I'M BACK (but not on this fic...read this chapter to understand lol)

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

Hello again, my beautiful subscribers! 

 

So! If you read my last update, you'll know that I was considering redoing this fanfiction, and I'm happy to tell you that I've started a new one called "Cloud Nine?" Which is literally this story but just...more mature. 

 

Once again, I'll be leaving this fanfiction up as I worked so hard on it, however "Cloud Nine?" Is going to (Hopefully) show my growth as a writer as well as show my skills in developing my characters. 

 

Anyways, I truly hope you choose to support my new story, however, if you don't, I totally understand and love and appreciate the support that you've given me while I wrote 'Then came my cute fake boyfriend'. It means the world to me and I am so grateful that you've taken time to read my writing.

 

Thank you so much, and please, if you have time and want to see what I feel is a deeeeeeeeeep improvement from two years ago, please check out 'Cloud Nine?" !!!!! 

 

 

Once again, it's just a redo of this fanfiction, aka same storyline. The difference is my ability to write it well.

 

Thank you so much!! I love you all so so so so much uwuuuuu.