Chapter 22

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

I stopped by to see Hani one last time before I leave this world. As I walk past the neighbor's door, it suddenly opens. I turned around to see who it could be and it was none other than Park Jimin.

"Yes, Hyungnims. I will go buy grocery to cook for you all."

As soon as he closed the front door...

"This is my apartment and I just moved in so why am I cooking for them? Aigoo, these Hyungs."

He started walking towards the stairs while shaking his head. He turns the corner to get to the stairs and he bumped right into Hani which caused her to fall on her and drop her bags of grocery.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Jimin quickly apologized while helping her up. He bent down and picked up her bags. And apologized again and again.

"I really didn't see you. Please let me help you carry these to your room."

"Ah, it's okay. Oh, aren't you Park Jimin?"

"Yes, I am. Do I know you?"

"Hello, Mr. Park. My name is Kim Hani. I work in Mr. Jeon's company. I have seen you with Mr. Jeon a few times."

"Oh okay. You work for Jungkook? Are you Miss Seoyeon's friend?"

"Yes. But what are you doing here?"

"I recently moved into this apartment complex."

"Oh, I see. I can take my bags back, Mr. Park."

"It's okay. Let me help you. It's the only thing I can do to show I am sincerely sorry for bumping into you."

"Thank you then. My room is not too far-"

Hani starts walking towards me. She walks right through me and quickly stops in her tracks. I quickly stepped out of the way. She turns around and Jimin bumps right into her from following her too closely.

"I'm so sorry. I felt a sudden chill throughout my body." She said to Jimin.

"It's okay."

Hani, still looking puzzled, then turns and proceeds towards our apartment. She took out her keys and quickly opened the door. I followed them in and watch as Jimin puts down her bags of grocery on her counter.

"I live right next door to you Miss Hani."

"Oh jinja? Why don't you stay and have lunch with me then? It won't take long for me to prepare it. Let me thank you for helping me carry my bags home."

"Oh thank you, but no thanks. I have to go grocery shopping and I have guest over to feed as well," Jimin replied.

"Bring them over. I can cook for all of us."

"No, I mustn't..."

"I insist, please? It would be nice to have company while eating lunch."

"If you insist. How about I cook dinner tonight for you then?"

"Call."

I watch as Jimin walked away to call his Hyungs. He put on his shoe and turns back towards Hani who was busy sorting out her grocery. He just stood there and stared at Hani for a good minute before smiling to himself.

"Aish, she is really pretty," he whispered to himself.

He quietly chuckled to himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter