Chapter 20

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

I drove to my gravesite. I parked the car and ran as fast as I could across the paved walkway. I stopped when I saw Seoyeon sitting by my grave.

I slowed down my steps and tried to catch my breath while walking closer towards her.

"Seoyeonie...." I called out to her.

She looked up and saw me. She quickly got up.

"Mr. Jeon. What are you doing here? Wait... what did you just call me?"

"Seoyeonie...." I answered while still trying to catch my breath. She had a puzzled look on her face.

"Who are you?"

Her question caught me off guard.

"I'm Jungkook Seoyeonie," I tried to convince her.

"Hani told me everything. You don't even know Taehyung. And why are you calling me Seoyeonie? Only Taehyung and Hani call me by that name."

I gently closed my eyes in frustration at myself. I was so worried about her that I let it slipped.

"Seoyeon-sii..." I said as I walked towards her trying to cover my slip up. She automatically backed up as if she was afraid of me.

She looked so fragile and it frightens me. If I tell her everything, she would think Jungkook is crazy and just break apart even more. I have to tell her the truth. But she won't believe me.

I bit my lips nervously. What should I do to get her to believe that I was Taehyung?

I closed my eyes and let my voice sing out to her...

🎵kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me,
can you trust me
kkwak kkeureoanajwo🎵

I slowly opened my eyes and watched as her eyes grew wider at me.

🎵kkwak jabajwo, nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me
jebal jebal jebal kkeureoanajwo🎵

"How did you know this song?! Only Taehyung and I know because he wrote this song for me."

I smiled at her.

"It's me Seoyeonie."

"What?" She asked me.

"Kim Taehyung."

"Taehyung..... Oppa?" She asked in a trembling voice.

"Ne, I'm your Taehyungie."

Seoyeon jumped into my arms. I hugged her back tightly. It felt so good to finally hold her in my arms again. We held each other for a while, scared of what's to come if we let go.

I eventually broke the hug. I needed to explain everything to her. I held onto her shoulder.

"Seoyeonie, listen to me. I have always been around you and Jungkook. In fact, I have been helping Jungkook. Although we only knew each other recently, Jungkook is a good person."

"Oppa, what happened? Why are you here as Jungkook? Aren't you here to stay?"

"No, I am just borrowing his body for a bit. You hurt Jungkook a lot when you said that he was not me. He got really drunk and lost consciousness. I know it's hard to believe everything and it seems crazy, but it's true. Jungkook, he loves you. I can feel what he is feeling."

"But Oppa.... I can't do that. I.. I... I don't like Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter