Chapter 19

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

"Don't worry Jungkook. Hyung will help you."

I turned towards the door, there was a high pitch noise that rung in my ears that caused some minor pain in my head.

"Ah!" I cried out while grabbing my head.

Suddenly, all the memories of Jungkook and Seoyeon flashed right before me. The moment when Jungkook first laid eyes on Seoyeon, when he held her in his arms at my grave, when Jungkook took Seoyeon to lunch, and their most recent dinner.

All the feelings that Jungkook felt during those moments, I felt them. My heart was hurting so much.

You're not Taehyung...

Those words kept on echoing in my head and an unbearable pain in my heart caused me to clutched my heart, or better yet, Jungkook's heart.

This must be the pain that Jungkook felt.

Thank you Jungkook, for loving Seoyeon so much. Now, leave the rest to me.

Despite the slight hungover feeling that I felt and the pain stabbing at my chest, I made my way out of Jungkook's room. I took a taxi to the restaurant where Jungkook left his car and drove off in search of Seoyeonie.

I called Seoyeon's phone multiple times, but there was no answer. I drove to Hani and my little apartment. I parked the car and ran home. I rung the doorbell like crazy. Soon Hani came to the door.

"Mr. Jeon!" She said once the door opened.

"Yah. Hani is Seoyeonie here?!" I asked her while grabbing her shoulder.

"I just met with her by the Han river, but she left. I don't know where she went after."

"Damn it Hani! Why didn't you keep her with you?"

I realized that my tone with Hani was too harsh. I had forgotten for a second that I was in Jungkook's body.

"Uh, I mean, you should have kept her with you. She seemed to have been in a bad mood."

"Mr. Jeon, who are you? Why did you lie to Seoyeonie that you were friends with my brother? You didn't know who my brother was. And I would have known if Oppa was friend with you. I know Oppa's friends and he would have told me if he was bud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter