Chapter 7

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon's POV

My eyes slowly opened...

He died instantly. We already held his funeral.

Memories flooded my mind. When we first met, our first date, our first kiss, his boxy smile, the way my hand would fit perfectly in his, and especially his deep soothing voice when he sings to me.

*flashback*

"Seoyeonieeee, I just wrote a song for you. Would you like to hear it?"

"For me? Yes Oppa. You know I love your voice."

"kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me,
can you trust me
kkwak kkeureoanajwo
kkwak jabajwo, nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me
jebal jebal jebal kkeureoanajwo"

"Awwwhhh. Oppa, my heart is..."

I pulled Taehyung into my arms and gave him a big bear hug.

"I'll hold you tight and I'll hug you. I will trust you. Don't worry."

*end flashback*

Before I knew it, my eyes were full of tears and I burst out crying.

"Seoyeon! Sweetie, it's okay to hurt. It's okay to cry."

My mother tried to comfort me. She sat by my side and gently my head. The pain in my chest...... was it from the car accident or was it my heart that was broken.

Taehyung's POV

"Just the thought of her is causing my heart to beat fast. I wonder how she will look when she is up and smiling."

My ears perked upon hearing what had just came out of Jungkook's mouth.

Has he fallen for my Seoyeonie?

"I'm going to do whatever it takes to see your smile."

I watched as Jungkook grinned silently to himself. I wish I knew what he was thinking and feeling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter