Chapter 8

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

I had to see her again so I went back to the hospital the next day. When I reached outside of her room, I stopped to calm down my rapidly increasing heart. Now that I think about it, I don't even know her name. I looked at the patient's name outside the room.

Lee Seoyeon

For some odd reason, I felt like I heard that name before. Lee Seoyeon. Seoyeon.

I would like it if you were the one to make my Seoyeon happy. Please be sincere and I'll give you my blessing.

And then it all clicked in my head. I dreamt of someone sitting next to me last night. He asked me to make Seoyeon happy. What is this weird feeling I keep on getting? Who could it have been? I couldn't remember it clearly though so I opened the door and walked into her room. She was awake and sitting up. Her pair of brown eyes made contact with mine.

Wow, She is beautiful.

"Mr. Jeon," She said while quickly sitting up as straight as she can.

"It's okay. Sit comfortably."

She must really be an employee if she knows who I am.

Why don't I remember seeing her at all in the company?

She relaxed a bit but not too much. Her brown moist eyes made it seem like she had been crying. She quickly lowered her head. Her long black hair that was tucked behind her ears fell to cover her eyes.

"My dad asked me to drop by yesterday evening but I seemed to have come at a bad time yesterday. I wanted to see if you were feeling better today."

"Please tell CEO Jeon that I'm fine. I'll be back to work as soon as I can."

I wanted to hold her in my arms. I came determined to see her smile, but she looked so frail. I don't know what happened to cause her to be so sad, but I am going to find out. I want to make her smile again. I want to hear her laugh.

The door opened and another girl walked in holding a lunchbox. It was Kim Hani. I recognize her because I run into her every morning while going to work.

"Seoyeonie, have you eaten?"

Hani halts as soon as she sees me.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon. I'll come back later," she said as she turned towards the door.

"It's okay. You don't need to leave. I was about to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter