Chapter 16

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

"You're not Taehyung..."

Those words, it felt like a knife had stabbed me multiple times in the heart. Her eyes full of tears and anger. She got up and without a word and grabbed her things and walked out of the door. And possibly out of my life too.

Taehyung's POV

Everything is going smoothly tonight. Jungkook was doing a great job. Seoyeon seems less uncomfortable. Jungkook even sang and got Seoyeon to smile. I think my mission will be complete after tonight. I think I will be able to rest in peace knowing that she has Jungkook in her life now.

I hate to admit it, but the pain was still there. My heart is still hurting a bit from seeing her smile with another man. My eyes welled up with tears when I saw the necklace that Jungkook had gotten Seoyeon. It was beautiful and perfect for Seoyeonie. As he got up to put on the necklace around her neck, I turned away. I decided it was time for me to leave. I started walking towards the door.

"You're not Taehyung..."

I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around immediately and saw that Seoyeon had rejected the necklace. She got her things and left the restaurant. I watched as she waved her hands trying to catch a taxi outside. She got in and the taxi drove off.

I turned my attention back towards Jungkook. He had made his way back to his seat and sat down. His face was full of hurt. The waiter brought the second bottle of wine. Jungkook took it and drunk the whole bottle. After he finished the wine, he left the restaurant as well. He left his car behind and took a taxi, but he didn't go home. He went to a bar instead.

"Hey Namjoon Hyung, give me your strongest drink," Jungkook asked the bartender.

"What's with the long face?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing. I just needed a drink."

"Jungkook. What are you doing here?" Jimin came from behind and hooked his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"Oh Jimin Hyung. I felt like drinking tonight. Want to drink with me?"

"Sure. Hoseok Hyung and Jin Hyung are here too."

"Why is everyone here tonight?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter