnie has left the chat*

" yall"
-Hansollie

 

"Did you hear about Seungkwans stupid plan to bring us to disney world?" Wonwoo asked, shaking his head. "That man is out of this mind, you know."

"I'm in that chat too, dumdum. Shouldn't you be helping me clean?" Mingyu asked, looking up at Wonwoo from under his desk. "I'm not cleaning on my hands and knees alone."

"But I'm tired, now." Wonwoo whined "And we did good work today, didn't we?"

"But it's still a mess!" Mingyu exclaimed, throwing his sanitary wipes at Wonwoo. "Why didn't you tell me you have all that under your bed?"

Mingyu wasn't necessarily out of context when complaining about his bedrooms state, since there were papers and snack bags from back when Wonwoo was a freshmen that were just burried underneath his bed, so...

"I forgot." He shurgged. "But we'll do it tomorrow, okay?"

"I guess..." Mingyu sighed, wiping his hands on his cleaning apron (that he just happened to carry around with him). "What time is it?"

"Like 2:00?AM-ish." Wonwoo shook his head. "We've been cleaning for three hours, fam."

"Not that name..." Mingyu whined. "Use my new nickname!"

"Bubblegum?" Wonwoo asked. "You're okay with that one?"

"I mean, your reasoning was cute, so..." Mingyu trailed off, settling himself on Wonwoos couch. "I'll stay on your couch tonight, okay?"

"There?" Wonwoo questioned. "Why? We've slept in the same bed before." 

"Yeah, but..." Mingyu sighed, giving in to Wonwoos pleads as he made himself comfortable under his duvet. "This isn't weird, right?"

"No, why would it?" Wonwoo asked, shifting this position to face Mingyu. "We aren't going to...like...do anything, you know."

"Yeah, yeah." Mingyu shook his head, plugging his phone to charge by Wonwoos dresser. "Anyways, back to the Seungkwan thing. It doesn't seem too bad of an idea, I don't think..."

"Yeah, but do we even have the money for it?" Wonwoo asked. "Also, what is gonna happen to Shah?"

"Where the did his mom even go?" Mingyu asked. "What, did she win the lottery?"

"Jeonghan doesn't know, but he likes having Shah around so it's not all bad..." 

"That doesn't make it right." Mingyu frowned. "I'm sure Shah misses his owner."

"Clearly the feeling isn't reciprocated." Wonwoo yawned, flicking his lamp light off. "Let's sleep now, alright?"

-
"Can I bring my girlfriend to disney world?" Hansol asked "She really wants to come!"

"This is a guys get away, Hansol." Seungkwan tsked. 

"But you all are dating each other!" He said, shaking his head.

"Stop being straight then." Jeonghan yawned, laying down on Seungkwans bed.

Seungkwan decided to have the gang over for a disney world meeting to discuss the trip before Seokmin left, which was a idea since Seokmins train was leaving at 10:00, meaning that they'd have to meet at 8:00 AM.

"Couldn't we do a phone call or something?" Wonwoo asked. "The trip isn't until July!" 

"But we've got to book now!" Seungkwan explained. "Right Seokmin?"

"Uh..sure." Seokmin rubbed, his eyes, laying down next to Jeonghan. "I'm so ready to sleep."

"You're gonna sleep during our last hours together?!" Seungkwan exclaimed. "I had such fun plans!"

"He literally has to be at the train station in a hour." Mingyu spoke up from his spot in the corner.

Seungkwan put him there because he was talking too much to Wonwoo about how annoying this meeting was.

"I put you in the corner for a reason, Mingmong." Seungkwan scolded. "Anyways! We'll stay at 'Art of Animation' resort and hotel, right?"

"Actually" Seungcheol started "Me and Jeonghan are staying at the Grand Floridian resort, so we'll book the hotel on our own."

"Why?" Seungkwan asked. "We were gonna stick together!" 

"Well..." Jeonghan started."Because the hotel is really nice!"

"Congratulations, it's disney world." Seungkwan said."Of course it's nice."

"Yeah, but it's also got a nice wedding hall." Seungcheol said. "And uh...guess what we're gonna do....can y'all guess?"

"Wedding hall...?" Wonwoo questioned. "Why would you..."

"Oh, hell no!" Seungkwan exclaimed "You're trying to get married there? On my vacation?"

"Uh...yes." Jeonghan muttered. "Look it up! It's so pretty! PLus, everyone'll be there, and since it's at a destination we won't be going on a honeymoon!"

"Really?" Seungcheol asked. "I kidn of wanted to go to Paris or Italy or something..."

"We'll go to epcot, duh." Jeonghan shrugged. 

"He does have a point..." Seokmin said. "But isn't that like...expensive?"

"Yeah, but my mom is helping me to pay, since she won the lottery apperently." Jeonghan shrugged. "Also, that woman owes me for watching her dog." 

"You've been watching Shah for over two months now, right?" Hansol asked.  "Wild. Can my girlfriend come, now? Since it's also a wedding?"

"Fine." Seungkwan coplied to Hansols request, looking over to their clock. "We've got to go soon..."

"Actually, that's more like now." Seokmin sighed, forcing himself out of his bed. "Well...this is goodbye, I guess...?"

Do you want us to come to the train station with you?" Hansol asked.

"Yeah, like that episode of glee where Rachel left to go to New York?" Mingyu questioned. "That was so stupid."

"Honestly, the whole show went down hill when they introduced those new characters." Wonwoo shook his head. "And their representation of biuals was garbage during the second season!"

"Are y'all done talking about garbage TV shows now?" Seungcheol asked, returning his attention to Seokmin. "Foreal, though. Do you want us to come?"

"Nah, i'll have my alone time with Seungkwan before I leave, if that's alright." Seokmin rubbed his eyes, making his way out of the door. "I'm not gonna say anything else that's relatively emotional, butuh.. thanks for making these past few weeks...very..."

"Iconic?" Jeonghan asked. 

"Yeah...thank's for making my time here iconic" He smirked. "See ya in a month!"

-

"He's really gone, huh." Seungcheol said, plopping himself down onto his couch.

He would prefer his bed, but the only thing currently left in their dorm was their couch as well as a few other boxes.

"Just arrived back to his previous dorm, apparently." Jeonghan shrugged. "Well, tomorrow we'll be out of here, too."

"Yeah...and in two days, we'll be graduates. Wild." Seungcheol sighed. "How'd this happen so fast?"

"Our college years? No idea." Jeonghan thought "Too bad that loser Wonwoo has to stay here for another year."

"I'm right here, you know." Wonwoo called out from their bedroom. "Why are you guys laying on the couch! You've got to be out of here by tomorrow morning!"

"Are they back on the couch again?" Mingyu asked, exiting their bathroom with his hands covered in hair and grime. "Are y'all that lazy?"

"Don't you have a job to do? "Jeonghan asked, pointing to the pile of boxes.

"I could ask you the same thing." Wonwoo sighed, trudging his way to Mingyus car with the boxes filled with literal trash.

"We're not helping you tomorrow, you know." Mingyu muttered. "You're on your own in your new apartment."

"Useless children, I swear." Jeonghan sighed. "Well, let's get some sleep, alright?"

"What about Shah?" Seungcheol asked. "His bed is in the new apartment..."

"He'll have to stay with Mingyu then." Jeonghan shrugged. "Right Mingyu?!" He called out. "Shah will stay with you tonight!"

"Do I not get a say in this?" Mingyu questioned. "Why doesn't he stay at Wonwoo's dorm?"

"Cause he's outside and you're here?" Seungcheol shrugged. "Finish the bathroom and then you can leave."

Mingyu shook his head, returning to his position in the bathroom

these es dont pay me enough

damn, this is how that director felt at that show lmao


Morning time came, and soon enough, Jeonghan found himself leaving the nice, homey dormitory to go live in a literal dump.

Well, okay.

It wasn't a literal dump, but that's only because the cellphone signal was decent.

"Home sweet home, fam." Wonwoo muttered, following behind Mingyu as he helped to carry boxes into the new apartment.

"This place is smaller than Wonwoo's dormitory. Oof." Seungkwan said, rubbing his dust-filled hands on his jeans. 

"Well, once we get more money, we'll buy a new one. "Seungcheol shrugged, plopping himself back onto his couch.

"Well, how're you gonna save money if you keep spending it on useless ?" Wonwoo asked. "Like...like this-" he pointed to Jeonghans cat lamp. "-where did this come from? I don't remember packing that..."

"Yeah...well we had to fix the dormitory last night, meaning that we had to put the squishy toilet seat back on, so I had to go back to 'Precious Moments' to go #2 so that it didn't feel like I was-"

"We get it." Mingyu shuddered, returning to his car to retrieve more boxes. 

"Well, I found that lamp after using the bathroom, and it was cute!" Jeonghan shrugged. "I bought one for Seokmin, too. I sent it in the mail to his dormitory."

"You couldn't wait a month to see him?" Wonwoo asked. "You could have given it to him in person."

"Well, Seokmin would have refused to take it, so I had to mail it to him so that he's guilted into keeping it due to travel expenses." 

"So...you know that Seokmin won't like it..yet you still sent it?" Seungkwan asked. "What was the purpose of that?"

"Oh, it'll grow on him." Jeonghan shooed him away, returning his attention to Shah, who was inspecting the new apartment.

"When's your mom coming back?" Mingyu asked. "Your wedding is in a month, apparently."

"Yeah...she's not coming back for awhile." Jeonghan shrugged. "She just sent me a load of cash and said she'll mail me a card. Oh well."

"Uh.."Seungkwan started. "She's just...not coming back for her own son's wedding?"

"Well, there's always my sister, but I think she's like....living it up with my mom in like Dubai or something." Jeonghan motioned for Shah to join him on the couch. "Well, I like Shah, so he's gonna stay here with me and that'll be that."

-

"I miss y'all already oof these tests are a ing draggggg"
-happy virus seokmin

"OOF didnt u miss ur roomates tho wtf arent u glad to be back"
-Wonnie

"ya but theyre all straight and dating and im out here watching glee being alone smh hows seungkwandoing???"
happy virus seokmin

"fcking annoying his itch as is singing i will always love u by queen whitney i mean its a mood but also i wanna sleep"
-Wonnie

"youre over there rn???ooh sleeping over with ur manz i see u"
-happy virus seokmin

"ya me and my manz and ur manz and hansol are here oof we're sleeping over it'll be a bklast"
-Wonnie

" ill kill yousmh i wanna be thereeee"
-happy virus seokmin

"sry u wanna do a face time thingy??? we can do a facetine thingy"
-Wonnie

"uH i guess but i have work to doooooo ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh death come @ me rn oof"
-happy virus seokmin

"k well if u want just message me i gtg k byeeeeeee"
-Wonnie

"Can you stop singing?You don't sound good." Hansol threw his throw pillow and Seungkwan. "I thought we were gonna watch HSM3."

"Deadass, what happened to that?" Mingyu asked. "I'm trying to bop to sharpay."

"You like her?" Seungkwan asked. "She's a .

"Her personality matches yours, though." Wonwoo noted. "You're both loud and annoying."

"You don't even live here I can kick you out if I wanted to." Seungkwan sighed, switching his TV onto Netflix. "Ryan is where it's at."

"Why, cause he's gay?" Hansol asked. 

"He's gay?" Wonwoo asked. "I thought he was into Gabrielle in the second movie and into the piano girl in the third?"

"It's a cover-up." Seungkwan stated "A man with that kind of fashion sense is gayer than the people in this room."

"But I have a girlfriend!" Hansol complained "Don't put me in that catagory."

"If you hang out with us long enough, you'll end up being gay, fam." Mingyu shook his head. "Y'all ready to watch the greatest film in history?"

"I heard that they put this movie in the textbooks." Wonwoo nodded. "Iconic."

"Who the did that?" Hansol asked. 

"The same people whp put 'LOL' in the dictionary?" Seungkwan asked. 

"Shouldn't we have invited dumb and dumber?" Wonwoo mentioned after awhile. "They would have loved this movie."

"They're busy in their new apartment with their neighbors." Seungkwan shrugged. "Plus, if they saw the condition of this room, they'd cry."

"Perhaps, perhaps." Mingyu nodded.