Chapter 9

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

"Miss Hani, I heard that your brother recently passed. I am sorry for your loss. My condolence to your family."

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon," Hani replied. She shifted in her spot as though she had something else to say. I waited for her to speak.

"Um, I'm sorry Mr. Jeon but what were you doing at the hospital this morning?"

"Ah, I came to visit yesterday and seemed to have come at a bad time. I wanted she how Seoyeon was feeling today."

"I see. Can I ask you for a favor, Mr. Jeon?"

"Sure thing Miss Hani-ssi. What is it?"

"My friend, Lee Seoyeon, is going through a tough time at the moment. I would like to ask you to please take it easy on her for a few days when she comes back to work."

"Kim Hani-ssi, may I ask what could have caused her to have such a difficult time that it will affect her work?" I questioned very curiously and anticipating that I will finally hear some answers.

"Mr. Jeon, it is really not my place to tell you..." she paused for a second. She looked hesitant. Like she was debating if she wanted to tell me or not. She let out a long sigh before finally answering my long waited questions.

"My brother who you sent your condolence to earlier, was Lee Seoyeon's fiancé. I lost my brother, but Seoyeon has lost her smile, her laughter, her love."

My eyes widen at the information that I had just received. I was left in shock. Never did I imagine that her fiancé had passed away. That explains why she was crying. It explains why she was alone this morning. And then it hit me hard, like a brick that had been struck to the back of my head.

"I would like it if you were the one to make my Seoyeon happy. Please be sincere and I'll give you my blessing."

I had been feeling weird all evening yesterday and encountered things I never have before. And that dream that I had last night.

It can't be...

"Hani, what is your brother's name and where is his grave? I would like to pay him a visit."

I drove to the address that Hani had written down for me and parked my car. I followed Hani's direction and made it to his grave. I walked up to the grave and the headstone read, 'Kim Taehyung.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter