Chapter ten

Then Came My Cute Fake Boyfriend

omg an update??? Anyways !!! tysm for the comments and such omg im shook also happy thanksgiving to those who live in the USA lol anways pls let me know what u think (good or bad cause my writing is bad lol.) Anyways: 

 

 

Chapter 10

"Jeonghan!" Seungcheol said, shaking his boyfriend out of his beauty sleep.

Jeonghan groaned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He looked over at the time and sighed. 

"Cheol, it's 7:30 on a Sunday" He whined, burrying himself back underneath his bedsheets.

"You don't understand, it's important" Seungcheol pulled the sheets off of him "it's about Wonwoo and Mingyu!"

 Jeonghan grumbled something about the time before deciding to put that aside "What did they do?" 

"Wonwoo slept over at his dorms last night!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

"Wonwoo what?!" Jeonghan asked, sitting up from his bed "He slept over?!"

"Yeah, Mingyu texted me this morning" Seungcheol sat down on the edge of his bed, too shook to stand probably. 

"Do you think they..." Jeonghan started "I mean, was Seungkwan there?"

"No idea" Seungcheol shrugged, pulling out his phone to ask Wonwoo. "Even if they didn't, Mingyu mentioned that they shared a bed. That's something, right?"

"Yeah, plus they've only been dated for three weeks- thanks to us, of course" Jeonghan said, getting up from his bed. 

"Well, they're on their way to the city right now. Not really as a date since Seokmin is going with them, but still." Seungcheol mentioned, making his way into the bathroom to shower.

"Oh yeah, are you still hung up on Seokmin liking Wonwoo?" Jeonghan shook his head "Seokmin doesn't seem like the type, you know."

"Yeah, yeah" Seungcheol called out from the bathroom "But I don't know, he just looks so depressed when Wonwoo and Mingyu are together" 

"He's just quiet, that's all! Sometimes singers are like that, where they're all quiet in real life but they're loud when they sing...?"

"Jeonghan..nobody is like that. Anyways, lets look at the important stuff : Wonwoo and Mingyu have reached an important stage in their relationship!" Seungcheol called out.

"Ah, yes. I'm sure that they didn't...you know...but they still stayed in the same bed!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

"How long do you think until they'll reach that stage?" Seungcheol exited the bathroom "I mean, they're already, like...really close, no?"

"I don't know. Maybe in another two months?" Jeonghan asked. "Isn't their one month anniversary coming up soon?"

"Yeah..I think so." Seungcheol opened up his school calender and nodded "It's in about a week or so"

"Damn, it seems like only yesterday Wonwoo and Mingyu were both sad loners who were desperate for a relationship" Jeonghan said "But luckily, we managed to save them from a lifetime of loneliness and despair"

"Imagine how distraught Wonwoo and Mingyu would have been right now had they not met eachother through us" Seungcheol sighed "We should start setting more people up"

"Like who?" Jeonghan asked. 

"Like...Lee Seo-"

"Shut up"

-

"Seokmin, how much money do you plan on spending today?!" Mingyu asked, raising his eyebrows at the amount of stuff he was purchasing.

"He's a tourist, it's only natural that he buy 'I <3 Seoul' keychains along with an excess of Street Food, right?" Wonwoo and Mingyu kept behind Seokmin, making sure to watch him as he explored the city with wide eyes.

"Yeah, but was it necessary to buy $250 worth of stuff at the Line shop?" Mingyu asked, eyeing the three bags that both Seokmin and Wonwoo held.

"Yes!" Seokmin spoke up. "Look at all the cool stuff I got!"

"Is it all for you?" Wonwoo examined the bag and noticed that he bought some things more than once.

"Nah, I got this plushie for Seungkwan, these keychains for my friends, these-"

"You got something for Seungkwan?" Mingyu interuppted "That's nice of you"

"Yeah.." Seokmin said sheepishly "He seems to like stuffed toys plus he let me borrow his clothes so I mean...it's the least I could do"

Wonwoo nodded, eyeing Mingyu, who looked like he was about to faint from fanboying too much.

"See?" Mingyu whispered "They're so cute!"

"I thought you said only Seungkwan is into Seokmin, not the other way around?" 

"Shhh" Mingyu shook his head "I change my mind. They're in love!"

"Mingyu!" Wonwoo exclaimed in a hushed voice "They've only known each other for a week!"

"So? Me and you started 'fake dating' after two days!" Mingyu said, pouting.

"Yeah, fake being key word" Wonwoo said "I'll give you credit, though. Seokmin usually doesn't get close to people like that. I'm not sure what's gotten into him."

"You guys!" Seokmin exclaimed "We have to go on that!" He pointed to a 'Hop on/ Hop off' Bus. "I'll get to see so much on that!"

"Where do we get the tickets?" Wonwoo asked. 

"I think you buy them when you get onto the bus" Mingyu pointed to people purchasing tickets in front of the bus. 

"Great!" Seokmin said, skipping his way to the bus.

"Has he really never been to the city?" Mingyu asked. "I thought he went to school with you?"

"He did, but we didn't live near the city at all. My primary school is about two hours away. During breaks and stuff when people would usually take trips up, he'd go visit family in his hometown instead" Wonwoo said. "That's why he was so psyched to come up here"

"Yeah..I can see" Mingyu purchased the tickets for the three of them and off they went. 

The first stop was at a National Museum, but they decided to just take pictures and leave, wanting to spend the most time at Seoul Tower.

If Seokmin thought that he was amazed before at all of the city life, he was definetly taking it all back now. 

"Wow.." After all of Seokmins 'candids' that he so needed, the trio made their way up the tower.

"Do you want to get onto the tower ride?" Wonwoo asked, pointing to the line of people getting into the carriers to take them around.

"Why would I come here if I didn't want to...?" Seokmin dragged the two onto the line with him.

"Oh..we're going on this..." Mingyu muttered. 

Not that he was ever going to admit to not liking heights (it'd ruin the badboy image that he failing to achieve), but he wasn't about to go out of his way to go on 700ft(+) tower just for s and giggles either.

After boarding the carrier, though, he decided to put that aside due to Wonwoo and Seokmins excitment.


"I hope you like heights" Wonwoo joked, looking over to Seokmin.

"I'd ask your boyfriend about that" Seokmin pointed to Mingyu, who sat in the corner throughout the whole ride. 

"I'm fine, I'd just rather stay in the corner" Mingyu shooed the two away to look out the window. 

"When this is done, where do you want to go?" Wonwoo asked "the bus stops at Gyeongbok Palace and Myeong-dong. Anything to your interest?"

"Doesn't matter... Hey! Remember that one scene from Boys Over Fl-"

"Shut up" Wonwoo interupted "We don't talk about that"

"About what?" Mingyu asked. 

"When we were in the 4th grade, me and Wonwoo used to binge Boys Over Flowers" Seokmin rolled his head back in laughter at the faces that Wonwoo was making at the reminder.

"We were nine..." Wonwoo sat down next to Mingyu. "Basically there was this scene with-"

"I've watched it before, you know. The scene where he writes that it's their first night together?"

"Yeah, that one" Wonwoo shook his head "People try to recreate that scene all of the time" 

"They do?" Seokmin looked around at the walls in their carrier, noticing similar notes to the one in the show "Who on earth..."

After the carrier ride, they made a few more stops to Namdaemun market so that Seokmin could yet again spend out his college savings on small gifts for his friends at home.

"Wow.." Wonwoo looked down at all of the bags Seokmin held "You really like shopping, huh?"

Seokmin smiled at him, showcasing all of the gifts he bought. 

"Did you get enough stuff for today? We have to go soon- the last daytime train leaves in 30 minutes" Mingyu checked his map "And it's a ten minute walk to the nearest station"

"Yeah...I think I got enough stuff for my friends" Seokmin checked the time and nodded "Works well since I have to meet Hansol in two hours anyways"

They began their walk back to the train, trudging as they carried all of Seokmins gifts in their arms.

"Sorry for the trouble" Seokmin said, glancing over to the duo, who were clearly suffering.

"I-its fine" Mingyu said "It'll give me a good workout..."

"Yeah, plus it's your first time in Seoul, of course you're going to buy out the whole city." Wonwoo sighed, plopping the bags onto a bench once they reached the train station. 

"Yeah, thats true.." Seokmin checked his phone, seeing that Seungkwan had messaged him.

"How was your trip? I'll take you to Hansols after this, okay?"
-Seungkwannie

"Hey! It was amazing omggg I got so much stuff! Oh - I bought you a plushy since you like those a lot. Anyways we're boarding the train soon, so i'll be back in an hour or so??? Something to that effect."
-Cute Boy Seokmin.

"Awe! You didn't have to :-) Anyways i'll see you soon!"
-Seungkwannie

"Seungkwan will bring me over to Hansols" Seokmin said.

"He is?" Mingyu stared wide-eyed at Seokmin "He's never given me a ride anywhere."

"Really? He's so cheery, I just figured he was always so giving" Seokmin smiled "see?" 

He handed his phone to Wonwoo to show his their texts. 

"Wha..." Wonwoo was shocked by the difference between Seungkwans harsh tones with him compared to his cheery tone he had with Seokmin.


"You mean...he's not typing in all caps?" Mingyu peered over Wonwoos shoulder and sighed "What kind of act is this"

"You guys, he's so nice!" Seokmin exclaimed "Why don't you guys like him like that?" 

"Seokmin, if me and Seungkwan were never roommates, I really don't know how i'd react to him." Mingyu shook his head "It took four months for us to get along. I love him to death and all, but god damn was he annoying at first."

"I dont know...maybe he's changed?" Seokmin asked "Hansol said that he might be more respectful because i'm a musician as well?"

"Maybe..." Wonwoo glanced over and their currently location "We have two more stops to go, okay?"

The two of them nodded their heads, keeping track of the train locations. 

"Well, even if he's an to you guys, his voice is amazing" Seokmin said "I'm honestly not sure why he didn't get the lead role."

"Well, it's better for us, no?" Wonwoo pointed to the train station that was approaching "This is our stop"

"Yeah, we get to hang out with you more now that you're the lead" Mingyu said "Plus Seungkwan has been the lead for multiple musicals. There's no reason why he needed this one." 

"I guess" Seokmin trudged his way to Mingyus car "Thank's for the trip you guys! I'm sorry if I annoyed you with my excessive shopping"

"It's fine. We bought stuff too" Wonwoo held up his bag of goods to showcase "Anyways, we're dropping you back off to Mingyus dorm right?"

"Yup. I'll text Seungkwan to let him know" Seokmin pulled out his phone to let Seungkwan know of his whereabouts "Anyway, i'll be busy the next few weeks, so I might not be abe to hang out as often."

"Thats fine! We have exams coming up soon, anyways. There's going to be so much for us to do, it'll be difficult to hang out."


"Yeah, that's true..." Mingyu pulled his car into the student parking lot "Well, have fun! Me and Wonwoo are going back to his dorms, but i'll bring you to my dorm if you don't know where to go.."

"No, it's okay!" Seokmin said "Seungkwan is meeting me here, anyways. But I hope you and Wonwoo have fun!" 

Mingyu waved goodbye before driving off, leaving Seokmin to stand waiting.

Weirdly enough for Seokmin, though, he wasn't as distressed as he thought he'd be about Wonwoo going off with Mingyu.

strange, huh.

-

"I'm telling you, he like...likes him!" Mingyu said "It's so strange!" 

"So Seokmin might like Seungkwan, huh?" Jeonghan glanced over to Seungcheol "Nobody else?"

"Nah, I mean I don't like its a serious thing, but he's definetly more friendly with him than I would have thought" Wonwoo said. 

"That's good, though. I'm happy that Seokmin likes somebody else." Seungcheol muttered.

"Somebody else?" Wonwoo asked "Who did you think he liked?"

"Uh..."

"Anyways!" Jeonghan said, changing the topic "I've heard some wonderful things about your relationship recently"

"...what do you mean?" Wonwoo asked.

"I told him you spent the night together!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

"And who told you that?!" Wonwoo asked, glaring over at Mingyu.

"So..." Jeonghan started "How was it?"

"It was fine..." Mingyu muttered "We just slept you know, nothing else..."

"Yeah, yeah. I wanna know about the good stuff though" Jeonghan sat up in his seat "How did you fall asleep? Who else was there? Did you guys even sleep?" 

"Yeah..." Mingyu said "We slept fine..."

"Yeah, we were comfortable, no?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yeah...you weren't heavy or anything" Mingyu averted his eyes to aviod Wonwoo.

"Yeah..plus there were five of us to a room, you know." Wonwoo said "It's not like we could have done anything...sinnister or what have you"

"Wait" Seungcheol interuppted "Who else was there?"

"Seungkwan, Seokmin, Hansol, and us." Mingyu said "I mean...it is Seungkwans dormitory as well..."

"Oh...well...next time you should have some alone time." Jeonghan said "It's important, you know" 

"Yeah, yeah.." Wonwoo glanced over to the time and deciding to go back to his dorms.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" He said, making his way towards his dorm.

"Yeah, i'd better get going too. I still have to drive back to school and stuff" Mingyu said, joining Wonwoo on his way out. 

"Get home safe, yeah?" Seungcheol called out.

"Yeah, I will!" Mingyu said, waving goodbye to the duo before heading to the student parking lot. 

"You know that they've only been dating for about three and a half weeks, right?" Seungcheol asked, turning to Jeonghan. "They're like...really close to each other, huh."

"So? It's never too early to have that kind of intimacy." Jeonghan got up to clean up after their guests. 

"Yeah but...Don't you think they're too comfortable with eachother?" Seungcheol said "It's like they're best friends instead.."

"How? They're so cute together! Plus, of course they're going to be awkward together, they're still new to eachother!" Jeonghan exclaimed. 

"I don't know...everything seems to be happening really fast..." 

"At three and a half weeks, we were going on and on about moving in together. You don't know how their relationship will pan out." Jeonghan said, tsking at Seungcheols skeptism.

"Yeah, but that's us! Wonwoo is so awkward, do you really think he'd be the type to be at that level of intimacy so soon?" Seungcheol asked. 


"Well..no..but that doesn't mean that he can't be like that when we're not around! How would we know how Wonwoo is in relationships when we've never seen him in one?"

"I guess. Maybe i'm overhtinking things" Seungcheol plopped himself down on his couch, motioning for Jeonghan to join him.

"Yeah, like how you're overthinking Seokmin" Jeonghan shook his head, sitting down next to Seungcheol. "The school year ends soon, you know.."

"Yeah.." Seungcheol looked around his dorm and sighed "We're going to have to clean all of this crap out soon."

"Well, at least we'll have our own place after this?"

"Maybe.." Seungcheol got up from his spot, deciding to call it a night.

-

"Did you have a good time with Wonwoo and Mingyu?" Seungkwan asked, glancing over to Seokmin before focusing his attention back to the road.

"Yeah, I probably bothered them with my shopping, but...." Seokmin checked his phone for a message from Wonwoo letting him know he reached safely. 

"Were you uncomfortable or anything?" He asked "Since...you know..."

"Not really, actually" Seokmin said "I was too busy exploring the city to dote on their relationship and whatnot."

"That's good!" Seungkwan said "You have too many things to do anyways. If you were to date, you should do that with somebody whom you're always around" 

"Yeah..the only person who i'm always around is you though" Seokmin said "Imagine if we dated?!" He joked. 

"Haha, what a strange concept" Seungkwan muttered. 

damn let me live the ???

Seungkwan pulled into Hansols parking lot, motioning for Seokmin to get out of the car.

"You should sleep over again soon, by the way" Seungkwan mentioned "It was fun having people over."

"I'm not sure if I can for awhile though. When I come home from rehearsal, I have a mother load of work to do. Don't you have things to do for school as well?" Seokmin asked.

"Not really" Seungkwan made his way into the elevator, pushing the button for the 5th floor "My teachers don't really care, as long as I pass my exams." 

"Well, are you passing?" Seokmin asked "You don't really study, do you?"

"Uh...." Seungkwan started "I'm passing...barely...."

Seokmin took out his key to Hansols apartment to let Seungkwan in.

"The ?" Seungkwan asked, looking down at Seokmins key "He gave you a key?!"

"I mean...I kind of live here now..." He placed his key in a bowl near the door before changing into houseshoes.

"Okay, but i've known him for three years!" Seungkwan looked around the apartment, noticing the absence of Hansol. "Speaking of which...where is he?"

"Oh, he's coming just now. He had to pick his sister up from school or something" Seokmin made himself comfortable on Hansols couch, gesturing for Seungkwan to do the same. 

"I'll never understand how he's a college student like us, but has the money to afford his own home" Seungkwan shook his head, looking around to all of his stuff "How does he had the money for an updated kitchen, updated living room...basically an updated everything?"

"Rich parents?" Seokmin asked. "Wasn't he a child actor too? He probably has money saved from that as well." 

"No.." Seungkwan said. "He's never done that before..."

"Yes he was, look!" Seokmin pulled up a video on his phone to show Seungkwan. "That's him, right?"

In the video, Hansol sat in front of the camera, pretending to be a doctor, going on and on about...Dietary Guidelines and necessities?

"Kidney Function's not a right, it's a privilage" 
 
"Hansol....what..." Seungkwan started. 

Just as Seokmin was on the third video, Hansol arrived back at their apartment. 

"Hey, you're back!" He said, dumping all of his bags onto the floor. "What are you watchi-"

All of the color drained from his face once he saw the videos that played on Seokmins phone. 

"Oh dear.."

"Why didn't you show me this stuff?!" Seungkwan asked. "You're so cute!"

"Yeah...I didn't want you to know...because of the way I knew you'd react..."

"Sorry.." Seokmkin said "I thought he knew..'

"Nah, honestly I thought he'd find it way before now" Hansol shrugged. "Did you show him the one where i'm staring at the girl?"

"Nah, i'm saving that for last" Seokmin said .

"Girl?" Seungkwan asked "What girl?"

"You'll see, you'll, see." Hansol said. "I'm gonna get lunch ready, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Oh wait, I have a question for you!"

"Yeah?" Hansol asked.

"So...When you eat lobster...is it true that you never waste a speck? Because apperently there's toxins that are in the soft green parts of the lobster that-"

"Shut up"

-

Wonwoo plopped himself down on his bed after coming back to the dorms from Seungcheol and Jeonghans place.


Despite walking all day, he still managed to have enough energy to write in his diary- I MEAN his journal.

Yeah.

He didn't write everyday, cause...well...who has time for that? But he did try every few days or so to get his emotions (or whatever....) out of his system.

Usually he wrote about how stressful school was, but recently he started writing more about Mingyu than anything else.

There are more things going on in your life than a fake relationship, you know..

Despite his efforts to write about other things, though, his thoughts lead back to Mingyu and the events today.

He looked like the son of a CEO who was about to take over his families company

He only wrote a few lines in his spiral notebook that night, too tired to write about everything that day.

Wonwoos phone began to buzz, alerting him of the texts that Mingyu was sending him.

"Sleep well, okay? I just reached back to the dorms. I'll call you tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams!"

-Mingyu. 

Wonwoo smiled, sending a text back before changing into his clothes. 

I'll see him soon. I still have to plan for our 'anniversary' soon...