Chapter 6

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook seemed like a good guy. He even rushed to get help when Seoyeon collapsed, but anyone would do that. It that didn't stop me from being curious about him. There was just something about him that drew me to him.

Should I follow him before I make a final decision?

I walked to Seoyeon's side and gently kissed her forehead. A small smile drew on my lips as I watch her sleeping peacefully in bed.

"You'll be fine. I know it. I'll be back Seoyeonie."

And I rushed out of her room as fast as I could to catch up to Jungkook and Jimin. I caught them right before the elevator door closed on me. Jungkook pressed the 1st-floor button and then leaned against the back of the elevator with his hand crossed over his chest.

"Jimin Hyung, is she really an employee at our company?"

"Yes, why?"

Jungkook tilted his head slightly and he in a deep breath before letting it out his mouth as if he was trying hard to remember something.

"I don't think I've seen her before because..." Jungkook paused before continuing, "I would have definitely remembered her."

"What is this? The almighty and busy Jeon Jungkook has fallen in love?" Jimin playfully .

"Ani, it's just... she's definitely pretty," Jungkook replied while smiling to himself. He uncrossed his arms and put his hand in his pocket while he stood up straight.

"I wonder what happened earlier that made her collapsed though?"

*Ding*

The elevator door opened and with me following close by, they walked out onto the parking ramp towards a car. I assume it was Jungkook's car because he was going to the driver's side of the car. I waited for them both to get inside the car before I stealthily try to open the back door slowly and got in. I pull the door to close it lightly without making a sound as he his engine so they wouldn't hear me closing the door.

Jungkook's POV

"Did you hear that?" I asked Jimin Hyung.

"Hear what?"

"It sounded like someone closed the door in the backseat."

I turned around to look in the backseat. I didn't see anything.

Weird. I swear I heard the door closed on me.

I turned back around and started driving Jimin Hyung home.

Taehyung's POV

Whew! That was close.

Jungkook drove for a while before dropping off Jimin. It took about another 10 mins before we finally reached Jungkook's place. His house was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter