Chapter 2

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

I... died? How was that possible? I was just talking to Seoyeon and she heard me. I can't be dead.

"Who are you and how dare you say that I am dead! I'm perfectly fine! How can I be dead and still be standing here? You make no sense!" I angrily shouted at the stranger in black. Rage was building up in my body. If this was someone's idea of a joke, it was not funny at all.

His was not laughing or smiling saying "candid camera" or "you've been punked." He held his blank expression and slightly tilted his head before answering me.

"My name is Min Yoongi and I'm a grim reaper."

Grim reaper?

"There is something else that you need to know," he responded again with his expressionless face.

What is up this dude?

"Do you remember last year with Seoyeon? The promise?"

I looked at him, puzzlement once again showed on my face. I had no recognition of any promise what so ever. But what got to me was how he knew Seoyeonie also. How could he know both Seoyeonie and myself?

"Look, I don't know who you are and what you are trying to pull, but it's not funny. Please get away from me."

I slightly pushed him aside and reached to open the door to my car. I stopped in my track and I couldn't believe my eyes.

My eyes widen and I couldn't move. I was staring at myself seated in the driver's side. My head bleeding from the right side. There was blood dripping down the steering wheel that is telling me I had hit it during the impact. My body was leaning back in the seat with the head tilted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter