Epilogue

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*7 years later*

"Jeon Taehyung! Hurry up, sweetie. We have to go visit mommy and daddy's friend."

"Ne Omma. I'm coming."

Jungkook and Seoyeon had gotten married 2 years after dating and had a beautiful baby boy a year after marriage. They both agreed to name their son after Taehyung.

The little family walked along a paved walkway. They soon stopped by a familiar grave that Seoyeon and Jungkook have visited too often to even count.

"Mommy, this Ajusshi has the same name as me." Little Taehyung said as soon as he saw Kim Taehyung's tombstone.

"Ne. This Ajusshi was mommy and daddy's most beloved friend. He left us all too early so when we had you, we decided to name you after him." Seoyeon explained to little Taehyung.

"Do you like your name? This Ajusshi is very handsome isn't he?" Jungkook asked his son.

"Ne Appa. I want to be handsome like him and daddy when I grow up."

Seoyeon and Jungkook laughed at their little one's cuteness.

"Can you play quietly over there by yourself for a little bit. Mommy and daddy have to talk to Ajusshi. Okay?"

"Arassoyo Omma."

Little Taehyung runs quickly to a bench nearby and sits down with his little toy car.

Seoyeon and Jungkook turn their attention to Taehyung's grave. They both paid their respect and then sat down by his tombstone.

"We're here to see you Taehyung. Have you been well?" Seoyeon asked.

"I'm really happy now. We're both happy." She added.

"Hyung, I hope you aren't getting tired of us visiting you so often." Jungkook lightly joked.

"Taehyungie, we came today because we have some good news to share with you. Your-"

"Look who beat us here first." Hani interrupted with a huge smile on her face.

"Hani." I thought you were busy with the wedding preparation." Seoyeon asked her best friend.

"Ne, ne, ne. Really busy. I've turned into bridezilla a few times, but I had to tell Taehyung Oppa the good news myself. You haven't said anything yet have you Seoyeonie?"

"I haven't yet, but he must have heard us just know." Seoyeon chuckled.

Hani walks up to Taehyung's tombstone. She ran her fingers over Taehyung's picture.

"That's right Oppa. I'm getting married to Park Jimin. I hope you have stopped wandering and found peace already. I miss you." She quietly starts sobbing.

Jimin hugged Hani to comfort her. When she calmed down he paid his respects to Taehyung. He had already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter