me contemplating stuff lol

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

hello!!

okay so uh

im thinking about uh

deleting this fic....uh

 

So,,,clearly i've run out of ideas and so uh,,,idk man i'm not into it anymore.

 

I write fics so people can enjoy it but i feel like nobody really likes it anymore...? idk man uhhhh

 

I wanted to end this fic on the lines that theyre all happy in disney world having a bop and all that but i dont think anyone is really,,into it? ((INCLUDING ME I MEAN I LOVE DISNEY WORLD BUT I IDK IM BORING ALL YALL I THINK))

 

idk man i was going to end it in two chapters but now i dont even want to do THAT cause im so over this.

 

I also started a new one called 'Enchanted' and its Jeongcheol because i wanted to take a break off of meanie cause it's all ive ever write  when it comes to seventeen so uhhhhhhhhhh.

 

For those who don't know, i wrote another fic called 'Secrets and Soulmates' that is basically CRACK but i loved it and had so much fun with it cause the readers were into it but now adays i dont think you're into it (WHICH IS TOTALLY 100% OKAY!!!!!) so i mean...

 

I don't know.

 

I'm not DELETING this like if you want to come back and read it it'll be here, since its the first fic that i like literally planned out and did research for and it's very near and dear to my heart, but...

 

 

I don't know. Basically, i'm kind of over this fic. Ofc, if you want the last two chapters, i'll write them and give it my all for y'all, however....I want to focus on Enchanted, since its a scifye fic and it's really cool (if u couldnt tell i like magic and all that jazz im sorry)

 

Anyways, if you guys are okay with it and don't mind me, i'd like to end this.

 

OF COURE I'D NEVER LEAVE YOU HANGING AND I'LL MAKE LIKE AN "In the future:.." THING BUT UHHHHHHH

 

 

like yall,,, i'm writing the next chapter on my computer in my files and i literally like....don't care anymore like i don't even know what i'm writing about.

 

BUT IF YOU WANT I WILL DO IT IM JUST SAYING THAT LIKE....I KIND OF DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING ALSO HIGHKEY EVEN THOUGH IT ONLY HAS ONE CHAPTER UH ENCHANTED IS WAY BETTER.

 

i dont know man, i love this fic and i love all of YOU for reading and commenting and making my heart swell (especially that person who made me a whole cover photo?! like oh my god thank you so so much for it) but i feel like it's becoming a chore and i feel like all of you are no longer into it.

 

please comment your opinions and stuff and i'll see what i think.

 

please note that i have another fic now called 'Enchanted' if you still want to read my writing for whatever reason and i love and appreciate every single one of you that subscribed. you guys really and truely have no idea.

 

Anyways uh...please don't be mad at me and uh if u want to support my other fic you can and uh....yeah! 

 

i love you guys so so so so so so so so so much you have no idea.

 

thank you so much for giving me a creative outlet throughout the school year!