Chapter 12

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV

Taehyung has about one month left for his mission. He had been trying to help Jungkook as much as possible. Jungkook had fallen deeply in love with Seoyeon but is never sure how to approach her. He has been wanting to confess to Seoyeon that he is in love with her, but is also afraid of rejection since Taehyung passed not too long ago.

During the middle of the week that Seoyeon had come back to work, Jungkook wanted to be with Seoyeon as often as he could so he transferred his secretary to a different department and gave Seoyeon the secretary position.

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting on my chair at my desk when I heard a light knock on my door.

"Come in."

Seoyeon walked into my room. It was the first time I saw her after what happened at Taehyung's grave. She closed the door behind her but didn't move any closer towards me. I greeted her and got up from my desk. I moved towards her and she nodded to greet me.

Her cute cheeks were a slight shade of rosy pink. She looked so adorable right now. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face and my eyes moved down to her lips. She was biting them nervously and they were so kissable. I wondered how it would feel with my lips attached to her? How soft would they be?

"Mr. Jeon, why did you give me the secretary position?" She suddenly asked me and brought me back to reality. I froze in place. I swallowed hard and tried to think of an excuse.

"Uh, I um.."

I want to be able to see you every day. I don't want you to separate from me.

"I um, I'm only doing a favor that Miss Hani had asked of me," I replied while putting my nervous sweating hands into my pocket.

"Favor? What favor did she ask of you?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry too much about it. Have you eaten yet? Let's go grab lunch."

"It's okay, Mr. Jeon. I'm not hungry. Please enjoy your lunch," she said as she tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter