Chapter 15

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon's POV

As we walk to our table, I noticed that there was no one else here.

He walked up to the chair and pulled out the seat for me. I thank him and sat down. Suddenly, while still behind me, he reached down for the napkin that was in front of me. His face inches from mine. I slightly turned to look at him and his big round orbs looked directly into mine. We stood still just looking at each other for a few seconds before I turned my face away. I closed my eyes.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

His scent lingered around me. He's scent completely different from Taehyung's. I opened my eyes to see him grabbing the napkin and lay it on my lap for me. He smiled and his cute bunny like teeth was showing as he walked to his seat to sit. I bit my lip.

Andwae, I don't like him. My heart is not beating fast because of him.

The waiter brought out our food. We ate and talked a bit about work and then about himself.

"Do you want some wine?" He asked me.

"Sure. Wine sounds good."

I was really glad that Mr. Jeon offered wine. I could really use a few drinks.

The waiter brought out a bottle of red wine. Jungkook poured a glass for me and then a glass for himself. He was nervously cute for some reason tonight.

It must be the wine.

We finished the bottle within minutes.

"Uhh, waiter. Another bottle please," Jungkook asked the waiter and then quickly started wiping his hands on his napkin. I think he was trying really hard not to make me uncomfortable like last time when we had lunch.

"You know Seoyeon-ssi, I'm no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter