Chapter eighteen

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

HI IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT im on break but when school reconvienes when im screwed bc of APs and SATs and lmao. Anyways uh please comment and subscribe and uh yeah uh once again i tried adding more meanie but side characters are important too also Eunwoo is from Pristin just so you know shes mad pretty im shook and uh yeah...anyways ty for comments an stuff i read them all and uh yeah...anyways:

 

 

Chapter 18

"Is there a reason why you're dragging us to your job?" Wonwoo asked. "Haven't we done enough for you?" 

Even though they had spend an hour of their time a day before to help Jeonghan move his stuff, they were still being bothered by him for favors. 

"No, i'll need one more thing." Jeonghan said. "I've been telling my class about you guys and they're so excited to meet you!" 

"You've been telling five year olds about your friends who you've set up?" Mingyu questioned.

"Yes! I've been focusing this week on three things: Uppercase letters, how to count from 1-50, and how gay is okay!" Jeonghan said. "They're doing so well, too."

"How to their parents feel about this?" Wonwoo asked. "This isn't even in their curriculum!"

"Oh, the curriculum, they're going to be smart and woke." Jeonghan opened the door to his shared classroom. "They're at recess right now, but they'll be back shortly. Oh!" He exclaimed "this is their other teacher, Eunwoo."

"These are the two that you've set up?" She asked, walking over to them from her desk. "We share this class, I teach science and social studies, he teaches math and literature."

"Literature and math?" Wonwoo asked. "Him?"

"Hey! They're like five, the highest level they can read is Amelia Bedelia." Jeonghan scowled.

"All he does is read to them and have them count, but they seem to like him." She shrugged. "Anyways, the students are very happy to finally meet you!"

"Yup, i've been telling them stories during their nap time." Jeonghan said proudly. 

"You've also set up those other people...Seokmin and..." Eunwoo trailed off.

"Seungkwan." Wonwoo said. "He somehow got his hands on them."

"Huh, my boyfriend actually has a roommate named Seokmin, who I think was set up." She said, sipping on her tea. "I could be wrong, though."

"What's his name?" Mingyu asked. "And why aren't you telling them about their love story, instead?"

"Cause they're straight. That's nasty." Jeonghan shuddered. 

"Yeah, whenever I bring Hansol up, he gets all-"

"His name is what?" Wonwoo asked. "You're Hansols girlfriend?"

"Yes..?" She said "Do you know him?"

"He's always with my roommate, Seungkwan. " Mingyu said.

"You mean that the same Seungkwan that Jeonghan set up is the same as the guy who's always pestering my boyfriend?!" She asked.

"Tragic for you, I guess." Jeonghan said. "Anyways! The kids are getting back, soon, so we have to set up the circle!"

"Yeah, yeah." She said, "They sit in a circle for story time, and today you'll be telling the story of your relationship!"

"Great." Wonwoo muttered. "Just wonderful."

"You're right, it is wonderful!" Jeonghan said, seating them into two chairs towards the front of the semi-circle.

After a few minutes, the classroom began to fill with five year olds that were....well, to sum it up into three words: Filthy, Loud, and Annoying.

One of them was literally covered in mud, and the teachers were making no effort to clean him off.

"We're never having children." Mingyu whispered over to Wonwoo. "Never in a million years"

"Let's settle down, kids!" Eunwoo said, clapping her hands and putting a peace sign up. "Peace sign means that we have to settle down, right?" She asked the class, who nodded their heads.

"We've got a special treat for you guys!" Jeonghan said "Can you guess who those boys are?" 

"Is it god and jesus?" One girl asked. 

"Are they your children?" Another asked.

"No..." Jeonghan said. "Well, actually yeah they're my kids, but they're Wonwoo and Mingyu, guys!"

"Hello..." Wonwoo muttered, facing the crowd of toddlers "I'm Wonwoo."

" And I'm Mingyu." He said, waving his hand. 

"Are you the one who bought Wonwoo the bracelet?" One boy asked. 

"Yeah...? You know about that?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah, he showed us the video he took when you asked Wonwoo to be your boyfriend!" 

"Video?" Wonwo asked. "What vid-"

"Let's change the topic now, alright?" Jeonghan said. 

"You're the one who doesn't appreciate them enough!" Another said, pointing to Wonwoo.

"What?!" Wonwoo exclaimed "That's not true!"

"Guys, when you're older, who're you going to come to for dating advice?" Jeonghan asked.

"You, Mr. Yoon!" The class exclaimed in unison. "We'll come to you!"

"That's right." Jeonghan said, nodding his head. "Anyways, the boys are going to tell you about their relationship now, alright?"

"Uh...yeah." Wonwoo said. "So..we are dating now and-"

"Last night my frog died!" One girl exclaimed from the back. "His name was Haruka."

"Not now, we're listening to Wonwoo right now, okay?" Jeonghan asked. "We'll talk about the frog during feelings time, okay?"

"Feelings time?" Wonwoo asked. "Anyways, we went to the city, where Mingyu-"

"I have a frog too! Her name is-"

"Guys, no more frog talk. Let's save it for feelings time." Eunwoo reminded the class to be nice to their guests. 

"...anyways...Mingyu asked me to be his boyfriend, and now we're dating."

"It's very fun, but you should wait until you're older, okay?" Mingyu asked. "No dating until high school."

"I have a boyfriend." One girl said. "His name is Chan."

"No, I'm dating Chan." Another girl spoke up. 

"No, I heard that another girl from Ms. Jeons class was dating Chan."

"I'm dating all of you!" Chan said. "I have three girlfriends."

"You can't have three girlfriends." One of the them said. "We're done."

"We're done, too." another one said as she stuck her tounge out at him.

"Guys, we'll talk about this during feelings time, not right now." Jeonghan sighed, pointing back to Wonwoo. "Continue."

"Anyways...we go on dates and we hang out together." Wonwoo said. Any questions?"

"Are you going to get engaged like Mr. Yoon?" A boy asked.

"Engaged?" Mingyu asked "He's not engaged."

"Yeah he is!" The class exclaimed "He told us last week!"

"What?" Wonwoo asked, turning to Jeonghan "You guys are engaged?"

"Uh..."Jeonghan started "Yes...?"

"And when were you planning on annoucing that to us?" Mingyu asked.

"Once we graduate...in like two weeks..." Jeonghan cleared his throat, returning the class's focus back onto Wonwoo and Mingyu. "Any other questions, preferably not involving me?"

"Where do babies come from?" One boy asked. 

"Uh..." Mingyu trailed off. "Wonwoo, you wanna take this one?"

"Um...when two people love each other and get married, they pray to god for a child, and then a baby comes to them from the sky, and-"

"My parents aren't married, though." A girl spoke up "My mom is in jail for smashing a womans face into concrete and my dad went to the store last year and hasn't come back."

"O-Oh...well...sometimes you don't need to be married. If you're a special person that god wants to send down, he'll make exceptions. " Mingyu said. "You're special, because god decided that you were too good to keep away!"

"Really?" She asked. 

"Yup. Any other questions?" Wonwoo asked. 

"What does '' mean?" Somebody else asked. 

"Okay!" Jeonghan exclaimed "That's enough for question time! Let's all say goodbye to our guests now, alright?" 

"Yes, and lets thank them for their advice, too" Eunwoo added in.

"Yeah, uh...you're welcome...goodbye." Wonwoo rushed out of the classroom, quickly making his way back to his car.

"That was..." He started.

"An experience...?" Mingyu asked. "They weren't that bad, though."

"I guess. But what's up with them being engaged?" Wonwoo asked. "They're not even out of college yet!"

"Maybe, but they will be in two weeks." Mingyu shrugged. "It's not like they're going to find other people; they're too annoying to date other people. It was only a matter of time before they got engaged."

"I guess." Wonwoo sighed. "Did you see Hansols girlfriend, though? Damn."

"Should we tell Seungkwan who she is? It's only a matter of time before he finds her, anyways." Mingyu said, shuffling through Wonwoo's CDs.

"Nah, lets leave them alone. Hansol will tell him when he thinks that Seungkwan will be mature about it." Wonwoo said, making his way back to Mingyus dorm. "You got class soon?"

"Nah, that was earlier this morning." He shrugged. "You?"

"No, but Seokmin wants to meet up. Probably to complain. You should come!" Wonwoo said "It'll be like a date!"

"Uh...wouldn't I be thirdwheeling, though?" Mingyu asked.

"We're dating. If anything, he'd be thirdwheeling." Wonwoo shrugged. "Seokmin said he wouldn't mind you coming."

"Well...if he's okay with it.." Mingyu trailed off "He's going back soon, right?"

"Yeah, the show's next week and is premiering for three days. He's staying an extra week afterwords cause of Seungkwan, but..." Wonwoo sighed. "Seungkwan's going to have a rough time when he leaves, right?"

"Yeah, but they can visit each other! It's summer. Can't they travel back and forth?"

"They can, but...it's not cheap, you know." Wonwoo said "I mean, going back and forth once isn't a lot, but it's still not the cheapest thing in the world."

"Yeah, I guess.."

"Plus, it's only for a year. If it's meant to be, they'll learn to deal with it."

-

"This is why you don't go telling your students useless , Jeonghan." Seungcheol sighed, burying his face into his pillows. "So they know, now?"

"Yeah...they think it's cute, though." Jeonghan pouted. "I told them not to tell anyone about the engagement, so it's fine."

"Alright, alright. What else have you been telling those kids?"

"Lot's of stuff! Mainly about the people we've set up, though." Jeonghan shrugged, returning his place next to Seungcheol. "One of their parents actualy asked me to set them up!"

"What? They want our services?" Seungcheol asked amusingly. "We should make them pay."

"Yeah, we'll save up money for the wedding by giving dating advice and setting people up on dates, right?" Jeonghan joked. "Uh seriously, though, if you have any single friends at your job, let me know!"

"For that woman? What's she into?" Seungcheol asked. 

"Uh, she said she likes movies, knitting, and coffee." He said, shrugging.

"Eh, generic enough. I'll see if anyone is available. Maybe somebody with kids, too."

"Yeah! That'll be good for her!" Jeonghan said. "Oh, my mom said she's coming back next month, so we'll have to bring Shah with us to the new apartment."

"What?!" Seungcheol exclaimed "Next month?"

"Yeah? Is that a problem?" Jeonghan asked "Don't you like Shah?"

"Yeah, but it's already been like...a whole month since we've had Shah. Did she ever get back to you on where she is?"

"Nah, she just said she'll be back in a month. She's living it up, I guess."

"That woman..." Seungcheol sighed. 

"If anything, we can always just keep him, can't we?"

"Do we have enough space in the apartment?" Seungcheol asked. "It's smaller then our dorm."

"Yeah, but look at him!" Jeonghan said, pointing to Shah, who was currently ripping through their throw pillows. "That's adorable!"

"Yeah, I guess."

"My mom will have to come back for the wedding, anyways, god forbid she's still gone by the time we set a date." Jeonghan shrugged. "She won't be gone forever."

"Yeah,yeah. Anyways, how'd the kids react to the guests?"

"They were so happy to see them, but they were disruptive." Jeonghan frowned. "We had to extend feelings time a little bit because of the chaos that they caused."

"Well yeah, they're five." Seungcheol said. "What'd you expect?"

"No! They have actual problems!" Jeonghan exclaimed "They're dealing with death, relationship problems, I mean-"

"They're five, how serious are their relationship problems?" He asked.

"There's a kid named Chan with three girlfriends?" Jeonghan said. "Where'd they learn that from?"

"Uh...you? You tell them about relationship stuff and make them interesting in their love lives." 

"Yeah, but the first thing I told them was that cheating was bad!" Jeonghan sighed. "Stupid toddlers."

"That job's making you hate children, you know." Seungcheol tsked. 

"We have Shah. Do we really need kids?" Jeonghan asked.

"That's a mood." 

-

"Seungkwan yelled at me because I went to the mall to buy a suitcase the other day." Seokmin complained "How's he going to react when I leave?"

"He'll learn to deal with it?" Mingyu asked "Pleanty of people do long distance relationships, why can't you?"

"He needs to calm down. It's not your fault that you have school to attend, and if anything, the distance will teach him to not be clingy." Wonwoo chimed in. "He's so attached to you, now."

"I guess. Still though, I don't want to leave, either." Seokmin sighed. "This ."

"No , Seokmin. You're dating the most annoying person on earth." Mingyu said "But you still have to finish school."

"Yeah,yeah." Seokmin turned to face Wonwoo. "Anyways, tell me about that Eunwoo chick."

"Should we? It's not our place to tell, right?" He asked Mingyu.

"Yeah, we can't give you too much." Mingyu agreed.

"Y'all can't tell me that you know who Hansols girlfriend is without giving me details!" He exclaimed "That's rude!"

"Yeah, but it's not really our place to say anything." Wonwoo shrugged.

"Can I at least see what she looks like?" Seokmin asked. "Do you have a photo of her?"

"Uh...you should ask Jeonghan, since they're co-workers." Mingyu said. "You have his number, don't you?"

"You right, you right." Seokmin said, messaging Jeonghan. "Is she nice, at least?"

"Yeah, she's super nice, and really pretty!" Mingyu said.

"Yeah. She also seems to hate your boyfriend, but that's understandable." Wonwoo shrugged. 

"What?" Seokmin asked "Why?"

"Uh...cause he's always pestering Hansol?" Mingyu asked.

"Seungkwan isn't that bad, right?" Seokmin asked.

"Yes, yes he is." Wonwoo said.

"Yeah, yeah. Oh, he replied." Seokmin checked his messages. "Dang, she's really pretty!"

"Yeah, we been knew." Mingyu said. "You can't tell Seungkwan though, alright?"

"Relax, I won't. But still..." Seokmin said "Where'd he find her?"

"Online probably." Wonwoo shrugged. "Online dating is popular, right?"

"Maybe they met on overwatch." Mingyu said.

"I don't think he means that kind of online meeting..." Seokmin said.

"It can happen." Mingyu said.

"No, no it can't.'

-

"You've still got to order your tickets, you know." Seungkwan scolded

"Can't you give it to us for free?" Mingyu asked "Since we're best friends?"

", I still need to make money." Seungkwan tsked. "You know that Seokmin went and ordered his KTX ticket already?"

"Yeah, and?" Mingyu asked. "He needs to go back to finish up college."

"That's stupid. He should drop out and stay with me."  Seungkwan said.

"You know, he's pretty broken up about how much this is hurting you." Mingyu said. "You know that you're being selfish, right? I get that you're bitter, but you know very well that he's got to go back whether he wants to or not. All you're doing is making it harder for him."

"I know, I know." Seungkwan said, shrugging him off. "It's just...I don't know. I guess i'll stop being a little ."

"Good job, i've taught you something." Mingyu said, returning his attention to his laptop. "I'll order the tickets now. How much are they?"

"Too much." Seungkwan shrugged. "Like $20 each. But you're not spending nearly as much as I am."

"On what?" Mingyu asked "You're an actor! They're making you pay?"

"What?" Seungkwan asked "No! I'm spending money on the trip!" 

"Trip? What trip?" Mingyu asked.

"Remember? We are going on a trip together?" Seungkwan asked. "We're going to Shanghai, Disney!"

"We're what"  Mingyu said. "Where did you get that idea from? Also, I don't have money for a plane ride to China, nevertheless money for Disney World!"

"You don't think I thought this through?" Seungkwan asked. "During the summer, prices for parks go down, and instead of staying at the resort, we'll stay at a timeshare! Also, if we buy the plane tickets in bundle, it'll be cheaper."

"Yeah, but..." Mingyu trailed off. "Okay, when?"

"Mid July, early August? I'll figure it out, i'll figure it out." Seungkwan said, waving his hands to shoo Mingyu away. "Ask questions later."

"I...alright." Mingyu shook his head, returning to his bed. "This show better be worth it."

"It won't." Seungkwan shrugged. "I mean, me and Seokmin are fire, but the backups ." 

"Do they really?" Mingyu asked. 

"Yes! One of them is sick right now and refuses to take medication, another one can't get their dance right for the life of them, and...the rest are just ugly." 

"Isn't that a shallow thing to hate somebody for?" Mingyu asked.

"Maybe they should try not being ugly, then." Seungkwan shrugged.

"They..they can't control that, though?" 

"If there's a will, there's a way." Seungkwan said. 

"Are you encouraging them to get plasitc surgery?"

"I'm not saying that they should, i'm just saying that it might help them look less repulsive." He said. 

"You're not great looking yourself, you know." Mingyu said. 

"I'm going to just pretend that you're slee deprived, because there's no way that you'd see me and think that i'm ugly." Seungkwan said, flipping him off. 

"Yeah, that's it." Mingyu said. "For sure."