Chapter 5

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

It's been a week and my Seoyeonie is still not up yet.

You can overcome this Seoyeon. Please, I need you to get up. I need you to live.

I've been going in and out of Seoyeon's room all week. I have been wandering around the city to try and find someone who would be good enough for my Seoyeonie.

I found out too that I was still able to touch everything. As weird as it seems, I still have to open doors and find my way around people without them noticing anything.

I managed to scare a young male the other night. I didn't mean to, but when I opened the door to exit Seoyeon's room, he was walking by and stared at her door for a while before horror fell upon his face and he ran away as fast as he could. I've also bumped into a few patient and scared them as well. So I've been trying my best to not touch or scare anyone else.

I stood at the foot of Seoyeon's bed and watched her as she quietly slept, hoping for her to wake up any moment. I decided to step out of the room and continue my mission since she had her family and my little sister with her in her room.

I made sure no one was looking towards the door and I exited without them noticing. I closed the door to her room and turned to proceed to the stairwell. And then I saw him, Jeon Jungkook. The CEO of Jeon Enterprise's son.

It was the same company that Seoyeon worked for. Seoyeon was a receptionist. She had been working with the company even before I met her.

Jungkook had been learning about all the company's internal affairs and is going to inherit the company. Not only is he rich, but he is quite handsome as well. I looked up and down scanning every inch of him. Jungkook wasn't alone. There was another guy with him and they were walking towards Seoyeon's room. They stopped right outside her room.

I recognized the other man as Park Jimin. He was Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter